Author Topic: PJ Braun posts evidence against slingerman/meadows  (Read 13882 times)

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
PJ Braun posts evidence against slingerman/meadows
« on: October 04, 2016, 05:07:37 PM »
Clarification and evidence regarding John Meadows, Prime Nutrition, Aaron Singerman, and myself.

Below is a timeline of events with unaltered screenshots that will shed some light on the current situation. The emails evidence several things:

First, as you can clearly see, Aaron Singerman intentionally ordered an under dose of product. You will also see that John Meadows tested the product, and only this product, that Aaron ordered to be under dosed, and then attempted to extort Prime Nutrition by offering to stay silent as long as he received a substantial sum of money from Prime Nutrition.

Screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/EkTVz

06/06/15 - Aaron Singerman wishes to no longer work with John Meadows (image linked below)
08/13/15 – The label designer notices that 20mg is what's inside, not 50mg. Aaron says to just change label to 50mg (image linked below)
05/05/16 - Aaron Singerman is fired as a manager of Prime Nutrition, while remaining on as a shareholder of Prime Nutrition.
08/11/16 - John Meadows sponsorship with Prime Nutrition is terminated. (image linked below)
09/28/16 - John Meadows emails Aaron offering to settle and stay quiet as long as he receives $100,000.00 (image linked below)
Before any issues arose concerning Prime Nutrition’s products, Aaron Singerman expressed that he wished to no longer work John Meadows. While with Prime, Aaron notoriously wanted products and labels created as quickly as possible, with authenticity and accuracy coming second. John does not work fast. When the product was in final creation stages, the emails show that the manufacturer showed us the product only had 20mg of Teacrine, when Meadows had suggested 50mg. Aaron instructed the label designer to "just change" the label to say 50mg. Teacrine is a very costly ingredient that also vastly effected the taste - an under dose of this ingredient meant big savings and better flavor reviews regardless of efficacy.

In May of 2016, events that cannot be discussed due to confidentiality requirements led to Aaron Singerman being fired from Prime Nutrition. At this time large amounts of INTRA-MD EAA+ had been created and sold under his supervision. Under Prime's new leadership, John Meadows' sponsorship was terminated in August of 2016. This led to John Meadows threatening suit against Prime Nutrition owners and the current extortion and smear campaign playing out in social media today.

On September 7, 2016, John received test results for the product, yet decided to hold them until October 3, 2016. As shown in the screenshots above, John’s attorney wrote a letter notifying us of the test results followed by an email from John Meadows demanding $100,000.00 to withhold the information from the public. If John was truly concerned about the consumer he would have followed the proper protocol and notified the FDA as well as work hand in hand with Prime Nutrition to remedy this unfortunate situation and protect the consumer; instead he chose to attempt to line his own pockets by engaging in highly illegal and unethical conduct. We believe that Aaron Singerman: (1) coerced John Meadows because he knew full well that we had this information (seen in screenshots above); (2) that it was truly Aaron who designed the product and was notified that ingredients were incorrect; and (3) instead instructed the label designer to follow through as is knowing full well that the label was incorrect.

Finally, here's a word from Wes Houser of DuraCap in regards to this matter:

"So, you may have seen some activity on various social media outlets recently regarding John Meadows. As of right now, a lot of strong feelings are being expressed and we feel that we must take some measures to clear the air here about what is actually going on.

Currently, all of Prime Nutrition’s products are manufactured by Duracap. John Meadows has directly accused Duracap of underdosing the levels of teacrine in Intra-MD EAA+. Samples of Intra-MD EAA+ were sent out for testing and confirmed that this was, indeed, the case. While this situation was unfortunate for Prime Nutrition customers, we guarantee that any and all products we produce will meet what is listed on its product label going forward.

We do, however, know why teacrine did not meet the levels indicated on the product’s label. This was a result of a direct order from Aaron Singerman to change the levels of teacrine from 50 mg to 20 mg, and then to keep the label the same.

To rectify this situation, a product recall has been issued for Intra MD EAA+. Any customer dissatisfied with Intra-MD EAA+ is eligible for a full refund. To claim your refund, send an email to cs@primenutrition.com entitled “Intra MD-EAA+ recall.“

Duracap takes issues like these very seriously and will do everything within our power to ensure that all of the products we manufacture, in fact, match all levels of ingredients listed on their labels."

Wes Houser
Active Sports Distribution

Link to images here http://m.imgur.com/a/EkTVz

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: PJ Braun posts evidence against slingerman/meadows
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 05:11:38 PM »
Why would anyone care about this?

