Author Topic: Mr. Levrone, You didnt recognize that Paco was taking pic with you?(VIDEO)  (Read 23792 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Mr. Levrone, You didnt recognize that Paco was taking pic with you?(VIDEO)
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2016, 12:44:26 PM »
Kevin gives off a weird vibe. Kind of aloof and spacey when you meet him. Not the kind of personality that screams come up and talk to me, and buy my supplements, pics and other assorted crap.
Im not saying that he should be mega nice. Anyway, if your clients talk shit about you, something is going wrong with your business skill. Thats for sure.8

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2016, 12:50:17 PM »
So kevin refused you advances

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »
Kevin gives off a weird vibe. Kind of aloof and spacey when you meet him. Not the kind of personality that screams come up and talk to me, and buy my supplements, pics and other assorted crap.

This X2

I understand  why Paco's boyfriend is bothered, Kevin is a different dude in person. I met him at the classic one year when he was with his wife, he was walking through the expo unnoticed with his wife (he was downsized in a track suit so if you didn't recognize him you wouldn't realize who he was) and they stopped near me. I said hello and mentioned that we conversed on getbig just this last week (he posted here and I knew he wasn't going to remember me just that he posted here) and he nodded and gave me a dirty look whispered to his girl, gave me another dirty look and walked away.

Mind you I'm sure he said say hello on here, so his behavior at a BODYBUILDING  expo was strange. That said he looks like he's doing ok without my approval of his behavior.

I'd love to see the real life meet up of Danimal77, Earl and the world's greatest natural bodybuilder Kyomu.

The olympia should promote this as an event. Scorned lovers quarrels = box office draw.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2016, 01:19:31 PM »
This X2

I understand  why Paco's boyfriend is bothered, Kevin is a different dude in person. I met him at the classic one year when he was with his wife, he was walking through the expo unnoticed with his wife (he was downsized in a track suit so if you didn't recognize him you wouldn't realize who he was) and they stopped near me. I said hello and mentioned that we conversed on getbig just this last week (he posted here and I knew he wasn't going to remember me just that he posted here) and he nodded and gave me a dirty look whispered to his girl, gave me another dirty look and walked away.

Mind you I'm sure he said say hello on here, so his behavior at a BODYBUILDING  expo was strange. That said he looks like he's doing ok without my approval of his behavior.

I'd love to see the real life meet up of Danimal77, Earl and the world's greatest natural bodybuilder Kyomu.

The olympia should promote this as an event. Scorned lovers quarrels = box office draw.
Even if i dont like you in person, i say hello to you at least
 if you introduce yourself to me

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mr. Levrone, You didnt recognize that you were taking pic with PACO?
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2016, 01:23:32 PM »

Paco always had maximun respect and admiration to Kevin.

I am saying that the most of the spanish fans are angry with his attitude.

Maybe Kevin was busy to an appointment or had some bowel-movements he had to take care of (needed to go to the loo asap)

Usually Kev is great to his fans.

Back in 99 he was very good to his fans, even going out of his way to let them take pictures etc

Q

Theone2

• Getbig I
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2016, 01:24:11 PM »
Shaaaboom baby!!!  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »
First world problems  ::)

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2016, 01:33:57 PM »
©

Hollyweird

« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »
Why did you act like that? I knew that you were not so busy that you took long chat with Cedric right before this.
And you treat many spanish fans like this and you earned many disappointment in here in Spain.
You didnt say even hi to Paco and just you were saying "quick quick".(Inspite of your sharing stage with Paco)
Whats up to you?
Please answer me. I am enough famous spokesman in Spain. I think its good ocasion to justify yourself and recover your fan base in Spain.

P.S Paco dont care about this thing at all and he dont have any bad feeling with you. Its all about the spanish fans feeling.

https://www.facebook.com/sakai.takayoshi/videos/vb.1324685224/10211373873285606/?type=3&theater

You can't expect every face and name to be remembered over the course of decades. You also can't expect a warm reception when you pull somebody in the middle of doing something else by surprise and barrage a load of nonsense to them.

