Author Topic: Mat Duvall M.I.A  (Read 12121 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Mat Duvall M.I.A
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 10:30:18 PM »
Matt Duvall is working for TNA wrestling training to be a wrestler.  He's currently being trained by Rhyno and Scott D'more.  It will take him at least a year to get down the very basics however he should do well once he's completed his training.  He's going to do fine with his physique.

i concur

His finishing move is said to be a spinning back kick and as the guy falls down, he hits them with the MAGIC STICK!!
He is going by the name MAGIC MAT...

THE ROCK

• Getbig II
  • It doesn't matter what your name is!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 01:47:39 AM »
Actually, I happen to know for a fact that Matt was all natural,and he knew that he could not compete with the pros without gear.He told me that drugs were one line that he was not willing to cross,so he gave it up.
Do you smell it?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 02:14:37 AM »
Actually, I happen to know for a fact that Matt was all natural,and he knew that he could not compete with the pros without gear.He told me that drugs were one line that he was not willing to cross,so he gave it up.
great first post.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 02:41:21 AM »

Hahahahahaha and you believed him?? I can sell you the moon if you're interested ;)
Team Efferding

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 06:33:15 AM »
From what i remember he had ripped hams and glutes and one of the best back double biceps ever!

plus, BODYBUILDING STRONGEST SITE INJECTED ARMS!

If I said M1 is your other username, would you hold it against me?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 06:40:07 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!   Oh... we've got a live one here folks!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 06:48:54 AM »
You guys can knock Matt (Mike) Duval all you want, but the truth is that if his wrestling career takes off he will be more famous than Ronnie Coleman and make more money.

As opposed to a Jeremy Freeman or Aaron Maddron or any other Muscletech flameout.

Special "T&A" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »
You guys can knock Matt (Mike) Duval all you want, but the truth is that if his wrestling career takes off he will be more famous than Ronnie Coleman and make more money.

As opposed to a Jeremy Freeman or Aaron Maddron or any other Muscletech flameout.

Special "T&A" Ed

What happened to them?

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »

You know.  I expected Jeremy Freeman not to make an impact, but I thought AAron would do MUCH more than he did..

I have no idea why he was never able to duplicate his conditioning and fullness.. He neve did anything, and then faded.....

Whats up with that?
OSC

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 08:25:44 AM »
You know.  I expected Jeremy Freeman not to make an impact, but I thought AAron would do MUCH more than he did..

I have no idea why he was never able to duplicate his conditioning and fullness.. He neve did anything, and then faded.....

Whats up with that?

it might be something that Muscletech puts in its products which makes the body decay and wither away.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 10:46:50 AM »
why r u jealous of matt

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »
Wasn't Mike married?

Last I heard MIKE Duvall was some big wig of a company....Has like 6 kids, 7 cats, 2 dogs and a couple of ponies

THE ROCK

• Getbig II
  • It doesn't matter what your name is!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2006, 12:09:35 AM »
Hahahahahaha and you believed him?? I can sell you the moon if you're interested ;)
Why would he lie?He has nothing to gain from that.
Do you smell it?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2006, 02:43:08 AM »
Why would he lie?He has nothing to gain from that.

He would have a lot to gain by doing so.

For one, it would excuse his poor showing at the pro level.

But honestly man, if you are his friend don't come in here and post such outlandish claims....it makes him look stupid.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
he had some big arms but narrow back

"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »