Author Topic: 240 Predicts Presidential Election: "Hillary To Win by 40 States!!!"  (Read 1824 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
And the proof will be in the pudding November 9th when we go out to our front yards to pick up the morning newspaper.

All due respect for your accomplishments as a getbigger but the gloves are off now brotha. I fully intend to bump this thread in about a months time to expose to the rest of the political board just how far you've gotten out there with your trolling.

I stopped the dem plant talk for a while now, only mentioning it when someone else brought it up.

I think it's coming to a head now.  Pence CAN beat hilary.  She's hella unpopular.   trump cannot beat Hillary.  It's starting to be very clear.

If he remains in the race, it's not for the repubs, it's for him and his own agenda, whatever that is.  Pence wins by 4 states, or Hillary wins by 40.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 Predicts Presidential Election: "Hillary To Win by 40 States!!!"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »
LOL!  I'm wrong all the time, and I'm the first to admit it.  I just love to predict and debate.

If trump stays in the race, there's a good chance he limps out with 5 or 8 or 10 states.  It may just end up being a complete collapse. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 10:35:07 AM »
LOL!  I'm wrong all the time, and I'm the first to admit it.  I just love to predict and debate.

If trump stays in the race, there's a good chance he limps out with 5 or 8 or 10 states.  It may just end up being a complete collapse. 

I predict I will wake up with wings tomorrow and fly to the Mars

What the hell though...I could be wrong. I'M WRONG ALL THE TIME!!!

In what world does Hillary win 5 to 10 red states against ANY Republican nominee??

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 11:17:14 AM »
Win BY 40 states?  As in trump will only win 5 states and Hillary takes 45?
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 11:58:50 AM »
It happened with Reagan... Bigger margin.  Trump is unelectable.

I hope pence receives the nomination, adds Rubio or Ryan, and smashes Hillary in the general election.  

Trump was a dem plant from day one.  Everyone sees it now.  I hope trump/Hillary 2016 is defeated.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 11:35:01 AM »
Polls: Clinton Ahead in Florida, Pennsylvania (two brand-new NBC News/Wall Street Journal polls)

Polls: Clinton Ahead in Florida, Pennsylvania
by MARK MURRAY OCT 9 2016, 11:02 AM ET

Democrat Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in the key battleground states of Florida and Pennsylvania, including by double digits in the Keystone State due to her strength in Philadelphia and its suburbs, according to two brand-new NBC News/Wall Street Journal polls.

In Florida, Clinton is ahead of Trump by three points among likely voters, 45 percent to 42 percent, which is within the poll's margin of error. Libertarian Gary Johnson gets 5 percent, and the Green Party's Jill Stein gets three percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/polls-clinton-ahead-florida-pennsylvania-n662076

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »
This is the worse possible scenario for the Republican Party.  Trump has his alt-right base.  If the Republican establishment forces him out, the alt right stays home.  If Trump remains, then the sane Republicans stay home.  The Senate already will go to the Democrats.  The House is now in play.

Remember none of the polls so far cover this latest controversy.  Those will come Monday-Tuesday.  Reaction to tonight's second debate will show up in the polls late in the week.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 03:04:42 AM »
This is the worse possible scenario for the Republican Party.  Trump has his alt-right base.  If the Republican establishment forces him out, the alt right stays home.  If Trump remains, then the sane Republicans stay home.  The Senate already will go to the Democrats.  The House is now in play.

Remember none of the polls so far cover this latest controversy.  Those will come Monday-Tuesday.  Reaction to tonight's second debate will show up in the polls late in the week.

I'm this "alt-right" that you speak of, I guess.

I'd get out to vote, make sure my family & everyone I know gets out to vote, against Hillary no matter who is on the ticket. If it is Pence, I know my fiancée and her family would be in line before me. They are Catholic and LOVED his pro-life talk at the end of the VP debate.

But that's your opinion.

a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 05:25:50 AM »

The only reason you're hoping and praying for this force out which is not gonna happen, is because you and your kind are scared shitless that you're gonna get a nasty surprise on Election Day, or as Nigel Farage put it, "An American Brexit," with millions of people coming out to vote who haven't done so in 20 years, and, it sure ain't gonna be to vote for Hillary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 06:22:59 AM »

You are easily the biggest pansie on this site.  Geez man. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 11:42:20 PM »
STILL think Trump/Melania aren't trolling us all?

Not A Joke: Melania Trump Wore A ‘Pussy Bow’ Blouse To The Debate

She knows more about fashion than any of us - and look what she chooses to wear.  This isn't an accident.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 10:26:38 AM »
STILL think Trump/Melania aren't trolling us all?

Not A Joke: Melania Trump Wore A ‘Pussy Bow’ Blouse To The Debate

She knows more about fashion than any of us - and look what she chooses to wear.  This isn't an accident.

Clear nips, too... unless that's shopped.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »

How do you define this alt right base? It seems like a relatively new term.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »
How do you define this alt right base? It seems like a relatively new term.

alt-right is the name used by Trump's base, the Breitbart crowd, the 4chan crowd, they tend to be white nationalist.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 03:08:58 PM »

So effectively the "alt-right" is a bunch of mostly "white nationalists" from 1-2 websites? Doesn't sound very convincing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 03:16:25 PM »
So effectively the "alt-right" is a bunch of mostly "white nationalists" from 1-2 websites? Doesn't sound very convincing.

He is using it much broader than that to apply to many (if not most) of Trump's supporters.  It's another way of using the "basket of deplorables." 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 03:21:33 PM »
He is using it much broader than that to apply to many (if not most) of Trump's supporters.  It's another way of using the "basket of deplorables." 

He sounds like he is irredeemable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 03:42:20 PM »
He sounds like he is irredeemable.

:D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 05:14:29 AM »
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/784565322397446144

Pack it in fellas, the polls are unbiased and true.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 09:46:16 AM »
http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

All tied up

LA Times had Trump winning by 7 points last week.   

At this point, LATimes is probably the only poll that has them close at all.

Also, it's not really a "poll" - it's a survey of the SAME people over and over, I believe.   If they're tied, then it means 70 of the 1000 people that they interview over and over each week have changed their mind.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 09:52:08 AM »
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 11:07:15 AM »
LA Times had Trump winning by 7 points last week.   

At this point, LATimes is probably the only poll that has them close at all.

Also, it's not really a "poll" - it's a survey of the SAME people over and over, I believe.   If they're tied, then it means 70 of the 1000 people that they interview over and over each week have changed their mind.

Oh, you mean before the tape came out....K.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 11:09:23 AM »
Oh, you mean before the tape came out....K.

before paul ryan's right hand man released the tape, yet.

NBC had it, but didn't release it.   They were happy letting trump waste RNC money/gotv efforts on a losing effort.  Paul Ryan decided it was time to dump trump.