Author Topic: Mr. Levrone, You didnt recognize that Paco was taking pic with you?(VIDEO)  (Read 23806 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Mr. Levrone, You didnt recognize that Paco was taking pic with you?(VIDEO)
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2016, 10:39:29 AM »
Paco is 120 kg of drug bloat stuffed into an 80 kg sack.

Jesus Christ, you're creepier than Musclecenter...
Well He is not that much stupid like another bodybuilders who bet his life for thong and oils.
You dont know shit about anything.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »

So....because he didn't smile, he was being an asshole???  BTW, its pretty pathetic that you're still talking up Paco and other pros when they are not even competing.  Paco has never beaten anyone special or won anything other than 2 forgettable Grand Prix shows in 2006 and 2007.  So honestly, Kevin has no reason to acknowledge a 4th tier bodybuilder
I dont care if Kevin dont acknowledge Paco. Its natural. But  then Why all the spanish fans talk shit about him and they dont talk shit about another pros? Explain that Mr."Expert"?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2016, 10:44:04 AM »
Is he carrying a backpack ?

or is just a trick to make his traps more noticeable ..

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I see his best form 1994,1995 and 1996 in spanish grand prix in first line. He was waaayy bigger than now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2016, 10:45:37 AM »
why should Kevin give a fuck about anyone in Spain FFS,

Hes making money on his supps regardless of him smiling at a some never has been bodybuilder.
hes a bodybuilder, hes not a US ambassador.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2016, 10:50:42 AM »
Why did he even want a photo with him in the first place?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »

Hes making money on his supps regardless of him smiling at a some never has been bodybuilder.
Then only pro bodybuilders can be stupid fvck who treat his client like shit ....Is that what you mean?
They can make a living because of fans.

Still I can understand that amas behave like a shit toward the people who ask for pics to him. That makes sence. But pros?  ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »
Why did he even want a photo with him in the first place?
Because Paco is a fan of another pros too like me and others. He admires Levrone as a bodybuilder.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2016, 10:54:55 AM »
Then only pro bodybuilders can be stupid fvck who treat his client like shit ....Is that what you mean?
They can make a living because of fans.

Still I can understand that amas behave like a shit toward the people who ask for pics to him. That makes sence. But pros?  ???

He can make a living regardless of being nice to fans at expos, its a small % of the whole.

Phil heath is the biggest douche in bodybuilding and hes doing fine..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2016, 10:57:32 AM »
Because Paco is a fan of another pros too like me and others. He admires Levrone as a bodybuilder.

I just never understood the desire to have your photo taken with another man

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I am the only natural around here and all international class amas and a couple of pros. And I have never been in shape? hahahahaha.
Well I put this.

Legs bigger than Kevin Leggone here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2016, 11:05:33 AM »
Well He is not that much stupid like another bodybuilders who bet his life for thong and oils.
You dont know shit about anything.

Paco random word shit Spanish fan Levrone jealous boyfriend Google word English generator arms to pose pictor and disappoint Paco creepy bald Korean schmoe and shit make moneys to stand next to and anything you don't know shit.

How do you like it Dicklicker?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2016, 11:08:29 AM »
the karate kid seems very upset

that hall of famer kevin levrone

didnt recognise the worse pro in history

kevin is owning the game over there

full blown mother fuckers
T

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2016, 11:12:21 AM »

