Author Topic: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! (NASA CAUGHT in Space Hoax!!)  (Read 9446 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! (NASA CAUGHT in Space Hoax!!)
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »
If you think it was bogus you have no critical thinking.

Believe what you will.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 07:27:20 AM »
I told you cucks the earth is FLAT. Once again Wiggs with this right you are wrong.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »
Believe what you will.
Took me a long time to realize that there are people who willfully refuse to educate themselves. Like Coach and his anti-intellectualism bent. Slow learner.  :-\

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »
Took me a long time to realize that there are people who willfully refuse to educate themselves. Like Coach and his anti-intellectualism bent. Slow learner.  :-\

This post means nothing.  A good debater does not name call, they should be able to take what I've posted here and disprove those points one at a time.  Please do so.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 08:03:18 AM »
This post means nothing.  A good debater does not name call, they should be able to take what I've posted here and disprove those points one at a time.  Please do so.
Says the guy who posted 'believe what you will.'  You just prove my point again. Would it kill you to pick up a book? Rethink something?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 08:18:17 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »
Says the guy who posted 'believe what you will.'  You just prove my point again. Would it kill you to pick up a book? Rethink something?

Obfuscation is not an argument.  Telling me to pick up a book is not a debate.  Come back when you have something more solid.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2016, 08:37:36 AM »
Obfuscation is not an argument.  Telling me to pick up a book is not a debate.  Come back when you have something more solid.
'Pick up a book' is a hope. Your tacit refusal is acknowledged.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2016, 08:39:37 AM »
'Pick up a book' is a hope. Your tacit refusal is acknowledged.

No rebuttal to anything I've posted here, just nonsense and name calling.  Weak.  Must be a liberal.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2016, 09:57:10 AM »
The spacecrafts walls (slightly more thickness than a tin can) and space suits could not have protected them against the solar radiation or the extreme temperatures (-250 to +250F).  

1. prove that wall thickness is so small?
2. prove that metall wall cant protect from radiation?

The position of the lunar lander on the moon changes during the same mission.  

Evidence? Do you even know the word?

The same mountain backdrop is observed during different Apollo missions and landing sites.  

Childish bullshit from idiot, who really blindly believe all that crap without any evidence? You still don't know the word, and the meaning of it?

No sound of an engine heard over Armstong's headset mic when the Eagle is getting ready to land.  

What kind of sound you can make in the vacuum of space? Nothing.

No moon dust disturbed at all when you look under the engine of the lander... there should be dust all over the foot pads of the lander, but they are totally clean.  

What kind of dust you can blow when there is no air to use to blow anything?

The pictures of the astronauts and objects are casting diverging shadows... that doesn't happen with one light source that is very far away (sun).

Why all these childish claims all over again, while every claim what foil hats have ever present, are proved to be bullshit? The surface of the moon wasn't completely flat, so shadows seem to be diverging. Still, there is bunch of photos taken on earth where you see just same kind of shadows, so there isn't any magic in that. Just stupidity of the foil hat morons. Why don't you tell me how come there is only one shadow per object, while there isn't such a spotlight which would be powerful enough to light all those pictures so perfectly. You can measure amount of light from the pictures of the NASA, and nearest object which would give such light, is extraterrestrial sunlight.

Critical observation/thinking leads me to believe the whole thing was bogus.  

You read that crap from the foil hat morons web site and call it thinking? There isn't even a bit of your own thoughts in that crap you wrote, everything is copied from the writings of the moon hoax imbeciles. You morons are so fucking dump that it make me puke. For example, in the Apollo program they launch 17 vehicles to the sky, all public with lots of spectators, and 10 of those were manned flights. In your theory, when vehicle has been launch from the Cape Canaveral, where it went? All those vehicles were +30 meters tall, white and obviously clearly visible with any telescope on earth, so where they went hiding? There were hundred of thousands of people witnessing each launch at the scene, and millions by Live - TV, so we know they were launched. They rise to the sky and went where? Moon is the nearest object, did they go behind it to hide? Some how it doesn't add up, so please, explain this simple thing to me?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2016, 10:33:50 AM »
Ropo again schooles the retards

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
I told you cucks the earth is FLAT. Once again Wiggs with this right you are wrong.

