Author Topic: I am going to hell  (Read 2870 times)

inb4gains

• Getbig II
I am going to hell
« on: September 29, 2016, 06:08:54 AM »
Hi everybody i have been on since the 15 april 2015, i have run deca tren, npp, test, masteron i have inject 400mg on susta the 24/09/2016, unfortunately i have a very good genetics for fitness modelling but i need to run grms and grms on gear to actually look like someone who lift, i just turn 20years old and i need to make choice stay on or coming off, if i dont come off now i will be on trt for the rest on my life and probably killing my health so i am thinking about coming off chasing money for years and maybe when i will be older coming back on any advice are welcome (path of life, and pct drugs i only have letro and arimidex on my hands)

inb4gains

• Getbig II
Re: I am going to hell
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »
please any advice should i stay on and pursue the "dream" or do you think it's not worth it ?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 10:23:59 AM »
Do a pct with nolva and clomid. Don't stay on any longer you should at least try to get your natural testosterone to come back to normal levels. Trt Is not the worst thing in the world but it does get old quickly having to do everything necessary involved with propper trt. Definitely don't go after the bodybuilding dream there is no money in it. I would suggest trying to recover natural testosterone levels and if your levels go back to normal then consider running a few cycles here and there. At 20 years old your to young to be making life long decisions like going on TRT I doubt at 30 you would be happy with that choice.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 10:28:26 AM »
If you have problems coming off I'd consider looking into medical help from increasemyT which is a trt website or dr O conner AKA the anabolic doc. Neither choice is cheap but if your pct doesn't work and your serious about getting off or starting legit TRT those would be two good choices to look into.

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 01:20:38 PM »
thank you mad scientist i live in europe ( france) so trt is not a very good option for me and i plan to go back live in the caraibe

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 01:24:09 PM »
that's one of the biggest reason i want to come off yes i understand there is not a lot of money but i think you can still make good money if you are smart like tavi castro lazar cg guzman do, its hard for me because competitors at my gym always says me i should do thing more seriously i look good i can win show etc etc

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 07:14:59 AM »
Your choice really, I have decided to stay on because my natural testosterone levels were on the lower side to begin with. if you are naturally a high test person then it might be worth it trying a restart since you're only 20 anyway

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 12:17:46 PM »
thank you for everyone who has respond, quick update: i haven't touch nothing and inject nothing still the 24/09/16 i am losing all my gains, i feel way much better ( i believe its also because i still have a good amount of test in my body, my mind is way more focused but i also feel like i am losing my dream and i missing the opportunity to do something into the fitness industry lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 02:48:02 PM »
You are French and u speak English:)

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 11:51:45 AM »
my english isn't really good thank you to everyone who tried to understand me lol

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 11:32:57 AM »
Feeling like shit and i really realise what was the aas effect on my personnality.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 07:34:39 PM »
You should go ahead and puss out now before you keep acting like a pussy and become a real life.vagina that gets fuck with cock

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 11:03:15 PM »
Google Michael Scally M.D.

EDIT: http://www.asih.net/