Poll

Whom will God choose?

Man of Steel
Wiggs
Vince Goodrum
Josh Rehaluk
God does not exist

Author Topic: Man of Steel vs. Wiggs. Which side are you on? (God's vote included)  (Read 38985 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Man of Steel vs. Wiggs. Which side are you on? (God's vote included)
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2016, 07:25:17 PM »
I've experience special revelations of God on multiple occasions (trust me I know that's meaningless to you and will be mocked...don't care).

Actually I'm curious, can you explain in more detail?

Simple Simon

« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2016, 03:27:13 AM »
Islam is essentially the Bizzaro-world version of Christianity.  Of course there a similarities because it attempts to mirror Christianity yet in a perverted reverse fashion....it is anti-Christianity....it is therefore demonic.
and as such christianity is anti Islamic and as such demonic.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2016, 04:42:33 AM »
and as such christianity is anti Islamic and as such demonic.

Try not to be so childish.  You know the truth of what you stated. i.e., the world and every human that is not of Islam are considered the enemy of Islam.   Yeah, that would include you.  Unless of course  you have already submitted to Islam.

The word Islam means "to submit" or "submission".  What Christ taught and what Mohammed taught are two entirely different things and only a retard dip would keep on keeping like you and several others have in this trhead.  

One is good news (the Gospel).  The other is bad news (the Koran). A follower of Christ may well die for their faith but a follower of Mohammed may well kill for theirs. 

Now that you've been told what you already knew, quite being such a child. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »
Christians wouldn't kill for their faith?

Abraham might have something to say about that...

Or the inquisitors, crusaders...

Simple Simon

« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2016, 03:47:00 PM »

http://www.historytoday.com/jonathan-phillips/crusades-complete-history

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2016, 03:56:48 PM »
Christians?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »

Abraham was Jewish.  The inquisition nor the crusades were of Christ so do not think to cite them as what Christ and those that know Him would sanction.  If you slap me for my faith, I will turn the other cheek.  If you slap me for any other reason (and I can discern the difference), I will defend myself.  I am not called to take abuse by any man and neither are you.

But you already know all of this.  I have often stated my thoughts on my faith and that I would never force another to follow it.  Islam is crap and to deny that would be to make yourself out as a fool and you are no fool.  If you hate Christ that's not my problem but I would never deride an atheist that was a good man.  That was John or as you may have known him here, "Reeves".  A good man that was an Atheist.  I have no problem with that.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #308 on: October 06, 2016, 11:40:55 AM »
Science is knowledge of the the natural not the supernatural.  It dismisses that which it cannot reason within the natural. 

God transcends the natural world so in order to interact with him you must come to him on his terms as outlined in scripture.

Science strives for the knowledge of everything. It should be able to at least credit or acknowledge the supernatural.

In Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:

"Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus says:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."

So, is this all figurative bullshit, or do you take this literally? Because if you take it literally, the supernatural can be easily exposed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #309 on: October 06, 2016, 11:54:57 AM »

Inquisitors and Crusaders have nothing on Atheist Commies.

Mass killings under Communist regimes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: October 06, 2016, 03:30:42 PM »
O yup, crusades were soo bad cause Christians should of continued to let Muslims run over them after they conquered previously Christian middle eastern countries plus Spain and Portugal leading to the invasion of France and the battle of Tours..

https://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101
http://adamncrawford.com/7-myths-about-the-crusades/
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/mayweb-only/52.0.html?start=1

As for the inquisition, you can start here..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
"As with all European tribunals of the time, torture was employed.[83][84] The Spanish inquisition, however, engaged in it far less often and with greater care than other courts.[83][85] Historian Henry Kamen contends that some "popular" accounts of the inquisition (those that describe scenes of uncontrolled sadistic torture) are not based in truth. Kamen argues that torture was only ever used to elicit information or a confession, not for punitive reasons.[86]"

http://adamncrawford.com/7-myths-about-the-inquisition/
So please, don't mindlessly repeat anti-Christian / western civilisation lies, cause the alternative might not be that great..

Anti-christian lies?  I only implied they would kill for their faith, nothing more.  I don't even have a problem with that.

Settle down.