Right once again? Like you were right about nigiru and the other 9 times you predicted the end of the world??

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2016, 11:59:27 AM »
1. prove that wall thickness is so small?
2. prove that metall wall cant protect from radiation?

Evidence? Do you even know the word?

Childish bullshit from idiot, who really blindly believe all that crap without any evidence? You still don't know the word, and the meaning of it?

What kind of sound you can make in the vacuum of space? Nothing.

What kind of dust you can blow when there is no air to use to blow anything?

Why all these childish claims all over again, while every claim what foil hats have ever present, are proved to be bullshit? The surface of the moon wasn't completely flat, so shadows seem to be diverging. Still, there is bunch of photos taken on earth where you see just same kind of shadows, so there isn't any magic in that. Just stupidity of the foil hat morons. Why don't you tell me how come there is only one shadow per object, while there isn't such a spotlight which would be powerful enough to light all those pictures so perfectly. You can measure amount of light from the pictures of the NASA, and nearest object which would give such light, is extraterrestrial sunlight.

You read that crap from the foil hat morons web site and call it thinking? There isn't even a bit of your own thoughts in that crap you wrote, everything is copied from the writings of the moon hoax imbeciles. You morons are so fucking dump that it make me puke. For example, in the Apollo program they launch 17 vehicles to the sky, all public with lots of spectators, and 10 of those were manned flights. In your theory, when vehicle has been launch from the Cape Canaveral, where it went? All those vehicles were +30 meters tall, white and obviously clearly visible with any telescope on earth, so where they went hiding? There were hundred of thousands of people witnessing each launch at the scene, and millions by Live - TV, so we know they were launched. They rise to the sky and went where? Moon is the nearest object, did they go behind it to hide? Some how it doesn't add up, so please, explain this simple thing to me?

You prove nothing.  Pathetic reasoning here.  Just more nonsense and name calling.

Yes, the rockets went into space... but only into earth orbit and no further.

It's fun pressing your buttons too.  You get so emotional and angry -lol

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2016, 12:21:11 PM »
We all have believes that do not base on facts. We all have stupid believes which we would defend illogically. The strength of reality testing module in our brains differ, some are more prone to believe crazy stuff. Even high IQ people aren't safe.  

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »
Not sure if srs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_rover

Yes, because we had the technology for remote controlled vehicles of modern standard more than 50 years ago, the very same decade when regression analysis was performed by hand calculations.  ::)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2016, 03:13:42 PM »

As a fellow physicist, could you care to explain why and if the other planets are flat as well? Don't use big words, I'm quite dumb.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2016, 05:40:39 PM »

How do you fake a pic like this with early 1970s technology?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2016, 06:05:48 PM »
Fake, the earth is flat.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2016, 09:54:12 PM »
I think I found a new pic of Wiggs.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 10:19:37 PM »
There is a fixed mirror on the surface of the moon with public coordinates, anyone can verify its existence by calibrating a laser towards that mirror. With a detector you will be able to detect the laser beam as it strikes the mirror and bounces back to earth, had it not existed you wouldn't have detected anything as there would be nothing to reflect the beam back to you. Who installed it on the moon if no man have been there? ???

All these laymen "experts" thinking they have it all figured out. The moon landing hoax is on the same level of stupidity as flat earth theorists. Any physicist, or undergraduate engineering student for that matter, would be able to understand why every point made by these conspirators are void.

In addition I have personally met and conversed with the engineer who designed the system that relayed the video back to Earth...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2016, 10:41:27 PM »
In addition I have personally met and conversed with the engineer who designed the system that relayed the video back to Earth...

