Author Topic: BIG fraud and feud Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun Beginning of the End  (Read 11092 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
4 years ago they were best friends,then sold prohormones and made 75k each...even Aaron said that his wife was kind of angry cause Aaron spends too much time with PJ... then they part away but both had 50% of the company... Immediately something was suspicious to me when I saw the 20minute video of Aaron where he spoke about PJ is some kind of cinical manner - you know what I mean,yesterday they were best friends 24hours togheter and just the day after Aaaron talking about PJ in that cinical way...

now 2-3 days ago PJ announced that he left PRIME NUTRITION.so if they had 50% each is Aaron now the full owner?! and now John Meadows showed the fraund they made with labels and ingirdietns and Aaron on his page said that he supports John...so am little confused who made a fraud who is the owner of Prime/Blackstone?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: BIG fraud and feud Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 05:19:45 PM »
They're both scumbags
How soon till pjs wife leaves him?
Maybe he'll get kidney issues or some form of organ damage
Once he stops making money she's gone-disgusting man creature he's married to
w

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: BIG fraud and feud Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun Beginning of the End
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:23:22 PM »
Resign my ass. You've been fired flunky.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 05:31:59 PM »
Aarons wie said this...hmmm little suspicious,like now suddenly Aaron didnt know anything but we have to know they both began when they illegaly sold prohormones and made 75k each so with 150k $ they started PRIME NUTRITION and they payed 650k $ to Joe Dimaggio to leave the company

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:37:32 PM »
NEYMAR, You sound pretty knowledgeable about this situation but you might want to  discuss this with VINCE. It appears that he keeps informed about this sort of thing.

And a couple of others whose names I have forgotten who offer conflicting reports regarding this drama.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 05:59:51 PM »
NEYMAR, You sound pretty knowledgeable about this situation but you might want to  discuss this with VINCE. It appears that he keeps informed about this sort of thing.

And a couple of others whose names I have forgotten who offer conflicting reports regarding this drama.
am not knowledgeable i just post what i see,in the end the poor Jumbo Palumbo was right cause he alwas keep saying that the profit margin are low when you make quality products and Aaron keep saying tha Palumbo doesnt know his business...and now we see that Aaron and PJ are 2 fraudsters

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »
Thanks, NEYMAR.  Now where the hell is VINCE!?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 06:10:23 PM »
Just found VINCE regarding this supplement drama, See below or above ... WARPATH,

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: BIG fraud and feud Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 07:17:26 PM »
They're both scumbags
How soon till pjs wife leaves him?
Maybe he'll get kidney issues or some form of organ damage
Once he stops making money she's gone-disgusting man creature he's married to

Exactly. Once the money's gone, the bitch soon follows

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 07:38:44 PM »
Aarons wie said this...hmmm little suspicious,like now suddenly Aaron didnt know anything but we have to know they both began when they illegaly sold prohormones and made 75k each so with 150k $ they started PRIME NUTRITION and they payed 650k $ to Joe Dimaggio to leave the company

He and PJ were sited for health violations in Aug.  Chemicals in products exceeding allowable levels i.e. toxic. This includes John Meadows product. High levels of Lead seems to be an issue.
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https%3A%2F%2Foag.ca.gov%2Fsystem%2Ffiles%2Fprop65%2Fnotices%2F2016-00864.pdf

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »
How will this impact the empire of Caliber Fitness Solutions?
X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 08:25:59 PM »
How will this impact the empire of Caliber Fitness Solutions?
Shares were already down in after hours trading today. Morningstar is lowering their target price to .0001 and Smegma Hedge Fund just downgraded them from sell to wtf.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 08:46:28 PM »
You sound concerned about this.  Why?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 09:18:46 PM »
Now Aaron goes and makes the mistake of still believing you need a "famous" IFBB pro on the payroll as if it's a smart business strategy. It's more like he likes to feel he has involvement in bodybuilders he feel are famous. McCarver McDallas isn't going to propel any Newb to run out and spend 49.00 on DefCon Red 1 pre workout because there is a picture with McDallas wearing a t-shirt. You can't put two bodybuilders to run anything. Goes to show their friendship was a superficial as their muscles are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 09:27:37 PM »
Shares were already down in after hours trading today. Morningstar is lowering their target price to .0001 and Smegma Hedge Fund just downgraded them from sell to wtf.

Damn! And I have 324 shares in Caliber Fitness Solutions. :-(
X

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 09:52:06 PM »

Damn! And I have 324 shares in Caliber Fitness Solutions. :-(

You were warned the share price rise of 2013 was just a pump and dump by Vissy Holdings and not anything sustainable.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 10:32:18 PM »

Singerman's wife is a known girl and people are stupid if you honestly think John Meadows just sat back and had nothing to do with any of this except making up his "formulas".   ::) ::) ::)

The cult of bodybuilding will do anything for money.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 06:22:19 AM »
These two were shady from the start, this is no surprise.

The best part is Singerman is trying to do damage control and says his new manufacturer has the utmost integrity lol, here he is:

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/04/for-ex-pot-kingpin-new-troublehealth-supplements.html
I know, you don't

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 06:25:05 AM »
so, is everyone basically stupid now?

honestly--I'm asking that for a legit answer here

people are starting to find out that this Trump guy might be, I don't know, under qualified to be president?
they're also starting to find out that the supplement business is bullshit?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 08:57:43 AM »
These two were shady from the start, this is no surprise.

The best part is Singerman is trying to do damage control and says his new manufacturer has the utmost integrity lol, here he is:

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/04/for-ex-pot-kingpin-new-troublehealth-supplements.html
"He is still telling the court that he can't afford to pay the judgment, yet he's driving a $135,000 Lamborghini and has withdrawn millions and millions of dollars from the company," Kohm said.

PJ was touting this guy too haha!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 09:01:45 AM »
"He is still telling the court that he can't afford to pay the judgment, yet he's driving a $135,000 Lamborghini and has withdrawn millions and millions of dollars from the company," Kohm said.

PJ was touting this guy too haha!

The judgement against Jared Wheat was overturned.  There's no judgement to pay

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/appeals-court-gives-win-to-norcross-supplement-ceo/nk9Nz/

I know one thing about Jared.  He's the last person on the face of the planet that I would fuck with....period. 
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 09:31:47 AM »

The judgement against Jared Wheat was overturned.  There's no judgement to pay

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/appeals-court-gives-win-to-norcross-supplement-ceo/nk9Nz/

I know one thing about Jared.  He's the last person on the face of the planet that I would fuck with....period.  

Well the government has no problem fucking with him and why would anyone trust him to manufacture anything?

"Wheat has a long history of being investigated by federal authorities, including a 2008 conviction for selling unapproved drugs that sent him to prison for two years and a series of actions by the Food and Drug Administration for using banned ingredients."

My point is the industry is sketchy and that leads to more government intervention..we know how that works out.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

The judgement against Jared Wheat was overturned.  There's no judgement to pay

I know one thing about Jared.  He's the last person on the face of the planet that I would fuck with....period. 

Your last statement just implies Wheat is a bully. And every bully comes crashing down eventually.

Going on his history there seems no denying that Wheat is a low-life.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2016, 10:39:00 AM »

Will this negatively affect Jason Genova's sponsorship ?