Author Topic: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! (NASA CAUGHT in Space Hoax!!)  (Read 9445 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! (NASA CAUGHT in Space Hoax!!)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:51:54 AM »
Wadda nut

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 04:19:26 AM »
Love the logic.

Premise: No one has been to space
evidence: Video proof of Challenger accident
conclusion: No one has been to space

;D ;D ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 04:25:54 AM »
Space, yes... the moon, no.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 04:36:56 AM »
the moon, no.

What kind of evidence would make you to change your mind on that subject? :)

I'm not an expert of grand conspiracy theories and I'm not a political scientist but the fact that if moon landing wouldn't have happened so many people would be aware of it and since people are really social and unable to keep secrets we would know all the details by now. I guess the Russians would have call out America on that regard as well?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 05:00:28 AM »
What kind of evidence would make you to change your mind on that subject? :)

I'm not an expert of grand conspiracy theories and I'm not a political scientist but the fact that if moon landing wouldn't have happened so many people would be aware of it and since people are really social and unable to keep secrets we would know all the details by now. I guess the Russians would have call out America on that regard as well?

I don't even try to argue people about this anymore. We have third party evidence, where universities and institutes tracked Apollo (11 - 17). We have the lunar orbiter sending back images of the landing sites. AND we have reflector mirrors set up by astronauts on the moon that we can shine lasers at, receive the laser reflection, and calculate the distance of the moon to the earth. This way we can track how fast the moon is moving away from the earth on a yearly basis.
Don't you think the USSR would have called America out on the moon landing as soon as Apollo 11 happened? Or would have sent their guys to "prove" that Apollo never made it to the moon? These conspiracy theories never add up and the only reason they work on some people is because they confuse the gullible.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 05:05:58 AM »
Obligatory joke of Peace:

I may have not been to the Moon, but i've been inside Uranus!

of peace
Q

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 05:13:34 AM »
"To the moon Alice"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 05:15:37 AM »

of peace

Ba-Dum-Tsss

well done, my friend. well done.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 05:37:44 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 06:03:19 AM »
there's far more interesting conspiracy theories.

like the one about arnold never winning mr olympia, his doppleganger did.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »
If the Earth is flat, could we dig through and fall into space? Seems to be the easier path if you ask me!
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 06:19:00 AM »
Love the logic.

Premise: No one has been to space
evidence: Video proof of Challenger accident
conclusion: No one has been to space

;D ;D ;D

there was no challenger accident???
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=618551.0

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 07:24:21 AM »
surprised... thought Wiggs would be all over this or at least started this thread  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »

Yet another piece of crap video for foil hat morons. That kind of stupidity which allows people to believe crap like that cannot be possible without serious mental handicap, and that is all you have to know about these foil hat morons: They are bunch of idiots with serious mental handicap.

ps. evidence means something which you can prove to be a fact. You can't prove anything else than the fact, that you are a moron, drooling on your shoes.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 08:16:08 AM »
I don't even try to argue people about this anymore. We have third party evidence, where universities and institutes tracked Apollo (11 - 17). We have the lunar orbiter sending back images of the landing sites. AND we have reflector mirrors set up by astronauts on the moon that we can shine lasers at, receive the laser reflection, and calculate the distance of the moon to the earth. This way we can track how fast the moon is moving away from the earth on a yearly basis.
Don't you think the USSR would have called America out on the moon landing as soon as Apollo 11 happened? Or would have sent their guys to "prove" that Apollo never made it to the moon? These conspiracy theories never add up and the only reason they work on some people is because they confuse the gullible.

Well said - The Japanese orbited the moon a couple of years back and also photographed the moon landing sights. As you say The Russian's and Japanese would have loved to have proven it never happened, but it did

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 08:18:50 AM »

of peace

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
Speculation isn't evidence.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 08:55:44 AM »
There is a fixed mirror on the surface of the moon with public coordinates, anyone can verify its existence by calibrating a laser towards that mirror. With a detector you will be able to detect the laser beam as it strikes the mirror and bounces back to earth, had it not existed you wouldn't have detected anything as there would be nothing to reflect the beam back to you. Who installed it on the moon if no man have been there? ???

All these laymen "experts" thinking they have it all figured out. The moon landing hoax is on the same level of stupidity as flat earth theorists. Any physicist, or undergraduate engineering student for that matter, would be able to understand why every point made by these conspirators are void.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 09:01:39 AM »
Watched in interesting video yesterday by Thomas Sheridan who claimed that the Nasa-hoax industry(plus others) is a foreign intelligence scam.
Yuri Bezmenov's videos regarding subversion seem to be pretty accurate.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 01:28:40 AM »
Watched in interesting video yesterday by Thomas Sheridan who claimed that the Nasa-hoax industry(plus others) is a foreign intelligence scam.
Yuri Bezmenov's videos regarding subversion seem to be pretty accurate.

Unfortunately all what the foil hat morons have is claims and futile speculation. If they doesn't have any evidence at all, it is all bullshit. Evidence is something you can prove to be a fact. That day will never come to foil hat morons. 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 01:36:42 AM »
There is a fixed mirror on the surface of the moon with public coordinates, anyone can verify its existence by calibrating a laser towards that mirror. With a detector you will be able to detect the laser beam as it strikes the mirror and bounces back to earth, had it not existed you wouldn't have detected anything as there would be nothing to reflect the beam back to you. Who installed it on the moon if no man have been there? ???

Not sure if srs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_rover
Ψ

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 06:51:30 AM »
Not sure if srs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_rover

Yes, because they definitely had today's Mars rover technology in 1969 (and then two more by Apollo 14 and 15) which carefully placed reflectors exactly the way humans would have to face the earth at the exact coordinates.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 07:10:34 AM »

The spacecrafts walls (slightly more thickness than a tin can) and space suits could not have protected them against the solar radiation or the extreme temperatures (-250 to +250F).  

The position of the lunar lander on the moon changes during the same mission.  

The same mountain backdrop is observed during different Apollo missions and landing sites.  

No sound of an engine heard over Armstong's headset mic when the Eagle is getting ready to land.  

No moon dust disturbed at all when you look under the engine of the lander... there should be dust all over the foot pads of the lander, but they are totally clean.  

The pictures of the astronauts and objects are casting diverging shadows... that doesn't happen with one light source that is very far away (sun).

Critical observation/thinking leads me to believe the whole thing was bogus.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 07:13:51 AM »
The spacecraft (slightly more thickness than a tin can) and space suits could not have protected them against the solar radiation or the extreme temperatures (-250 to +250F). 

The position of the lunar lander on the moon changes during the same mission. 

The same mountain backdrop is observed during different Apollo missions and landing sites. 

No sound of an engine heard over Armstong's headset mic when the Eagle is getting ready to land. 

No moon dust disturbed at all when you look under the engine of the lander... there should be dust all over the foot pads of the lander, but they are totally clean. 

The pictures of the astronauts and objects are casting diverging shadows... that doesn't happen with one light source that is very far away (sun).

Critical observation/thinking leads me to believe the whole thing was bogus. 
If you think it was bogus you have no critical thinking.