There's professionalism but there's also principles and ways to go about things.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2016, 01:40:24 PM »
Maybe Kevin was busy to an appointment or had some bowel-movements he had to take care of (needed to go to the loo asap)

Usually Kev is great to his fans.

Back in 99 he was very good to his fans, even going out of his way to let them take pictures etc

Thats true. Back in 1994, he was very friendly to the fans and i witnessed that. I dont know what happened to him.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2016, 01:42:43 PM »
You guys need to calm down and not let things in life get to you, by taking some Levrone Signature Series LevroRECOVERY to Remain Energized and Eradicate Post-Workout Exhaustion & Fatigue.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2016, 01:46:21 PM »
Thats true. Back in 1994, he was very friendly to the fans and i witnessed that. I dont know what happened to him.

I just think he has too much to think of at times.

Paco caught him at a bad time.

If they meet again and he introduces himself (so Kev can remember) im sure it will be different.

It's hard to be 100 % at all times.
Q

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »
You guys need to calm down and not let things in life get to you, by taking some Levrone Signature Series LevroRECOVERY to Remain Energized and Eradicate Post-Workout Exhaustion & Fatigue.

Followed by at least 2 scoops of LevroChill.
©

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »
I just think he has too much to think of at times.

Paco caught him at a bad time.

If they meet again and he introduces himself (so Kev can remember) im sure it will be different.

It's hard to be 100 % at all times.

NO.

Kevin needs to treat every individual like they are his biggest fan. It doesn't matter what he's going through or what he's involved with. Everyone deserves the utmost respect, and NEEDS to be treated like a first class schmoe.

There is no alternative.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »
NO.

Kevin needs to treat every individual like they are his biggest fan. It doesn't matter what he's going through or what he's involved with. Everyone deserves the utmost respect, and NEEDS to be treated like a first class schmoe.

There is no alternative.

After all, they're paying Big bucks for their schmoedom and good money for him to be useful to them.

Q

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2016, 01:59:43 PM »
Paco random word shit Spanish fan Levrone jealous boyfriend Google word English generator arms to pose pictor and disappoint Paco creepy bald Korean schmoe and shit make moneys to stand next to and anything you don't know shit.

How do you like it Dicklicker?

;D
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2016, 02:11:59 PM »
Maybe the problem is Paco? ??? I bet Kevin was friendly to her

I'd be friendly too.
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2016, 02:17:44 PM »
I dont worship guys in thongs at all.
They dont work harder , they dont diet harder, they just hit the jackpot genetic wise.

Fuck me its like saying  someones worked hard at being a good singer, you can either sing or you cant.

be there you forgot to put , they are a shitload of drugs and really do not have to diet hard with all the stuff they are running through there system for a contest

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2016, 02:28:09 PM »

Maybe Paco doesn't know how Kevin feels to be constantly stopped by fans, after all its likely no one ever stopped him to take a photo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2016, 02:34:30 PM »
Maybe Paco doesn't know how Kevin feels to be constantly stopped by fans, after all its likely no one ever stopped him to take a photo.

:)

Im sure Paco has been stopped for a pic, as Im sure you have been as well. If you've got decent size people always think you're someone.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2016, 02:58:10 PM »
i wouldnt give 2 nasty schmoes the time of day either
entitled bitches

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2016, 03:41:51 PM »
;D

God fuck, his posts give me a fucking headache

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
Yeah. The guy was the most hated person in Barcelona last weekend.

Kevin only wants to hang out with guys who have money in their pocket and are ready to meet during the Witching hours...Little kids and day light make him nervous...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2016, 03:53:53 PM »
Kevin only wants to hang out with guys who have money in their pocket and are ready to meet during the Witching hours...Little kids and day light make him nervous...

Apparently Barcelona doesn't have a Mirage Hotel