Author Topic: IM hgh  (Read 1432 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
IM hgh
« on: September 28, 2016, 05:20:13 PM »
Can anybody explain To me how To inject hgh IM  i always do sub-Q , i mean whey i inject  hgh  in  the muscle , should it be  the trained  muscle ? Or on the delts , should it be bilateral or just in one side .?  (Same thing for IM insulin injection )

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: IM hgh
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 12:11:55 AM »
Doesnt matter where, its just for increased bioavailability and speed of transport into blood, delts are easiest.

Typically you'd do im, iv for growth, split through the day sub q for fat loss

Chances are it probably doesn't makemthat big of a difference but the shits so expensive people will do anything to make 4 iu work like 5

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 12:55:14 AM »
Doesnt matter where, its just for increased bioavailability and speed of transport into blood, delts are easiest.

Typically you'd do im, iv for growth, split through the day sub q for fat loss

Chances are it probably doesn't makemthat big of a difference but the shits so expensive people will do anything to make 4 iu work like 5

Thanks brother but l wanted To ask  the injection in delts should be bilatéral or just one side ?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 02:18:09 AM »
Its systemic so doesnt matter. I think IM injections are always better than sub q.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 07:20:49 PM »
It doesn't make a difference where you inject it.  IV is retarded, unless you want to feel like a junky.  Always done it subq and it works great.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 10:18:38 PM »
It doesn't make a difference where you inject it.  IV is retarded, unless you want to feel like a junky.  Always done it subq and it works great.

this.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 08:34:29 AM »
this.

This +100000.

Chad popularized IV injections & that is just irresponsible.

Sub Q is the way to go according to the manufacturers, as well as 10000000s of GH users, so let's forget those scientists & use junkie Bro science to inject GH IV.  ::)