Author Topic: Donald Trump Just Challenged Robert DeNiro To A Fist Fight......Straight Alpha  (Read 6663 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Oh please stop flapping those banjo lips about this shit.  I've been friends with Ron since the late 90s so go find another place to chimp out.  

I swear to Allah that we need some bug spray for all of these moon crickets chirping in the house

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy Shit!  That. Was. Brutal.   :o

Vince, you guys are waking up I think.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Voight is battling with DeNiro too.

Jon would destroy that midget.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy Shit!  That. Was. Brutal.   :o

Vince, you guys are waking up I think.

Just thought up a bunch of new racial slurs recently out of nowhere....got some great white, gay, and asian ones as well.  I've been using them on Huffington Post and people are losing their minds.....its fun watching people's heads spin and fall apart
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Just thought up a bunch of new racial slurs recently out of nowhere....got some great white, gay, and asian ones as well.  I've been using them on Huffington Post and people are losing their minds.....its fun watching people's heads spin and fall apart
Destroy those white liberals for me Vince.  They will be shocked when it comes from a real African American and will not have a thing to say back to you out of fear.  You basically own all white liberals and can say whatever you want to to them and they will do whatever you want.  Have fun with it and post some funnies back here!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Pipe down, you dumb, fat jigaboo! You are getbig's negro buffoon.  ::)

There you go with your racist nonsense again you stupid n igger. Getbig IS NOT RACIST!!

JackScribber

• Getbig III

There you go. My kind of people. Black or not, don't matter.

Waiting for AD2100 to make this about race again  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
So I watched the movie Heist with DeNiro where he played a gangster who launders money, murders numerous innocent people (including women), has a naked bed scene with a woman young enough to be his daughter, has a horrible relationship with his actual daughter, smokes, and is just an overall criminal. 

The hypocrisy is strong. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Typical Trump macho reply , which is great for entertaining the masses.
Sadly, this is another example of his inevitable loss in Nov in the real match that counts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Typical Trump macho reply , which is great for entertaining the masses.
Sadly, this is another example of his inevitable loss in Nov in the real match that counts.
Its not real though.  Example of loss?  What the fuck is wrong with people not liking truth and boldness?  You people pretend to want it, then when you get it, you don't want it.  What the fuck is wrong with you guys, seriously?