Author Topic: So much bullshit on the boards....  (Read 3700 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So much bullshit on the boards....
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
So much bullshit on this GetBig Board!

And the internet has made it possible to post bullshit without fear of retaliation.

We can become anyone or anything we want to be….. And we can say just about anything we want to say about anyone even though those statements are not based on fact or personal observation,

There is an age old adage (a proverb or short statement expressing a general truth) propagated by  many learned individuals that states……“ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are.”

I have come to believe that entirely after reading so many adverse comments about others on this GetBig Board.

Especially when those comments concern the adverse sexual escapades of those within the bodybuilding world.

I’m almost sure that some of those ‘escapades’ did occur but was the posting of those escapades ever based on fact or personal observation/participation or merely the sexual fantasy of the individual who posted it?

Some GetBigger once posted. “It’s only gay if you want it to be!’  …. but maybe ….. “ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are” …. may be a more accurate term.

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: SO MUCH BULLSHIT ON THIS GETBIG BOARD!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:19:07 PM »
My personal favorites of internet are the ultimate pussy slaying machines whom at some point end up killing themselves on live or shooting around at local mall.
Then we read they were "the shit" on bodybuilding.com and whatever sites the insecure tit cheeks gather.
 ::)

It's not that bad here on GB. Worst pimple faces probably don't dare to come here.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 01:52:25 PM »
Stunt, why dont you make your posts a bit less lengthy?
I bet most skip your posts because the are too long. To be honest I do that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 01:53:40 PM »

And the internet has made it possible to post bullshit without fear of retaliation.

We can become anyone or anything we want to be….. And we can say just about anything we want to say about anyone even though those statements are not based on fact or personal observation,

There is an age old adage (a proverb or short statement expressing a general truth) propagated by  many learned individuals that states……“ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are.”

I have come to believe that entirely after reading so many adverse comments about others on this GetBig Board.

Especially when those comments concern the adverse sexual escapades of those within the bodybuilding world.

I’m almost sure that some of those ‘escapades’ did occur but was the posting of those escapades ever based on fact or personal observation/participation or merely the sexual fantasy of the individual who posted it?

Some GetBigger once posted. “It’s only gay if you want it to be!’  …. but maybe ….. “ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are” …. may be a more accurate term.

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 02:01:34 PM »
Honest Injun.  That's a great expression.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 03:22:14 PM »
meltdown

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:43 PM »
Stunt, did you accidentally sip out of the wrong waterbottle at the gym today?  You don't seem your normal laid-back self.  Hope you didn't drink someone's 'naughty water' by mistake, that stuff is no good for the ticker!    ;)
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 04:52:08 PM »
Thanks to you all for the somewhat humorous responses.

TAFFIM, Nah, I'm the same old laid back person I  always have been but I still have some of that DI shit left in me...  and on occasion is just lets loose.

But everything I say on this Board is 'factual' (nothing based on  rumor or innuendo)  and I do know a shitload of factual shit (bodybuilding history and the majority of its principal 'ingredients' ), so it does tend to get a bit lengthy at times.

HACK, you are not the first to complain about the length of my posts but you have to admit that they  are relvent to one or more of the reasons why this  bodybuilding Board was set up (I think).

Thanks for the advice though!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 05:00:14 PM »

Thanks to you all for the somewhat humorous responses

Zing!  Ouch ha ha!  ;D

And keep the long posts coming Stunt, some of us read every somewhat interesting word...  ;)

T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 05:29:19 PM »
TAFFIN, Thanks! I feel somewhat better now!

Hey, HACK! Your GetBig name seems to be somewhat associated with powerlifting. Were you involved somewhat in that part of the lifting game?

I could tell ya lots of stories about that particular show of strength since the good old days of odd-lifting by individuals whom most GetBiggers would proclaim VERY ODD-LOOKING due to rotund bellies and the absolute lack of a visible neck.

If your real name ever got printed in Powerlifting USA, I'd know that
you were serious about lifting heavy things.

Or does the name "Mike Lambert" sound familiar? Or Bil Starr? Or Gus Retwisch?

We just might have something in common.

Trying to keep this one as short as possible.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 05:38:16 PM »
Stunt, sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 06:06:11 PM »
Thanks, FREAK!

Elevator or shaft! .......

It makes no difference as long as it's not stationary and moving someplace.

Speaking of which .... Have you ever fallen down an elevator shaft? Didn't some GetBigger discuss this before?

One gf my memorial elevator rides dropped in somewhat of a free-fall motion about five floors until some energy breaking system came into play. Definitely not a pleasant feeling.

And it definitely wasn't that falling elevator at Disneyland.

My first dumb reaction was to jump up and down with some hope that it would somewhat alleviate or compensate for that hard bounce at the bottom.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 06:09:50 PM »
Knock the sand out of your vagina and man the fuck up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 06:22:48 PM »
Stunt. Don't put all of gebig in the same trash bin. The G&O is where bullshit lives but there other subforums where there's a lot of good info and cool cats that post. The training board and the nutrition and even the steroid forum. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 07:26:41 PM »

There is an age old adage (a proverb or short statement expressing a general truth) propagated by  many learned individuals that states……“ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are.”

Some GetBigger once posted. “It’s only gay if you want it to be!’  …. but maybe ….. “ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are” …. may be a more accurate term.

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.

Dude......you went full Frenchman there on us for a moment.

Man the fuck up ma ni99a!!!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 07:29:49 PM »
honestly---who take a internet forum serious enough to start a "rant thread" like this

I mean--I'll openly admit to having a lot of good times on this forum but at the end of the day it's just a forum with maybe 5 unique visitors (me, wes, OMR, chaos and Alex and all his gimmicks)

this is some legit white people shit, fam

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 08:50:31 PM »

There is an age old adage (a proverb or short statement expressing a general truth) propagated by  many learned individuals that states……“ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are.”

Some GetBigger once posted. “It’s only gay if you want it to be!’  …. but maybe ….. “ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are” …. may be a more accurate term.

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.

Great thread below

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=365205.0

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 09:06:33 PM »
Stunt---do you believe steroids/HGH/slin/Seo are "just the finishing touch" in pro bodybuilding?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: So much bullshit on the boards....
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 10:43:09 AM »

If something is false, please click report to moderator - it will be removed.

We are here to have fun and enjoy, and bullshit around, but crap that are lies need to go

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 09:04:39 PM »

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.

Stunt you been here a long time. Getbig today is nothing like it's been in the past. Way less offensive remarks today then the past. The timing of you post seems to fit perfectly with the Global Elite's/Obama censorship of the internet. What gives?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 09:07:36 PM »

Done ranting!

Thanks for reading.

You sound like a little pussy.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 09:22:42 PM »
tl;dr the OP but the board has gone down hill.  I read some old post from a few years ago.  Had awesome insider gossip discussion.  Now its all Trump shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 10:00:00 PM »
tl;dr the OP but the board has gone down hill.  I read some old post from a few years ago.  Had awesome insider gossip discussion.  Now its all Trump shit.

To be fair it would have been all Trump shit back then also. No one like Trump has ever run...

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 10:30:14 PM »
To be fair it would have been all Trump shit back then also. No one like Trump has ever run...

That is true.  But, the lack of gossip still sucks.  I was reading some stuff by this Billy Guns guy.  Good material.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2016, 08:42:47 AM »
If something is false, please click report to moderator - it will be removed.

We are here to have fun and enjoy, and bullshit around, but crap that are lies need to go

Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
X