Author Topic: Trump Dirt  (Read 549 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump Dirt
« on: October 10, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
Who was the person on here who tried to say the hacked info from the DNC constituted all of the of the dirt on Trump? 

There will probably be more that the MSM has been holding and will release before the election.  They likely had this stuff before Trump won the nomination.  More to follow. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump Dirt
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 10:43:57 AM »
the tapes alone are probably enough to squash any idea of a comeback. 

Emmy award winner, Geraldo, and others claim they have the tapes, they're just trying to get around the legal ramifications. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 10:45:49 AM »
Come to think of it, it was probably the board's biggest liberal.  ^^^^

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
So the NYT embargoes a story with Trump making derogatory comments about groping women, releases it right before the second debate, debate moderator presses Trump to deny that he ever actually groped women, then women suddenly appear to claim he groped them, as long as 30 years ago. 

Further evidence that the MSM and Democrats were holding info during the primaries/caucuses to be used during the general election.

This kind of smear campaign almost makes me want to vote for Trump.  But I won't. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 05:16:39 PM »
So the NYT embargoes a story with Trump making derogatory comments about groping women, releases it right before the second debate, debate moderator presses Trump to deny that he ever actually groped women, then women suddenly appear to claim he groped them, as long as 30 years ago. 

Further evidence that the MSM and Democrats were holding info during the primaries/caucuses to be used during the general election.

This kind of smear campaign almost makes me want to vote for Trump.  But I won't. 

It would only be considered a "smear campaign" if there were false or misleading allegations. Pretty difficult to dispute the claims when the buffoon is on tape incriminating himself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 05:23:29 PM »
It would only be considered a "smear campaign" if there were false or misleading allegations. Pretty difficult to dispute the claims when the buffoon is on tape incriminating himself.

We will never know if these are false or misleading allegations, because they are decades old.  How the heck does a man defend himself from those kinds of stale allegations, being made for the first time?

And he didn't incriminate himself.  He didn't say he groped any woman, etc.  I hope this stuff blows up in their faces.  It's wrong. 

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 04:25:12 AM »
TRUMP...landslide