This

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2016, 11:13:33 AM »
I respect Kevin for this. He may not of won the Olympia, but he did cause a first place finisher of a meltdown in Paco's man servant here.  
Let's be honest here, Paco was a lower level European pro that was most popular here in the States during the tail end of Kevin's career. Also look at the video, he looks nothing like he did a decade and a half ago, I'm sure Kevin never even thought that a semi-famous bodybuilder was standing next to him.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »
This
You guys worship thong warriors too much. They are not kings or gods. They are just marchants like us. They are selling their products and came here spain. So fans are their clients.
If Kevin came here barcelona for the sight seeing, i understand him. BUT, THIS WAS A HIS BUSINESS TRIP. Get it?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
I respect Kevin for this. He may not of won the Olympia, but he did cause a first place finisher of a meltdown in Paco's man servant here.  
Let's be honest here, Paco was a lower level European pro that was most popular here in the States during the tail end of Kevin's career. Also look at the video, he looks nothing like he did a decade and a half ago, I'm sure Kevin never even thought that a semi-famous bodybuilder was standing next to him.
Ok. It can be like that and why not?
But, why more than 90% of fan are disappointed at his behavier? Thats what i am talking about. Again, Paco feels nothing bad about him and still he is admiring Kevin.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2016, 11:29:23 AM »
He can make a living regardless of being nice to fans at expos, its a small % of the whole.

Phil heath is the biggest douche in bodybuilding and hes doing fine..
When I participate an anual event for my company, that income is a small% of whole.
But, I am smiling next to my venders. Or I wouldnt be there.

I saw Phil and Phil didnt treat fan like that even if people call him a douche.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2016, 11:33:42 AM »
Ok. It can be like that and why not?
But, why more than 90% of fan are disappointed at his behavier? Thats what i am talking about. Again, Paco feels nothing bad about him and still he is admiring Kevin.

Levrone was nice enough from the video, he let you take the picture. Maybe he had places to go? If he didn't stop, or dismissed you straight off, it would be different.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2016, 11:39:30 AM »
Levrone was nice enough from the video, he let you take the picture. Maybe he had places to go? If he didn't stop, or dismissed you straight off, it would be different.
I said he was not hurry at all.And he was talking with Cedric for long time. Thats why i am saying this. For example, i didnt stop cedric because it was one day before the contest(Ok, finaly he couldnt compete...I dont know why) and he was totaly hiding from the people. But, Levrone? He was even treating fan like shit in his own stand.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »

P.S Paco dont care about this thing at all and he dont have any bad feeling with you. Its all about the spanish fans feeling.

https://www.facebook.com/sakai.takayoshi/videos/vb.1324685224/10211373873285606/?type=3&theater

Totalmente de acuerdo.

Hay que decir las cosas como son.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2016, 12:07:42 PM »
You guys worship thong warriors too much. They are not kings or gods. They are just marchants like us. They are selling their products and came here spain. So fans are their clients.
If Kevin came here barcelona for the sight seeing, i understand him. BUT, THIS WAS A HIS BUSINESS TRIP. Get it?
I dont worship guys in thongs at all.
They dont work harder , they dont diet harder, they just hit the jackpot genetic wise.

Fuck me its like saying  someones worked hard at being a good singer, you can either sing or you cant.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2016, 12:08:59 PM »
Why did you act like that? I knew that you were not so busy that you took long chat with Cedric right before this.
And you treat many spanish fans like this and you earned many disappointment in here in Spain.
You didnt say even hi to Paco and just you were saying "quick quick".(Inspite of your sharing stage with Paco)
Whats up to you?
Please answer me. I am enough famous spokesman in Spain. I think its good ocasion to justify yourself and recover your fan base in Spain.

P.S Paco dont care about this thing at all and he dont have any bad feeling with you. Its all about the spanish fans feeling.

https://www.facebook.com/sakai.takayoshi/videos/vb.1324685224/10211373873285606/?type=3&theater

take a chill pill and a spelling class.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2016, 12:09:58 PM »
I said he was not hurry at all.And he was talking with Cedric for long time. Thats why i am saying this. For example, i didnt stop cedric because it was one day before the contest(Ok, finaly he couldnt compete...I dont know why) and he was totaly hiding from the people. But, Levrone? He was even treating fan like shit in his own stand.

You sound like a fucking pain in the arse, leave people alone when they are walking around, when they are at their booths selling pics ask them for a photo then, dont wait until they are going to the fucking toilet to accost them.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »
Show this to Paco  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2016, 12:28:25 PM »
Kevin gives off a weird vibe. Kind of aloof and spacey when you meet him. Not the kind of personality that screams come up and talk to me, and buy my supplements, pics and other assorted crap.