Author Topic: A new Illary Health Conspiracy!  (Read 4756 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
A new Illary Health Conspiracy!
« on: September 27, 2016, 05:55:53 AM »

:D :D :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: A new Illary Health Conspiracy!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 05:57:19 AM »
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 06:08:26 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 07:29:29 AM »
Today's level of technology is awesome.  Wouldnt' surprise me in the least to see hilary using a tool like this.  I was sure she'd be weak and collapsing last night.  instead she was bouncy and energetic, and trump looked like he had a cold.  I'm sure this morning, trump is feeling better and she's in bed for the next 2 weeks.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 07:49:18 AM »
Today's level of technology is awesome.  Wouldnt' surprise me in the least to see hilary using a tool like this.  I was sure she'd be weak and collapsing last night.  instead she was bouncy and energetic, and trump looked like he had a cold.  I'm sure this morning, trump is feeling better and she's in bed for the next 2 weeks.

She was bouncy alright! Look at this. Very similar to 9/11 wobble. Just so happens there was a "feed problem" around that time too.

https://imgur.com/a/1Fu8g#ji2k4Jr
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 07:54:31 AM »
She was bouncy alright! Look at this. Very similar to 9/11 wobble. Just so happens there was a "feed problem" around that time too.

https://imgur.com/a/1Fu8g#ji2k4Jr

I thought there were a few times when he eyes got shaky that she purposely stared straight down at her "notes" and waited for it to pass. 

Trump can try debates #2 and #3 to try to hope she is ill for these... but he also puts himself at risk, since the detailed Qs asked at the town hall formats probably won't help him.  He's not a 'specifics' kinda guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 10:41:28 AM »
Sick hilary doing her second post-debate campaign stop of the day, and it's only 1pm.

What time are trump's rallies today?   His stamina is so much better, I bet he does 3 or 4 events!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »
Sick hilary doing her second post-debate campaign stop of the day, and it's only 1pm.

What time are trump's rallies today?   His stamina is so much better, I bet he does 3 or 4 events!

Where have you been all of August and September?
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:25:44 PM »
It could also be a microphone transmitter?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 02:47:18 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 05:49:55 AM »
It's a reptilian gadjet.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 05:51:51 AM »
It's a reptilian gadjet.

I agree. I think I  caught a glimpse of something similar on Ancient Aliens once  :o
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 06:12:58 AM »
hilary did get a custom-built podium, to compensate for her height.  As someone who uses a mic regularly, I thought hilary had a HUGE advantage in mic placement!  Look at how it comes up to her mouth - that means she can have a conversation and voice is way more pleasing.  Trump's mic, on the other hand, was 3-4 inches lower, in relation to his mouth.  This means he had to PROJECT his voice when he spoke - that makes his voice way less pleasing.

That's the first thing I noticed - mic placement is EVERYTHING when singing or speaking.  Hillary's mic was in a very pleasing position - Trump had to raise his voice for 90 minutes.  I couldn't tell much about the angle of approach of if they were omnidirectional.... but it looked like his came in from a higher angle, pointed more at his NOSE and hers was pointed at her MOUTH.  Hence the sniffles being highlighted.

SO yeah - I love the youtube videos on the podiums.... I looked at those mic's all night.  Kept thinking of it.  He said it was defective - but I think he meant it was poorly placed?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 06:54:08 AM »
hilary did get a custom-built podium, to compensate for her height.  As someone who uses a mic regularly, I thought hilary had a HUGE advantage in mic placement!  Look at how it comes up to her mouth - that means she can have a conversation and voice is way more pleasing.  Trump's mic, on the other hand, was 3-4 inches lower, in relation to his mouth.  This means he had to PROJECT his voice when he spoke - that makes his voice way less pleasing.

That's the first thing I noticed - mic placement is EVERYTHING when singing or speaking.  Hillary's mic was in a very pleasing position - Trump had to raise his voice for 90 minutes.  I couldn't tell much about the angle of approach of if they were omnidirectional.... but it looked like his came in from a higher angle, pointed more at his NOSE and hers was pointed at her MOUTH.  Hence the sniffles being highlighted.

SO yeah - I love the youtube videos on the podiums.... I looked at those mic's all night.  Kept thinking of it.  He said it was defective - but I think he meant it was poorly placed?

Were they not using the lapel mics that were attached to their jackets?  I just assumed that the podium mics were for show, or backup only.   ???

What were the lapel mics for?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 11:39:13 AM »
Rush Limbaugh spent a lot of time talking about the Hillary hand signals to Lester holt today. 

Rush wouldn't say he believed them BUT he said of and when this becomes a major story, you can't say rush didn't discuss it first. 

Love this shit!!!   All the people who didn't bitch when Romneys earpiece told him Reagan raised taxes, well... Better late than never!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 09:22:21 AM »

actually an interesting take.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2016, 09:29:25 AM »
Nice new heels, Hilldawg!  ;)  she has a strong support folks!

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 06:54:28 AM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 05:30:47 AM »
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 11:09:23 AM »

Where is the forklift you lazy peasants? Do you really expect me to climb this huge ramp?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 12:08:28 PM »
Secret Service Banned Flash Photography At Debate

For Fears It Would Trigger Hillary’s Seizure Disorder

PIX 11 news anchor Kirstin Cole announced Monday that the Secret Service banned flash photography from Sunday night’s presidential debate hall at Washington University in St. Louis over fears it could “inspire Hillary’s seizure disorder.”

“For those of you who watched to the bitter, bitter end of this, did you catch this?” Cole posed to the audience. “The comeback of the cardboard camera. Holy 80s drive me to the photo map, Batman.”

“We thought it was a Secret Service thing, banning the cell phones.”

Later in the segment, Cole caught a flash in the face as the rest of the PIX 11 team snapped picitures with disposable cameras.

“Whoa, God. This is why it was banned apparently,” Cole stated. “The Secret Service did not trust people to disable the flashes on they’re cameras, and they were afraid it would sort of inspire Hillary’s seizure disorder.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/guy-hillarys-seizure-disorder-video/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 06:27:55 AM »

What's that on her face? Implant?
a

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 07:50:38 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »
It's going to kill you when she is elected, reelected and then out lives you on top of that.