Author Topic: Are Kigtropins llegit nowadays ?  (Read 1669 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Are Kigtropins llegit nowadays ?
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »
Hello! As we know there are kigtropins floating in low prices nowadays.  Does anyone using them nowadays ? The price is very very low for gh.

Can someone help me about them ? Are they trustable ? I have questions about them because their price are always remains very low.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
Re: Are Kigtropins llegit nowadays ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 01:58:01 PM »
Fuck those things.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 06:24:40 AM »
from word of mouth I have had a few people like those about 6 months ago. Never used them myself but they seamed to be popular around me for a bit.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »
Was a recentish doco on uk tv about internet drugs, a lab had tested various types from.peds to anti biotics etc...

The gh kit they showed to have zero GH in it was a kit of 'legit'kigs.. I had been offered some around that time too

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »
I wouldn't touch it.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 09:05:16 PM »
Is this thread a fucking joke or are you being real?  Legit kigs are legit if you are looking for Splenda mixed in water. 

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 12:05:17 PM »
 I also have seen a serum lab test for each gh on some forum. İn those test only yellow top hygetropins and jintropins given legit results.
Any other generic chinese gh  are bunk !  I am thinking to blast these cheap jintropins at 16iu daily dosage along with 2 grams of test .

İn my opinion BFG is the only intelligent and honest person for telling the true doses of pros.

Whats the point of buying human grade expensive capitalist terrible gh's ?     JİNTROPİNS are legit even Sly use them at age 71.

I have also talked with some of the 1990' s top pros  in venice beach gym. When I asked him about doses he just laughed and said forget about being a pro without 32iu gh and 100iu slin. He also said you need to use grams of deca and test together to push your size to upper limits. When I asked him about orals like d bol and drol he said orals are like supplements for us and they just baloon you up like drinking beer and eating junk food together. He said If you want to be huge use 3000mg + deca and 2000mg + test together with slin.