Author Topic: Has Anyone Ever Had their Testosterone Levels Tested?  (Read 4708 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had their Testosterone Levels Tested?
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
I had my test level checked last year and it was 231. This year is was 220. No wonder I can't bench 185 and no longer get a boner when Ginger tries to seduce Gilligan.

Where did you get your tested?  Ive always wondered what my test level is.
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »
extreme labs supplement company has some good supplements to curb this problem.  If your test level was 220 than that is next to nothing.  A highest point would be 1,000........a person with around 700 mg/dl would be a higer level of test reading.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 09:43:35 PM »
extreme labs supplement company has some good supplements to curb this problem.  If your test level was 220 than that is next to nothing.  A highest point would be 1,000........a person with around 700 mg/dl would be a higer level of test reading.

Screw useless "supplements".  At Ed's age and test levels, he could easily get a 'script for the real thing.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »
Screw useless "supplements".  At Ed's age and test levels, he could easily get a 'script for the real thing.
Goatboy is 100% correct. I have a legitimate prescription for Test Cypionate 10ml bottle with 5 refills. Only $82 at Target!
BigNationRadio.com