Author Topic: Roelly Winklaar will be at Portugal guest posing in 8/9 October  (Read 1005 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Roelly Winklaar will be at Portugal guest posing in 8/9 October
« on: September 30, 2016, 05:53:47 AM »
I will be able to see hiss funny face expressions in person. It's going to be a life achievement!  :D

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Roelly Winklaar will be at Portugal guest posing in 8/9 October
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 06:35:04 AM »
Shopped to hell pics. Look at him at the recent Kuwait show that Ramy won. Roelly looks no bigger than Dex. He fades fast! And still not a cut to be found od his legs from the front. Your average physique guy has legs more shredded than Roelly. I've been saying this for a long time now. Genetic, it will never change. If he diets harder he just gets smaller faster. He does not get more conditioned. I'm afraid he just has to stay big, and that's his thing. Funny how he looks so massive on his own. Not so much next to the other top 6.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 07:54:48 AM »
Shopped to hell pics. Look at him at the recent Kuwait show that Ramy won. Roelly looks no bigger than Dex. He fades fast! And still not a cut to be found od his legs from the front. Your average physique guy has legs more shredded than Roelly. I've been saying this for a long time now. Genetic, it will never change. If he diets harder he just gets smaller faster. He does not get more conditioned. I'm afraid he just has to stay big, and that's his thing. Funny how he looks so massive on his own. Not so much next to the other top 6.

he got washed out from doing the Mr O and Arnold Euro, look at Joshua he looked terrible at Kuwait but looked amazing at the O and Arnold Euro
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 07:58:14 AM »
TEAM EGBERTON
Q