Author Topic: PJ Bruan no longer with Celeste Bonin  (Read 69791 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: PJ Braun is getting divorced from Celeste Bonin - source Matt Meinrod
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2017, 01:12:34 PM »
I couldn`t care less.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2017, 02:03:22 PM »
What's the story?

Apparently PJ didn't give Naturalwonder for free some fart powder  and Naturalwonder didn't take it nicely. ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »
Just checked her IG page.... FULL of dudes trying to pull the white-knight routine.

Pathetic.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
Just checked her IG page.... FULL of dudes trying to pull the white-knight routine.

Pathetic.

QFT

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2017, 02:08:22 PM »
If a couple of wholesome kids in love like them can't make it, what chance is there for the rest of us?
Y

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2017, 02:13:53 PM »
normal people can't get marriage to work (see the stats) but people who are involved in the uber healthy Bodybuilding supplement industry are totally gonna last, right?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »
normal people can't get marriage to work (see the stats) but people who are involved in the uber healthy Bodybuilding supplement industry are totally gonna last, right?
LOL  YEAH....i'm relatively normal and my marriage is in 'TITANIC'mode..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »
LOL  YEAH....i'm relatively normal and my marriage is in 'TITANIC'mode..

Obligatory "and you're a wop and your people just stick out shitty marriages" reply

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2017, 02:33:37 PM »
PJ looks like a serious jackass here.

Dude needs to put the pipe down and let it go... Doesn't help himself at all taking away her primary source of revenue. Any divorce attorney will eat him alive.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2017, 02:34:51 PM »
Obligatory "and you're a wop and your people just stick out shitty marriages" reply

my parents were both "off the boat" and they divorced which is a exception to this rule I guess

then again- I was a ugly child so they really had no motivation to stay together yo

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »
oh yeah..thats the advice I got ohh the kids,ohh the house,stick it out...honestly its not me...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2017, 02:36:13 PM »

my parents were both "off the boat" and they divorced which is a exception to this rule I guess

then again- I was a ugly child so they really had no motivation to stay together yo
yeah but'ugly'is the new handsome...nowadays..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2017, 02:37:53 PM »
yeah but'ugly'is the new handsome...nowadays..

do you have a spy camera in Adrian Brody's bathroom and catch him saying that to himself?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2017, 02:39:01 PM »
do you have a spy camera in Adrian Brody's bathroom and catch him saying that to himself?
lol....as a jersey guy I did like him in ten benny...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2017, 02:52:48 PM »
Ermm..... no. Even if she cheated, that's their personal quarrel. Business is business. Emotion needs to be taken out of business. Obviously PJ isn't able to do that and is acting like a child. This needs to be handled by lawyers, not a manchild who wants to get back at his ex.

Umm, yes. If he has legal control over the website and domain he can cut it loose and doesn't need to support it until after a petition and order is filed requiring him to maintain the property. He might get scolded but I highly doubt her counsel will want to pony up money to hire an acturial to determine the value of the website, lol.
Thinking that lawyers being involved cools things down, shows lack of experiences.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
Umm, yes. If he has legal control over the website and domain he can cut it loose and doesn't need to support it until after a petition and order is filed requiring him to maintain the property. He might get scolded but I highly doubt her counsel will want to pony up money to hire an acturial to determine the value of the website, lol.
Thinking that lawyers being involved cools things down, shows lack of experiences.

I highly doubt he has any legal control. Most likely he just has the username and password to the hosting company and said fuck it, I'll shut it down and "show her".

It won't cool anything down, but seriously, her attorney will make a case that her primary source of income and the company which is in her name was illegally shut down. They could even press it as a cyber crime if they so desire.

This simply shows a lack of foresight on PJs part, and to be quite honest, a desire to be a dick.

I've been through divorce court myself and I've been able to argue numerous things on my behalf and have them go in the proper way... Divorce court proceedings are not like criminal courts and "feelings" do count to judges in those proceedings.

The right judge and the right argument and PJ will be fucked.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2017, 03:07:39 PM »
She actually sounds like a bit of a c unt.. his business is falling to bits, lost his BFF (Singerman), reputation busted - and she's sucking off some Indy wrestler?

Still, I'd roast her raw and blow in..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »
I highly doubt he has any legal control. Most likely he just has the username and password to the hosting company and said fuck it, I'll shut it down and "show her".

It won't cool anything down, but seriously, her attorney will make a case that her primary source of income and the company which is in her name was illegally shut down. They could even press it as a cyber crime if they so desire.

This simply shows a lack of foresight on PJs part, and to be quite honest, a desire to be a dick.

I've been through divorce court myself and I've been able to argue numerous things on my behalf and have them go in the proper way... Divorce court proceedings are not like criminal courts and "feelings" do count to judges in those proceedings.

The right judge and the right argument and PJ will be fucked.
Doubt she makes enough off the website to even hire an acturial accountant fee for the "profit" she would have made for the site being down.
Dude if a court is swayed by emotion then your attorney should appeal under abuse of discretion. Court looks at facts not that someone is a cry baby. Yeah, and it's preponderance of the evidence. If she cheated on PJ he has the strongest case for misapplication of community property funds as she likely paid CP money when seeing this guy. Florida is equitable division state so he will have an easy time showing misapplication.
I think he is in Florida. PJ has more of a claim to the businesses too under Florida law, I'm sure he can show more work into the lines than her.
PJ hope you got a prenuptial agreement, Florida has pendente lite alimony, so she can get temporary alimony during this divorce, needs to make it quick.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
Doubt she makes enough off the website to even hire an acturial accountant fee for the "profit" she would have made for the site being down.
Dude if a court is swayed by emotion then your attorney should appeal under abuse of discretion. Court looks at facts not that someone is a cry baby. Yeah, and it's preponderance of the evidence. If she cheated on PJ he has the strongest case for misapplication of community property funds as she likely paid CP money when seeing this guy. Florida is equitable division state so he will have an easy time showing misapplication.
I think he is in Florida. PJ has more of a claim to the businesses too under Florida law, I'm sure he can show more work into the lines than her.
PJ hope you got a prenuptial agreement, Florida has pendente lite alimony, so she can get temporary alimony during this divorce, needs to make it quick.

Courts are swayed by emotion constantly. It's why in Child Custody cases the mother usually gets custody of the children. 

Surely if she cheated, but he has to prove that she did and that is not always easy. She may have a case of her own of course, as we have no idea about their actual marriage. We are really doing a lot of speculation.

Judges are swayed all of the time by sob stories.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2017, 03:41:23 PM »
lol....as a jersey guy I did like him in ten benny...

n.j flex would you lick celest's asshole , if she licked yours  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2017, 03:49:16 PM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2017, 03:56:42 PM »
Her FB update video.  Lots of big butts in FL! :D

https://www.facebook.com/pg/celestialbodiezofficial/videos/?ref=page_internal

mr white if given the opportunity would  you teach celeste a lesson "breaking bad" style.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2017, 04:01:27 PM »
mr white if given the opportunity would  you teach celeste a lesson "breaking bad" style.

Her big fake boobs would have a hypnotic effect on me so there would not be much I could do until I broke the spell. ;)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »
Her big fake boobs would have a hypnotic effect on me so there would not be much I could do until I broke the spell. ;)

i would stick my head between those big fake boobs and say hello to her after

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2017, 05:36:53 PM »
Vince, would you top for pj and pay her bills to help get them both through these difficult times?