Author Topic: Donald Trump Polls At 0 Percent In Detroit  (Read 447 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump Polls At 0 Percent In Detroit
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:16:19 AM »
I didn't think he'd score this high.

DETROIT (WWJ) Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has stumped repeatedly at large events in the city of Detroit, including a much-publicized visit to a church, in an attempt to reach the city’s black voters.

The net result?

As Trump visits metro Detroit again Friday, a new WDIV poll shows him with zero support — literally — inside the city of Detroit.

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton polled with 89.7 percent support among Detroit voters. The poll surveyed 600 likely voters across Michigan, though far fewer of those respondents lived in the city. Overall, the survey found 7.7 percent of voters were still undecided.

Trump did lead Clinton, per the poll, in Macomb County and in northern Michigan.

Overall, the poll found the recent debate pushed Hillary to a 7 percent lead in Michigan. Trump, many watchers said, stumbled into shaky territory with African Americans when he defended “stop and frisk” policies that have been criticized as leading to racial profiling. Democrats, and the Clintons in particular, are traditionally favorites of African American voters.

Read more: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-polls-at-0-percent-in-detroit/

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Donald Trump Polls At 0 Percent In Detroit
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 11:23:57 AM »
Negroes are stupid. The democrats play them for suckers every time.

James

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:30:03 AM »
I didn't think he'd score this high.

DETROIT (WWJ) Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has stumped repeatedly at large events in the city of Detroit, including a much-publicized visit to a church, in an attempt to reach the city’s black voters.

The net result?

As Trump visits metro Detroit again Friday, a new WDIV poll shows him with zero support — literally — inside the city of Detroit.

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton polled with 89.7 percent support among Detroit voters. The poll surveyed 600 likely voters across Michigan, though far fewer of those respondents lived in the city. Overall, the survey found 7.7 percent of voters were still undecided.

Trump did lead Clinton, per the poll, in Macomb County and in northern Michigan.

Overall, the poll found the recent debate pushed Hillary to a 7 percent lead in Michigan. Trump, many watchers said, stumbled into shaky territory with African Americans when he defended “stop and frisk” policies that have been criticized as leading to racial profiling. Democrats, and the Clintons in particular, are traditionally favorites of African American voters.

Read more: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-polls-at-0-percent-in-detroit/

You would fit in well there.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, just look at 240 as proof.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »
I doubt this is true. But it wouldn't surprise me since she's basically running a Sanders platform of free everything instead of giving them a opportunity to do something on their own. I've been to Detroit and Flint at least 20 times and each time it's more of a shit hole. Credit a Dem ran city for over 50 years.