None of this means anything to anyone.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 05:14:52 PM »

Its entertaining to me since meadows plays to be mr. Integrity.

Maybe if people made worthless trump threads you would be satisfied? Even though you were feeling the bern at first

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 05:26:25 PM »
Ha, everyone involved in this little drama is a bowl filling piece of shit. No surprise though, 99% of the bodybuilding supplement industry are hucksters.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 05:29:23 PM »
I'm eating a Big Mac, Fries and a Wendy's Frosty while reading this.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 05:34:05 PM »
So Meadows was perfectly fine with them selling the underdosed snake oil as long as he got $100,000.
only if he doesn't get the 100K will he look out for the consumer
situational integrity at its finest

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 05:40:24 PM »
So Meadows was perfectly fine with them selling the underdosed snake oil as long as he got $100,000.
only if he doesn't get the 100K will he look out for the consumer
situational integrity at its finest

It's amazing to me that people think he has so much "integrity". It took all this time for him to have the product tested and looks as though he did it in attempt to get the 100k.  Who knows where the truth lies but a lot of finger pointing and drama going on right now.

They all need to lower their test/tren dosages. :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 06:30:42 PM »

Exactly. I live in the same city as these wannabe fuckheads and even when I'm on Facebook (outed), I see a girl I went to high school with share PJ's most recent video and she's urging people to hear the right side of the story. Who gives a fuck!?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 07:11:17 PM »
I'm eating a Big Mac, Fries and a Wendy's Frosty while reading this.

its my cheat and I am eating 2 small mcdonalds burger, 1 cheeseburger a small fries and a small coke zero
"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »

yes..I do not even know who these imbeciles are..
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 08:02:46 PM »
Dropping documents.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 08:34:10 PM »

Maybe if people made worthless trump threads you would be satisfied? Even though you were feeling the bern at first

First off, the emails from Aaron are well over a year ago....has no relevance on the current problems with the supplements.  Number 2, if PJ expects anyone to think its justified to terminate a 2 year contract with John Meadows because he didn't make 2 posts a week on Facebook is just stupid.  He formulated and actively promoted the products and was not compensated for it. 

I'll discuss the matter with Aaron tommorrow about the emails because I'm personally not amused even with the label swap decision but its relatively nothing to write home about in my opinion in comparison to no active ingredients being put in there
A

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 09:02:14 PM »
Vince, you talk to Aaron,  I'll talk to PJ and we will definitely get to the bottom of this situation.  Also, let's get Rich Piana involved and listen to about 5% of the advices he has to offer.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »
Pimps and drug dealers have more integrity than these supplement industry clowns.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 09:19:31 PM »
I'd rather read Basile's post history than this crap.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 09:40:01 PM »

First off, the emails from Aaron are well over a year ago....has no relevance on the current problems with the supplements.  Number 2, if PJ expects anyone to think its justified to terminate a 2 year contract with John Meadows because he didn't make 2 posts a week on Facebook is just stupid.  He formulated and actively promoted the products and was not compensated for it. 

I'll discuss the matter with Aaron tommorrow about the emails because I'm personally not amused even with the label swap decision but its relatively nothing to write home about in my opinion in comparison to no active ingredients being put in there
So over a year ago, Aaron was plotting to get rid of John Meadows, stiff him and fraudulently overstate ingredient quantities? Sounds like a solid bloke.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 09:42:34 PM »

It's only entertaining because you're a thick dolt. Nobody cares about these nobodies.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 10:09:31 PM »
So over a year ago, Aaron was plotting to get rid of John Meadows, stiff him and fraudulently overstate ingredient quantities? Sounds like a solid bloke.

The only thing I see is him saying...I'd prefer not to work with John again however it doesn't reference to anything in particular as it could mean something entirely different.  Honestly I don't really care and I'm sure John doesn't neither. 

We'll all find out together tommorrow as Aaron is putting together a response
A

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 10:36:34 PM »
It's only entertaining because you're a thick dolt. Nobody cares about these nobodies.
this

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
Lol at Meadows trying to extort money to be quiet.

So much for being Mr. Integrity

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 11:13:25 PM »

x2.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2016, 12:26:28 AM »
Q

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2016, 12:33:58 AM »
Pathological liars attacking each other over dishonesty. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2016, 05:17:21 AM »
TL,DR,FU

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2016, 05:38:37 AM »
Lol at Meadows trying to extort money to be quiet.

So much for being Mr. Integrity

He went and got a lawyer because he wasn't paid a dime for a 2 year contract he signed.  That's not extortion. 
A