Lies! Clearly the man is a paid actor who pretends to be an engineer even after 47 years. Any actual parts, pictures or logs he might show you are props created by Hollywood, just like the moon landing. FACT!
I walked up the street today and could see 400 yards ahead perfectly straight and level! Where is your spherical earth now? Obviously the earth is flat. It says so in the bible. FACT. You fancy so called "scientists" think you know things better than a delusional unemployed hebrew!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2016, 10:42:12 PM »
Lies! Clearly the man is a paid actor who pretends to be an engineer even after 47 years. Any actual parts, pictures or logs he might show you are props created by Hollywood, just like the moon landing. FACT!
I walked up the street today and could see 400 yards ahead perfectly straight and level! Where is your spherical earth now? Obviously the earth is flat. It says so in the bible. FACT. You fancy so called "scientists" think you know things better than a delusional unemployed hebrew!

Curse your facts!!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2016, 12:17:03 AM »

You obviously talked to a trained actor. This actor also holds a degree in systems engineering.  ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2016, 12:23:20 AM »
You prove nothing.  Pathetic reasoning here.  Just more nonsense and name calling.

Yes, the rockets went into space... but only into earth orbit and no further.

It's fun pressing your buttons too.  You get so emotional and angry -lol

As poor as it is, as pathetic my reasoning is, the fact is that you can't prove anything you claim, and furthermore, you can't even answer my pathetic questions. It has never happen. You have never been able to prove me wrong,  and everyone here knows it. If you ask anybody, that is the most pathetic thing you can possibly do. If I am such a stupid, it would be easy thing to do to prove me wrong, but you don't dare even try because you know you have no evidence at all. You are just a moron who blindly believe that conspiracy crap, and only thing which would cure your stupidity, is bullet in the head.

For example: "Yes, the rockets went into space... but only into earth orbit and no further." shows how fucking stupid moron you are. First you statement is that no one have been in space, now all those 17 vehicles have reach the orbit, which is...in space. They went no further...why? The hardest part of the journey is done in the earth atmosphere, everything is easy after that: no gravity, no air resistance etc.? Why stay at orbit, where you are exposed to radiation and such just like outer space? You don't have answers as usual, but the real question remains: at the orbit all those vehicles would be clearly visible, because there isn't anything where to hide, so how come no one wasn't filming those to prove, that Americans are lying? Even the Sputnik was visible to naked eye, and it was tiny little ball, size like a basketball, so how there isn't thousands of pictures of these large vehicles at the orbit?  All would be visible to the russians, to china, to cuba and everybody who care to watch, and there isn't even one prove it happen like you say? Strange.. But how about this:

https://airandspace.si.edu/sites/default/files/images/stories/LTAInspect.jpg

There you have moon landing vehicle without any tin foil. As you see, it have quite strong structure beneath the outer layer, which is only for protecting instruments and fuel- and electric lines etc. which are outside the cabinet. That golden tin foil which never stops to amaze the foil hats is there to protect things to heat and cold, and it is also a good protection against radiation. As you see, there is no miracles, just elementary physics and technologies put to use. But what you idiots will see is the pictures from the moon, where the outer layer is exposed to temperatures you cannot even understand, and those aluminium sheets look odd to you fools. Why? Because you have no brains. That vehicle is on the moon surface, where temperatures at night is -180°C and during daytime + 100°C. That means 280°C difference temperatures during a day, so what that do to any metal, for example aluminium? Have you never heard about thermal expansion? Well, here you see what it does:

http://images.flatworldknowledge.com/ketchen/ketchen-fig02_x003.jpg

All the outer layer sheet metals are bended by thermal expansion..what a miracle..for foil hat imbeciles at least ..

Do you get me emotional and angry? Not at all. It is just same if I heard a dog barking, infant crying or foil hat moron yelling, it make no difference in my life. You act like an idiot, I talk you like I talk to the idiot, it is so simple  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2016, 12:29:23 AM »

And what solid you have ever have except your constipation? Just rumors and lies, and foil hat bullshit.