Author Topic: WWE No Mercy PPV  (Read 2815 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WWE No Mercy PPV
« on: October 09, 2016, 05:14:28 PM »
This is ridiculous. Only the Smackdown World title gets to be the curtain jerker match.

First at WMs 27 and 28 and now tonight at No Mercy.

Raw would NEVER had a world title as its first match. Nor would a joint PPV have Raw's world title first up.

I think Styles retains. They're saving Cena's 16th title win for a bigger PPV, perhaps 'Mania.

The only explanation is that they're making the Miz vs. Ziggler (IC title vs career match) as the main event.

Smackdown Tag titles: Rhyno and Slater (c) vs. Usos. Beauty and Man-Beast retain.

Smackdown Women's title: Lynch (c) vs. Alexa Bliss. Lynch retains.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton. Legend Killer wins it.

Intercontinental Championship vs. Career - Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler. Bye-bye Show-Off.

(if you care) Nikki Bella vs. Carmella. I guess Bella gets this one.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE No Mercy PPV
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
Styles retains in the screwiest way possible. Both Cena and Ambrose put Styles in a submission hold. Styles tapped but the ref said the match would continue. Cena his a super-AA on Ambrose. But, before he got the pin, Styles whacked him with a chair twice and got the pin on Cena.

And, now we just learned that Lynch is injured and won't be defending the Smackdown women's title. Bliss is fighting somebody else, to be named later tonight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
Bella wins. Now, it's the Usos vs "Beauty and the Man-Beast" for the Smackdown Tag titles.

Rhyno & Slater retain.

I forgot about Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin. I think Corbin gets this one.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 06:43:04 PM »
Mia and Ziggler are on NOW. So, I guess the main event is Orton and Wyatt.

Ziggler did it. I guess there's no THT after all.

Again, if you care, Naomi subs for Becky Lynch and beats Alexa Bliss. Smackdown Women's title match on Smackdown might have Naomi in the mix.

Now, it's Orton and Wyatt.