Author Topic: PJ Braun posts evidence against slingerman/meadows  (Read 13895 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: PJ Braun posts evidence against slingerman/meadows
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2016, 05:41:29 AM »
TL,DR,FU

Mods, please move this thread to the "Neymar Barca's a fucktard" sub forum
Y

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2016, 05:44:00 AM »

Mods, please move this thread to the "Neymar Barca's a fucktard" sub forum

we can even let Shizzo mod that board.
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2016, 05:54:00 AM »
we can even let Shizzo mod that board.

no
Y

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2016, 06:25:15 AM »
Nah, this is actually interesting.

I love it when someone claims to have been blackmailed and then you look at the sources and what is actually happening is they're knee deep in not paying someone what looks to be rightful dues.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2016, 06:30:37 AM »

He went and got a lawyer because he wasn't paid a dime for a 2 year contract he signed.  That's not extortion. 
Singerman only left a few months ago. Why didn't he pay Meadows during the 18 months he was the CEO?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 06:38:37 AM »
Singerman only left a few months ago. Why didn't he pay Meadows during the 18 months he was the CEO?

Good question and I spoke with Aaron about it about 30 minutes ago.  Basically, the emails are real but PJ wants people to interpet them incorrectly by leaving out what Aaron is answering to and he'll address everything publicly.

But just for the record, Aaron didn't leave...he was terminated from his position as CEO of Prime Nutrition. 
A

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 06:46:32 AM »

Good question and I spoke with Aaron about it about 30 minutes ago.  Basically, the emails are real but PJ wants people to interpet them incorrectly by leaving out what Aaron is answering to and he'll address everything publicly.

But just for the record, Aaron didn't leave...he was terminated from his position as CEO of Prime Nutrition. 
Still doesn't explain stiffing his close friend out of salary and royalties during the 18 month's before he was terminated. Who on earth would do such a thing? Besides MD's Steve Blechman, of course.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2016, 06:52:23 AM »

Dunce, do you think in 6 months when BJ and Aaron are broke, I can pick up their wives at Buffalo Wild Wings and take them back to a cheap motel and assfuck them?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2016, 07:08:00 AM »

Well I have no clue how PJ wants me to interpret that "evidence" because the interpretation I have seems to show that they agreed to pay that guy royalties and never bothered.

That the product is underdosed is moot - they never paid the royalties.  That's all I see.  No pay bills, PJ.

I did see a video with PJ complaining about him not posting about the product - who gives a fuck?  The product made profit, portions of the profit are due to him.

I never gave a flying fuck about this company but if they are going to post "evidence" of something, they should probably start by posting "evidence" that mitigates their responsibility to pay these royalties.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2016, 07:09:58 AM »
Still doesn't explain stiffing his close friend out of salary and royalties during the 18 month's before he was terminated. Who on earth would do such a thing? Besides MD's Steve Blechman, of course.

All will be told soon
A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2016, 07:19:28 AM »

All will be told soon

But how soon ? I need to go get my pedicure done in an hour .

WoooSHHHHHHHH  Zack Britton
[/b]

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2016, 07:20:33 AM »
Exactly. I live in the same city as these wannabe fuckheads and even when I'm on Facebook (outed), I see a girl I went to high school with share PJ's most recent video and she's urging people to hear the right side of the story. Who gives a fuck!?
I personally have had interaction with both PJ and Aaron. I don't really know either of them personally, but it has all been positive. Whether it is supplement business or any other business, it is never a good idea to partner with close friends or family. I speak from personal experience. It usually does not end well.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2016, 07:21:47 AM »
it's strikes me kinda funny that all this fighting is all for the a weird prize:

---200 dollars (at least) a month from the wallets of teenage boys

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2016, 07:43:48 AM »
Both these guys will have to sell their luxurious homes in Boca, to pay the attorneys fees from all the litigation.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2016, 08:41:22 AM »

He went and got a lawyer because he wasn't paid a dime for a 2 year contract he signed.  That's not extortion. 

You let your lawyer do the talking and then settle out of court, not try and email and blackball the owner. Like I said, meadows isn't the great man that people make him out to be.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »
I also find this to be of interest, Vince, mainly because I personally know a good number of those involved within the supplement industry but have never met the principals mentioned under this post.

Keep on truck'n.

Those who fail to feel likewise should simply avoid reading this part of the GetBig Board.

I have a few questions but the big one is ..... Doesn't the mislabeling of a product conflict with the regulations of the FDA?

It appears that the only supplement that the FDA shows any interest in .... are the dietary sups.

But it is possible that a mislabeling 'case' such as this might get their attention.

And how come the FDA apparently takes no interest in what is happening within the industry?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2016, 09:49:27 AM »
I've said it before in here.... But I'll say it again... These guys are all con-men and in way over their heads.

Their ego's and greed are their biggest downfall.  Just watch PJ's latest clip on Facebook about him and Meadows where he claims "read the evidence and then pick your idol!"

Yes he used the word "idol".... It's pure comedy!!!

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2016, 10:20:24 AM »
All this 'drama', oh dear. Two druggie con-men being 'cheered on' by a gay, black, obese minimum wage fat slob.

Well I assume it's only two (Vince never mattered anywhere - not even to his own mother) 'players' in this teenage social media melodrama.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2016, 10:27:51 AM »
I'm eating a Big Mac, Fries and a Wendy's Frosty while reading this.

McD's fries or Wendy's fries?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »
I'm eating a Big Mac, Fries and a Wendy's Frosty while reading this.
^^
This Sunday is my cheat meal, I'm having the same thing but having the McD STRAWBERRY SHAKE!!!
P.S.  And prolly a second Big Mac with extra onions, extra sauce too... :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2016, 10:46:04 AM »
^^
This Sunday is my cheat meal, I'm having the same thing but having the McD STRAWBERRY SHAKE!!!
P.S.  And prolly a second Big Mac with extra onions, extra sauce too... :)

It's amazing what we crave for our cheat meals.

I'll have a cheat meal every two weeks currently and I always want takeout Cici's pizza.

The pizza isn't very good at all LOL!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2016, 10:47:24 AM »
I've said it before in here.... But I'll say it again... These guys are all con-men and in way over their heads.

Their ego's and greed are their biggest downfall.  Just watch PJ's latest clip on Facebook about him and Meadows where he claims "read the evidence and then pick your idol!"

Yes he used the word "idol".... It's pure comedy!!!

And Aaron loves to flaunt his never ending spending!  Now he will come out with a video pointing the finger at his ex biz partner blah blah.

The finger pointing is comical and if one reviews all accessible legal documents it shows their LLC has been in force the whole time.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2016, 10:49:38 AM »
Never trust an ex heroin junkie. In fact still a drug abuser since SLINGERMAN needs drugs to look like he even lifts

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »
The product still had 20mg of the compound in it when Aaron was fired so who ordered it to go to zero?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2016, 11:10:00 AM »
i see the same thing happening to these two clowns as  that other piece of trash rich gaspari

the law suits are going to come rolling in, and they will not be able to fight them all.  bankruptcy. and makes you wonder how many times in the past have they done

the same thing with there other shit products they sell