Author Topic: new to site and need recommendations for oral cycle  (Read 3367 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
new to site and need recommendations for oral cycle
« on: March 28, 2006, 06:57:03 PM »
new to the site and haven't been able to scan all the post and apologize if this has been asked before. Looking to begin a cycle of orals. Need to shed fat quickly. 5'9 292 w/ 24%bf. Want to get into the 15% range while adding more muscle. Any recommendations would be a great help. Currently on a low carb, high protein diet but want the extra help. Thanks

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: new to site and need recommendations for oral cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
Why specificlly orals?  And you're probably going to want to give your past cycle experience also.

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
no previous cycle. Cannot do needles. I realize orals are not as effective but do not want to use needles. At least not at first.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 07:49:06 PM »
no previous cycle. Cannot do needles. I realize orals are not as effective but do not want to use needles. At least not at first.
You can't do needles? In that case wait until you can...end of story.

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 07:57:28 PM »
Arnie, so short on answers. Give some insight as to why not to take orals??? orals must be better than nothing and with that said what do people recommend. Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:04:30 PM »
Arnie, so short on answers. Give some insight as to why not to take orals??? orals must be better than nothing and with that said what do people recommend. Thanks
Bro, it's really simple, an oral "only" cycle is just not worth your time or money, and you’d be better off just staying on a good diet and training hard. You’re going to find it very difficult to make substantial gains and progress with this type of cycle.
This is not an easy game where you can just do whatever you want, you’re either in it balls to the wall or your not in at all. So since you’re only willing to go about ankle deep my advice is waiting until you're ready to dive in head first. Until then, just eat, train, sleep, and research AAS then repeat.

Sorry, I can not and will not give advice on any type of cycle I do not approve of...good luck on finding anyone here who will give solid advice on this beyond what I just said. Not being an ass, just stating true facts.

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »
thanks for the explanation. appreciate it

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 08:18:59 PM »
well said  :o
but remember these are opinions.
and your gonna get alot of them,some will say this and some will say that
but i would stick with the ones that are in your best intrest.IE.arnold jr

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 09:52:30 PM »
well said  :o
but remember these are opinions.
and your gonna get alot of them,some will say this and some will say that
but i would stick with the ones that are in your best intrest.IE.arnold jr

yeah.... and Arnold Jr is one of the best guys on here to take advice from... Dude, orals are worse for you because they are harsh on your liver. It is so easy to pop a needle in. It takes no effort. You just pop it into your muscle. But I would listen to what Arnold jr. said, because if you are only interested in orals, then you are probably entertaining some fantasy of just waking up everyday and popping a couple of "steroid pills" and getting huge. That is a complete divorce from reality. You have to consider post cycle therapy as well. You want to keep your gains? There are necessities to the use of aas that only come in injection form. Take hcg for example... if you do aas you need it and you can only get it from injection. To take oral only cycle would be equivalent of becoming a stripper and only taking off your shoes at the show.  Its just not the real deal. My advice to you would be everything that Arnold said plus go to your local farm store and by some needles and just start sticking yourself all over your quads, delts, and glutes. You will see that it is kind of a rewarding experience.    ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 09:54:37 PM »
 ;) were to start hahaha

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 10:00:27 PM »
I would not run an all oral cycle.  Orals will work well however, just more advantages to using injectables.....here is some info BIG CAT has to say on an all oral cycle.....

BIG CAT:

"I'm a member at several online steroid boards and you always hear the vets say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". Here's a newsflash: the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? A lot of bodybuilders in the 60's and 70's were basically living off dianabol. The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

The problem of an oral only stack is that its limited in time. 6-8 weeks at best. Meaning multiple stacks are needed where less stacks would be needed with injectables. An oral only stack is hard to set up because you have no real base compounds either. This is one I sweated out after much thinking for all you wimps that can't take a needle. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off d-bol, there isn't much post-cycle estrogen so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advised. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With lon-acting injectables one can usually wait 1.5 to 2 weeks after last shot to start post-cycle therapy and then still there is a certain level of androgens in the body. With the orals, most of the androgen will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So Clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. Here it is illustrated with 40 and 20 mg of Nolva, but could easily be run with 150 and 100 mg of clomid respectively. This was a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG (which is injectable. Oh the irony). At least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by your roids. That facilitates post-cycle recovery. Since HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. NEVER run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. One should take a long break off any type of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating. That's the downside of being scared of needles."

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 10:24:35 PM »
Bro, it's really simple, an oral "only" cycle is just not worth your time or money, and you’d be better off just staying on a good diet and training hard. You’re going to find it very difficult to make substantial gains and progress with this type of cycle.
This is not an easy game where you can just do whatever you want, you’re either in it balls to the wall or your not in at all. So since you’re only willing to go about ankle deep my advice is waiting until you're ready to dive in head first. Until then, just eat, train, sleep, and research AAS then repeat.

