Author Topic: Blood pressure medication  (Read 2782 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Blood pressure medication
« on: September 27, 2016, 02:00:04 PM »
I've been getting consistently high readings at the doctors 140s/90 for the last few visits I need to get it under control I've tried all the supplements nothing works on 1.5 grams of gear. What works good and doesn't Have bad side effects?

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Blood pressure medication
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 03:55:50 AM »
Cut the salt intake, but mostly, i would consider reducing hormone intake, to a level your body can handle without major health issues. Do you really need that much?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:44:19 AM »
its all in the diet
sometimes you cant do anything about it though. if youre trying to GAIN then its simply inevitable if youre prone to it.
if you eat lots of carbs and are prone to high glycogen and water retention youll always have pretty high BP readings without medication.

on the same amount of hormones i get 120/70 readings WHEN CUTTING while i usually get 140-150/80 readings WHEN BULKING
heart rate also increases by 15-20 BPM on bulks (goes from low 60s to low 80s)
thats with around 20lbs weight difference (all glycogen and water which comes or goes within 2-3 weeks when switching from cut to bulk or the other way around)

thats the downside of gaining size.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 06:04:24 AM »
I always felt bulking cycle are way more unhealthy than cutting cycles.
Supplements will make stuff marginaly better at best. Only thing that actually works is cutting your dosage.

Heres what I take tho (more for peace of mind than anything) :

Arjuna
garlic extract
omega 3 fish oil
taurine

sometimes COQ10 too

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 06:16:39 AM »
What I take:

(1) Telmisartan 80mg/day
(2) Fish oil
(3) Garlic 800mg 3x day
(4) Arjuna

Also try to avoid caffeine, strong androgens (looking at you, tren) and excessive stress/anger. Also give blood when I'm able to. Out of all I must say that the telmisartan is probably the biggest contributor to lowering blood pressure.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 06:52:44 AM »
I started carditone last night i checked my bp at work today I'm at a hospital. My morning number was 136/69. I orderd a cuff I'm going to track it. I'm holding a lot of water right now if I cut the water it would be in normal range. I'm going to cruise for awhile soon.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 04:19:12 AM »
Tried everything I could to mitigate it using diet cardio and natural sups.  None of that works when tren is introduced, low dose dbol, high test, even gh raises mine up a bit from the water.

Heard Dave P on his Ask Dave segment say why the fuck not just take a safe side-free ace inhibitor like lisinopril and avoid all the health ravages of high blood pressure.  Seemed to make sense to me.  Picked up some 10mg lisinopril from ADC, never looked back.. feel way better and healthier.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 07:16:16 AM »
Tried everything I could to mitigate it using diet cardio and natural sups.  None of that works when tren is introduced, low dose dbol, high test, even gh raises mine up a bit from the water.

Heard Dave P on his Ask Dave segment say why the fuck not just take a safe side-free ace inhibitor like lisinopril and avoid all the health ravages of high blood pressure.  Seemed to make sense to me.  Picked up some 10mg lisinopril from ADC, never looked back.. feel way better and healthier.

yeah this is my thinking also. Take a BP med, have a bit more flexibility with your lifestyle (like now I can have a bit of junk food now and then, of course I don't binge)

CT35

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 09:00:38 AM »
While diet DOES play a big role, some people have a genetic predisposition for high BP , which can be amplified when using steroids,, gh, peptides, clen and t3.

Carditone is the only OTC product that really had an effect on me. As for meds, there are tons of options and they actually work differently on various people. I like a combo of ramipril and lopressor. Ramipril also has a positive effect on kidney protection.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 11:08:03 PM »
I've been getting consistently high readings at the doctors 140s/90 for the last few visits I need to get it under control I've tried all the supplements nothing works on 1.5 grams of gear. What works good and doesn't Have bad side effects?

The first thing to try is a potassium selective diuretic...Thiazide is one...for some this is all that is needed.

If that doesn't work, the doctor will try a beta blocker...