Author Topic: We are headed for a MAJOR WAR *LONG*  (Read 751 times)

Core

• Getbig III
We are headed for a MAJOR WAR *LONG*
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:06:59 PM »
We are headed in a VERY bad direction RIGHT NOW. watch this at least once, listen very carefully

1- Putin's warning to the world about where the world is heading and why it is doing so. We need to look more closely at Putin and his actions and reason for his actions, and not believe what the media tells us about the man. I've listened to a lot of what he's had to say, studied his geopolitical moves and it is clear to me that he is not an aggressor nor a dictator. He is a patriot looking out for his own people, and is deeply disturbed by the noose tightening around Russia's neck. A noose held by the USA and her allies. It seems to me that Russia's only crime is being a sovereign and independent nation separate from NATO and the EU as well as the influence of the IMF banksters. More and more people are waking up to this fact. America has to 'get over' the previous system the Russians had, and understand that Russia today is not the USSR and does not have the globalist ambitions that the communist regime of the time had. Ambitions, oddly enough that are now more prevalent in Washington than they ever were in Moscow.

Russia has 3 overseas bases, the USA over 100. The USA has nukes and many troops in Europe, does Russia have nukes or troops in North America? You can also say the same for ICBM defence systems. Where in the world has Russia supported or enacted a coup of a foreign nation? Nowhere. Where has the US? Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Venezuela at least. Has Russia given weapons and ordnance to rebels that overthrew their govt's and later become the threat we now know as ISIS? No.. But the USA has and did under the Obama administration. Has the USA directly attacked and waged a campaign against ISIS? No, but Russia has! And now ISIS is LOSING because of this support of Syrian govt forces by Putin's Russia. Whether you like the Russians or not is irrelevant here. It is what it is; see below.

2- Crazy hillary openly threatening the Russians with war. Need I say more? She wants this, she is visibly excited by it and wants to be the one to push the button.
Watch for proof. Look at her trembling with excitement and self righteousness.

So why does she (and thus the US and NATO) want a war?

It is as Putin says in the first video- the geostrategic balance of power is now more equal than it has been since the height of the cold war. After that time the USA and the west in general has enjoyed free reign over the world with no challengers. With the ascendence of Russia, now we have a similar climate to the cold war, except that the US is on the back foot having just engaged in long costly wars in the middle east, and no longer has the economy to support a major war.

The US economy is tied to oil inherently. Which also explains the war in Syria, a war that began when Syria refused to allow the Saudis (US allies) to build an oil pipeline from Qatar to Turkey, which would travel thru Syria. Thus the US began yet another revolution by funding and arming Syrian rebels which began the current war happening there. This was done under the pretense of overthrowing an oppressive regime (Iraq 2.0). Russia is wanting the war to end, so they are assisting Assad's govt forces. To be clear, Assad ASKED the Russians to step in. Similar to how the Spanish govt asked the Germans to step in during the Spanish civil war just prior to WW2. Yes I draw that parallel intentionally. The parallels we can draw between the late 30s and today are FRIGHTENING.

Currently, the Russians have set up a no fly zone via advanced anti aircraft missiles covering Syrian air space. The US however wishes to have their own no fly zone, but the Russians beat them to it. The US can't stand the Russian presence there( for reasons stated above) and has stated that they are prepared for war with Russia
watch General Milley here for proof, that speech was given last week I believe.

Also last week, unbeknownst to the majority of American citizens, Russia enacted a series of emergency drills in preparation of nuclear, biological and chemical attacks. These drills included 40 million people, an unprecedented amount and likely included all in major cities and towns. NATO and the US have also been deploying troops to Eastern Europe in the past weeks for a series of war games, and also to strengthen their holdings there. But we the American people didn't know that because we were too concerned with Trump's comments about women or some other non important garbage that the TV shat out to distract us from reality.

I almost can't believe this might just happen. It would be worse than WW2 I feel. It no longer matters who is right or wrong in the situation I believe. The US seems hellbent on war with Russia. I love the USA, but not this USA. It would be great if the US economy became strong again, but at what cost?At the expense of the rest of the world? Of our own safety? Our own liberty?

We cannot allow this lady *coughDEMONcough* to become President. Aside from that, I do not even think it would be possible to win a war with Russia without resorting to nuclear weapons and that would be a victory only for victory's sake, not for ours. It's that simple. Napolean and Hitler learned the hard way, I just hope that we don't add to that list.

The only winning move is to not play at all, and unfortunately the USA is intent on playing regardless of the cost. Even if I and millions of others around the world are wrong about Putin, at the point we are at now does it really matter?

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: We are headed for a MAJOR WAR *LONG*
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 05:18:40 PM »
This post is 100% correct.  The American people had better wake up as to the destruction their government is marching towards.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 05:26:10 PM »
Is the link not working, or is it my phone?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 05:32:01 PM »
Is the link not working, or is it my phone?

search for putins warning on youtube theres a few instances of it. it was a press conference he had back in auguest i believe

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 05:39:11 PM »
Core: Got it thanks.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 05:56:29 AM »
Like I said in another thread, the way our (American) elites are treating Russia it makes me fearful to have children.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 09:46:47 AM »
well you fuckers might be onto something here...

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/727
a

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
Just saw a video on Facebook about this. Scary stuff! Flat out saying if Hillary wins election, there will be war. Could be all talk... ?  :o