Author Topic: Getbig Powerlifting Team starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9890 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Getbig Powerlifting Team starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 01:09:44 PM »
wow i didnt know it was pick on alex day today  :-\...... hey alex your weak   :D... i feel apart of something now

Thats an everyday thing. People just can't handle somebody with a higher physique/iq. ;)
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2006, 01:11:11 PM »
yes i did fully loaded with your boyfriends jizz filled condoms, what's that 5 tons?

Why were you holding jizz filled condoms? About ready to have yourself a snack, I take it. I respect your choice to come out. I have to say though, I always suspected that you liked men.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
Why were you holding jizz filled condoms? About ready to have yourself a snack, I take it. I respect your choice to come out. I have to say though, I always suspected that you liked men.

good point
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »
ERROR 404: FUNNY NOT FOUND

They can't all be gold Brian, then again we can't all be straight either.....thanks for suckin all that dick and keepin things in balance!

MOS

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »
good point

I don't see why he has a problem being gay. This is 2006, he is not likely to be harrassed for it.

brachilius

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 01:17:37 PM »
By the way condomlicker, gold chains went out about 20 years ago.

Is that worst genetics for biceps anyone has ever seen?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 01:18:16 PM »
I don't see why he has a problem being gay. This is 2006, he is not likely to be harrassed for it.

Well he does hang around jocks quite often... he thinks to himself if only I join the team as a sophmore I could get another initiation where the guys make me wear that dress and stick things up my ass.
just push some weight!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »
Man of Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was a gambling man, I would bet that you are the type of "guy" who walks into a Bally's gym wearing nothing but assless chaps, a fake moustache, a cowboy hat, red booties, and a Judas Priest tanktop, then proceeds to do lying leg curls for hours on end while demanding a spot on every set! Gay as the day is long.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 01:50:34 PM »
Man of Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was a gambling man, I would bet that you are the type of "guy" who walks into a Bally's gym wearing nothing but assless chaps, a fake moustache, a cowboy hat, red booties, and a Judas Priest tanktop, then proceeds to do lying leg curls for hours on end while demanding a spot on every set! Gay as the day is long!

Hahahahaha...Man of Steel sounds like he might just fit the bill! ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 02:06:35 PM »
Man of Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was a gambling man, I would bet that you are the type of "guy" who walks into a Bally's gym wearing nothing but assless chaps, a fake moustache, a cowboy hat, red booties, and a Judas Priest tanktop, then proceeds to do lying leg curls for hours on end while demanding a spot on every set! Gay as the day is long.
Judas Priest RULEZ!!!

Special "Point of Entry" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

bigtmoney

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2006, 02:13:06 PM »
This is the funniest thread I've seen on Getbig, I can't stop laughing at these comebacks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »

BRIANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You bonesacked tiny tit!!!  I leave for a few minutes and you show this type of disrespect.....never speak out of turn!!!  I should contact Showstoppa and have him punch your mother in the face you disgusting knobslobber!!!   I bet you're the type of guy that joins the Marines and when your drill instructor approaches you in the lineup and asks why you joined his beloved core you shout at the top of your lungs, "SIR YES SIR!!  I'M HERE TO MEET SOME BIG OILY BEEFCAKES, SUCK SOME COCK AND HAVE SOME NUTS DANGLED ACROSS MY QUIVERING, MOANING LIPS!!!  Errrrrr.....I mean, I'm here to serve my country sir!!!"   Gayer than the Canadian National Anthem!!

MOS

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2006, 10:18:49 PM »
BRIANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You bonesacked tiny tit!!!  I leave for a few minutes and you show this type of disrespect.....never speak out of turn!!!  I should contact Showstoppa and have him punch your mother in the face you disgusting knobslobber!!!   I bet you're the type of guy that joins the Marines and when your drill instructor approaches you in the lineup and asks why you joined his beloved core you shout at the top of your lungs, "SIR YES SIR!!  I'M HERE TO MEET SOME BIG OILY BEEFCAKES, SUCK SOME COCK AND HAVE SOME NUTS DANGLED ACROSS MY QUIVERING, MOANING LIPS!!!  Errrrrr.....I mean, I'm here to serve my country sir!!!"   Gayer than the Canadian National Anthem!!

MOS

Humorous, but still...Meltdown.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2006, 10:26:48 PM »
Judas Priest RULEZ!!!

Special "Point of Entry" Ed
ha i agree with you there.

john "ram it down" matrix.