Author Topic: Forbes releases new Trump value 2016  (Read 924 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Forbes releases new Trump value 2016
« on: October 05, 2016, 06:01:04 PM »
Trump claims he's worth ten billion.  He was 8 billion, then moved it up to 10 billion a month later.

I cannot understand if the people at forbes are all wrong, or if trump is just exaggerating his wealthy by, oh, 6 billion bucks, to impress people.

Donald Trump has haemorrhaged $800 million (£630 million) of his wealth this year, according to an annual ranking of America’s richest people.

The loss is the real estate magnate’s second financial misfortune to be revealed in one week, after the New York Times published his tax return from 1995. The document revealed he had lost $916 million that year – meaning he could have used a loophole to not pay any federal income tax for almost two decades.

Mr Trump's loss in 2016 has caused him to plummet 35 places on the list of the world’s richest people, according to Forbes.

The tycoon is now worth $3.7 billion (£2.9 billion), down from $4.5 billion (£3.5 billion) in March, the business magazine said. Forbes’ new total sends him crashing into 156th place on the rich list.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Forbes releases new Trump value 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 06:06:46 PM »
Wow.  Only $3.7 billion?  What a pauper.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 06:17:30 PM »
And he tumbled 35 spots and is only the 156th wealthiest person on the planet.  The horror.  lol

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/04/donald-trump-net-worth-forbes-400

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 06:31:45 PM »
I wish I had his monetary troubles. I remember when my savings bank account hit a 100 grand. thought I was headed for forbes ... but I'm here at getbig instead.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 07:30:27 PM »
I wish I had his monetary troubles. I remember when my savings bank account hit a 100 grand. thought I was headed for forbes ... but I'm here at getbig instead.

Lol. Getbig isn't so bad, you could be over at bodybuilding.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 07:31:23 PM »
In 15 months he spent how much of his own money on his campaign?

Thread backfire

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 07:53:50 PM »
In 15 months he spent how much of his own money on his campaign?

Thread backfire

and the value of his name has increased tremendously over the past year.  He's using this run so he can be Rush, only 100x bigger than Rush, with his own network. 

Trump has written off the 50 million he donated to his own campaign.  His value has skyrocketed way more than that ;)

Coach, do you at least admit Ben Carson - who took the lead in Oct then immediately STOPPED campaigning and went on a book tour - was more about selling books than actually wanting to be president?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 11:06:33 PM »
and the value of his name has increased tremendously over the past year.  He's using this run so he can be Rush, only 100x bigger than Rush, with his own network. 

Trump has written off the 50 million he donated to his own campaign.  His value has skyrocketed way more than that ;)

Coach, do you at least admit Ben Carson - who took the lead in Oct then immediately STOPPED campaigning and went on a book tour - was more about selling books than actually wanting to be president?

I actually can't imagine anyone more delusional on here than you. Link it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 02:42:14 PM »
I actually can't imagine anyone more delusional on here than you. Link it

link what?  the 50 mil he donated to his own campaign and wrote off? 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 08:30:02 PM »
Marc Cuban made an interesting observation recently.  Said Trump will be BK in 7 years due to the irrepairable damage to his brand.  Previous to Trumps presidential bid, Trump's brand catered to high brow, deep pocketed clientele who could afford tee-time at his extravagant golf club resorts and star hotels.

Now that has changed.

His base is entirely uneducated, low income white trash.  Like it or not, it's true.  They cannot afford it and those businesses do not want those type of people.

Cuban explains, the two do not mesh for his brand licensing arrangements with existing and future establishments who'd wish to buy into Trump for their signage.  Wouldn't make sense anymore.

Nevermind the savage-level racist, alienating persona he's taken on.

Stick a fork in Trump here.  His only hope would be TrumpTV.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 08:51:57 PM »
Marc Cuban made an interesting observation recently.  Said Trump will be BK in 7 years due to the irrepairable damage to his brand.  Previous to Trumps presidential bid, Trump's brand catered to high brow, deep pocketed clientele who could afford tee-time at his extravagant golf club resorts and star hotels.

Now that has changed.

His base is entirely uneducated, low income white trash.  Like it or not, it's true.  They cannot afford it and those businesses do not want those type of people.

Cuban explains, the two do not mesh for his brand licensing arrangements with existing and future establishments who'd wish to buy into Trump for their signage.  Wouldn't make sense anymore.

Nevermind the savage-level racist, alienating persona he's taken on.

Stick a fork in Trump here.  His only hope would be TrumpTV.

Great analysis.  Which is why I think TrumpTV is his ultimate goal.  he loves his kids more than anything - he's made them household names this election cycle.  and his 'brand' was relegated to average reality tv and some outdated hotels. 

Let's face it, 25% to 30% of this nation LOVES him.   And they'd love an alternative to fox news.