Author Topic: CNN polls rigged  (Read 410 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CNN polls rigged
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:57:47 PM »
Alex Jones video.   Nice.   For the 99th time, coach, if you're going to post Alex Jones videos, post this one from a few months back

Are you still loving on him?   Still posting his shit all over, coach?  He's a conspiracy theorist, brah.  He blames the US govt for 911.  Now, it's cool if you want to keep posting his videos, if you consider him to be credible.  But you can't just say he's a screwball for what he says 5 months ago, but you magically love what he says about hilary.   He's either credible, or he's a nut.  Can't be both, man. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 08:01:08 PM »
Alex Jones video.   Nice.   For the 99th time, coach, if you're going to post Alex Jones videos, post this one from a few months back

Are you still loving on him?   Still posting his shit all over, coach?  He's a conspiracy theorist, brah.  He blames the US govt for 911.  Now, it's cool if you want to keep posting his videos, if you consider him to be credible.  But you can't just say he's a screwball for what he says 5 months ago, but you magically love what he says about hilary.   He's either credible, or he's a nut.  Can't be both, man. 

Are you going to dispute it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 08:16:51 PM »
Are you going to dispute it?

Of course I agree with Jones.   I just don't know if you consider him to be a credible source of information in a media of lies - OR do you consider him an anti-american prick that hates america and blames the bush admin for 911?

You cannot have both, coach.   I defended jones for 4-5 years on getbig while you and others shit on his videos daily, calling him all sorts of names.

now that he's revealing shit about a politician you hate, suddenly you love him.