Author Topic: REAL PROFESSİONAL COMPETİTİVE CYCLE OFF SEASON  (Read 9456 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: REAL PROFESSİONAL COMPETİTİVE CYCLE OFF SEASON
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 08:15:44 AM »
A lot of missleading bullshit written here.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 08:15:31 AM »
Everyone has right to believe what he wants but I can only say yes genetic plays and important role but you can still get huge even you have an average genetics getting bigger isnt all about genetics I have seen 135 lb guys turning into 225 lbs %12 in just ONE YEAR ....

They compete as local amateurs and still take lots of drugs but they have never turned into pros cause they cant afford gh and slin .

Take 20 grams of gear without gh and slin you wont turn into a pro . Being a pro isnt just about size and mass.....

The most important thing is MUSCLE MATURİTY.....      And without GH you will never reach enough muscle maturity. Never forget that !

GH İS THE ONLY DRUG THAT CAUSE HYPERPLASİE not hyperthropy....      And it is the only drug that change your round muscles into square greek god type of shiny mutants.  AND ONE MORE THİNG YOU NEED TO FUCKİNG TOLERATE ALL THAT BENZOS AND OPİOİDS and water based İNJECTİONS !!!  YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LİVE WİTH DRUGS ....

I dont believe just anyone can get massive, I know countless that have ran grams, over ate, trained hard etc to just be a red faced slightly bigger mess.

All those who say anyone can do it have probly never weighed that much them selves, you need the genes to get big and the drugs drugs that go with it, just cos your blasting grams doesn't mean your body will use it, of course anyone can get hugely fat and bloated which some mistake as the same thing

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 09:29:09 AM »
No one, even probably most pros know exactly how much they take off season.

I knew a 3rd tier pro years ago, he's a drug dealing douche bag now so I don't hang out with him anymore, but he used to take what ever he had access to in what ever quantity.

One week it was 3g test & 1g deca, the next week he'd run out of deca & take double the test, few weeks later he'd get anadrol & winstrol & he'd start on that etc.

He was averaging 4-5g a week probably & taking as much GH as he could afford, which was about 10iu a day with insulin before meals, if he remembered.

Very haphazard & sloppy, but he was 280lbs off season at 5 6" with blurry abs.

i think it was shadow pro on Tnation that said something similiar. in the pro ranks its rare to do something specific like 2.3 grams a week of this or that for 9 weeks all set out with perfect doses each week....its mainly guys tsking as much as they can and of whatever they can. "my boy gave me some deca, so i used it up this week until i ran out, gotta get more"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »
i think it was shadow pro on Tnation that said something similiar. in the pro ranks its rare to do something specific like 2.3 grams a week of this or that for 9 weeks all set out with perfect doses each week....its mainly guys tsking as much as they can and of whatever they can. "my boy gave me some deca, so i used it up this week until i ran out, gotta get more"

This guy was amazing & sad to see at the same time.

He just ate anything, lifted weights with no rhyme or reason with the worst form, took any drug with no regard to plan or dosage & just grew like a weed.

Unfortunately when it came to contest time, when you needs a plan & some know how, he sabotaged himself by thinking his genetics would get him there.

Always over dieted & came in holding too much water.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2016, 11:35:50 PM »
Not understanding the sustanon included daily while you are already on a high mg of long-ester test but it looks like a legit, common amateur/pro cycle.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 05:43:42 PM »
No one, even probably most pros know exactly how much they take off season.

I knew a 3rd tier pro years ago, he's a drug dealing douche bag now so I don't hang out with him anymore, but he used to take what ever he had access to in what ever quantity.

One week it was 3g test & 1g deca, the next week he'd run out of deca & take double the test, few weeks later he'd get anadrol & winstrol & he'd start on that etc.

He was averaging 4-5g a week probably & taking as much GH as he could afford, which was about 10iu a day with insulin before meals, if he remembered.

Very haphazard & sloppy, but he was 280lbs off season at 5 6" with blurry abs.

But I'm talking about one of the best IFBB Pros at this moment and he is very serious about how much and what he is sticking in his body, not matter if offseason or pre-contest phase ..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 08:04:29 PM »
I've known guys personally who use 8-10gs per week and they aren't as big as you would think. My belief is that we would all be shocked if we knew what pros really used, not just AAS.

8)