Author Topic: Why high dose of test?  (Read 5830 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Why high dose of test?
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:01:41 PM »
For example when I see "proposed" pro cycles or other heavy cycles, why do they include super high test? 2gr -5gr... I like to run low test and it seems to work very good for me. Keeping me less bloated and looking better overall. So my question is: is high test the "secret" of getting super sized?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Why high dose of test?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:04:21 PM »
It builds mass burns fat it does everything the key is running it with an equal dose of gh. That's why your average gym rat doesn't reap the same benefits.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 06:35:37 PM »
It's cheap and effective.

Why screw around with tiny building blocks when you can use cheap, massive building blocks to catapult your progress? That's why pros and big guys use a ton of test - it works.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 06:51:33 PM »
Then I obviously need hgh to reap the benefit of going over 2 gr if test right? Or is that "you wont utilise test over 2gr if you have no gh" ?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 01:02:26 AM »
As it was said test is the single most effective compound for size. And it works on anyone.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 07:47:08 AM »
best way to fuck your blood pannel with high test and all sort of AI...

high test should be used with high gh, you will mutate but you will get some water retention adn blood pressure.

I personally prefer low test +4-5 IU GH and some primo.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »
So high test without gh is pretty useless

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 10:53:05 AM »

I personally get best gains 700-900 mg

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 10:55:58 AM »

Imo it is useful, just not worth the sides without gh.

I am no bodybuilder and maybe thats why i dont like high test.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »
I'll found out myself (y)

Starting now

300mg sustanon eod
75mg test e eod
75mg t prop eod
100mg deca eod
125mg trest pp eod
50mg dbol
1mg adex

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 03:16:13 PM »
i could literally not tell any difference between 1g and 2g test at all, except more bloat (but not of the good kind, just bad water)

on the other hand i feel like i NEED around a gram of test in any bulking cycle though, otherwise the fullness is just NOT there, no matter what else i run. my go to stack is test/tren/npp and without a gram of test you just look flat on that stack, even when shoveling the carbs up your ass. add in a gram of test and BOOM you instantly explode in size

low to moderate test is great for cutting / looking good year round but absolute shit for mass gaining imo.

might try 1.5-2g test again with peptides and slin to see if the body can use more of it that way.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 04:24:23 PM »

How did you deduce that?

No. It is still extremely effective. There is a rate of diminishing returns as with most things. This GENERALLY lies around the gram per week mark. It's still effective, but as you ramp up the doses the estrogen sides (blood pressure, acne, libido) tend to outpace the gains. GH potentiates any androgen you're taking and tends toitogate the sides as the whole is greater than the sum of its part.

So if you're like most, a gram or so will do you well. After that it's not so impressive. The bloat and blood pressure really crippled me after I hit the 1g mark. One day I fell asleep on a leather coach without a shirt in the summer, woke.up greasy and with a BP headache, started breaking out and just got hit by a strong malaise. I looked way bigger and ripped at half the dose because it really hit me hard. I prefer around 500-750mg pet week when I do a big test dose. For me, that's a megadose and serves me well. If you ramp up slowly and let your body become more acclimated you'll tolerate it way better then I did, but there is nothing alluring to me about that dosing range.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 02:57:41 PM »
Test without GH is still great! I prefer to run test with growth though because I see much better results; rounding of the shoulders, full muscle bellies, increased fat burning, overall sense of well-being more so than just with test alone. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 04:37:28 PM »
I need to get some gh even if it's just generics I've been juicing for a good decade now never used gh.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »
I need to get some gh even if it's just generics I've been juicing for a good decade now never used gh.

hi man, best advice I can give you is to get access to legit pharma growth and do it for 3-4 IU ED till you can afford it in 9months plus you will see what I am talking about.

Start with 1 IU, for 1 week, 2 for 1 week and so forth.

dosages more than 4 IU can also be used for bigger gains but you will be holding water when pushing 6+ IU ED, not looking so good, spending tons of cash, having high bp, but when you drop the dosages you will see them gains.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
Test for me is just a helper and maintaining anti catabolic drug. I tried high dose test for a few times and never had amazing gains from it.
But when I tried 2 grams of deca along with 70mg dbol 400mg tren I remember jumping 37 pounds in 13 weeks.

Test is a base drug. You need some high dose of deca or orals with it to build more mass.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 02:28:41 PM »
Test for me is just a helper and maintaining anti catabolic drug. I tried high dose test for a few times and never had amazing gains from it.
But when I tried 2 grams of deca along with 70mg dbol 400mg tren I remember jumping 37 pounds in 13 weeks.

Test is a base drug. You need some high dose of deca or orals with it to build more mass.
damn thats a crazy cycle

pics?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 03:44:25 PM »

you wouldve probably jumped 50lbs if you had added 2g of test along with it   ;) ;D