Sorry, I can not and will not give advice on any type of cycle I do not approve of...good luck on finding anyone here who will give solid advice on this beyond what I just said. Not being an ass, just stating true facts.

^Arnold saves me alot of typing.

Listen to what he says.

Using AAS orals by themselves is pointless.  Without a nice Testosterone base to support it, the gains will be minimal and transient.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 04:12:51 AM »

Luga74,
Both Arnie and Div. are great sources of info.  They may not tell you what you want to hear but they will tell you what you need to hear.  ;)

the price is great... so is the reward

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 04:51:25 AM »
Need to shed fat quickly. 5'9 292 w/ 24%bf.

5'9 at 292 with 24% bodyfat?  Come on now Luga.  You are just plain out of shape.

The duration of your "all oral" cycle will be too short (6-8 weeks at best) to give you any real gains.  What you will experience, depending on what you take, is a transient and temporary increase in strength, mood elevation and water retention.  2 months after this cycle, you will look NO different than you did before you started it.  Is that worth it to you?

I've heard this argument about how in the past all the top pros did all oral cycles and made great gains.  But you have to put that into the proper perspective.  First of all, these guys were genetically-gifted to start.  Secondly, they stayed on for very long and unsafe periods of time (and many paid a dear price for that), and in the "off-season" they looked like fuc*ing COWS. 

You are looking for an easy way out.  AAS will NOT give you that, oral or injectable for that matter.  There is no substitute for training your freaking ass off and cleaning up that sh*tty diet of yours, starting a regimented cardio routine, and cutting out alcohol and anything else.

Put yourself on a 2-year training and educational plan.  At the end of that plan, after having researched as much about AAS as possible and after changing your entire way of training/thinking/lifestyle choices, you may be ready...

By the way, please elaborate on why you "need to shed fat quickly." 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 05:44:23 AM »
By the way, please elaborate on why you "need to shed fat quickly." 

I would like to know this as well.

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 10:04:17 AM »
Just want to shed the fat. Not looking to go on stage. Just want to shed the fat and thought there was a good AAS out there to help. Diet is pretty good. Taking in about 325g protein/150carbs a day. Just looking to decrease bodyfat and keep exisiting muscle.

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 10:46:45 AM »
at your age, I think the best advice would be drop the carbs, up your cardio and lots of water, you can shed weight, I would carb deplete for football at your age and was dropping 5 - 7 lbs a week, without anything else..you might want to start there, before going with gear..and I have to agree, if your not willing to pin yourself, your not ready. just my opinion

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »
I would carb deplete for football at your age and was dropping 5 - 7 lbs a week, without anything else..
Carb deplete for football? Why on earth would you do this?

lockman

• Getbig II
  • pain is nice..extreme pain is extremely nice
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 07:49:14 PM »
Luga74,
Both Arnie and Div. are great sources of info.  They may not tell you what you want to hear but they will tell you what you need to hear.  ;)

straight up!! got mad respect for both!! I  have 2 cycles under my belt and am about to start my third..don't claim to be an expert or anywhere close but wanted to offer my advice on injecting..I cycled injecting test cyp.with oral d-bol (d-bol 50 mgs per day for 5 weeks 800 mgs cyp per week for 10 weeks)  I was leary of the pins at first also but with a little confedence and a lot of research you realize that the pinz are your friends and that with each injection it gets easier and you get that much closer to your end goal..I know in just about every post from me you hear "make sure your pct is in check"  I didn't see any outline for post cycle... you need to make sure that you have  mapped this out before you start any type of cycle...good luck dude and keep us posted!! ;)
the punisher

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 08:04:52 PM »
if your goin to use orals stick with the over the counter stuff... aka lipo-6 or liprvarin but as for aas... needles only baby!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 09:08:31 PM »
My best advice to you is to order some clenbuterol from a research website and start taking it and camping out on the treadmill about 3 hours a day.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 09:53:53 AM »
I would carb deplete to drop the weight quick, I would need to get under 300 lbs, and I have always responded very well to high protein with low carbs, don't know why but my body gains strength and muscle on high protein, but I'm horrible with carbs, they pack the fat on, I would do it for a month or so, then eat really balanced during the season, not the best approach but I didn't know much about nutrition at the time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 03:56:37 AM »
Just want to shed the fat. Not looking to go on stage. Just want to shed the fat and thought there was a good AAS out there to help. Diet is pretty good. Taking in about 325g protein/150carbs a day. Just looking to decrease bodyfat and keep exisiting muscle.

Freaker already said it.

Cardio, cut your simple sugars and make sure you eat clean overall.

No alcohol either.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...