Author Topic: BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS  (Read 3129 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 10:52:06 AM »
Not that I would ever doubt the honesty of such a highly ethical person like yourself, but can you provide supporting links to you covering these issues in a similar fashion that you cover trivial republican smear news.  I've been surfing this board well longer than I started posting, and I don't remember you being so passionate over any of the incidents you mention.
on getbig, everyone shit on them.   PICK ANY TOPIC above, I can bump where I blamed obama for benghazi, where i pushed coach to become a birther.

You must be new here - even coach will admit i pushed him to be a birther lol

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 10:56:55 AM »
on getbig, everyone shit on them.   PICK ANY TOPIC above, I can bump where I blamed obama for benghazi, where i pushed coach to become a birther.

You must be new here - even coach will admit i pushed him to be a birther lol

You start threads covering anything from trivial to newsworthy on any Republican to the tune of 30 threads on the 1st page at all times.  I'm not new here, otherwise I wouldn't constantly make mention of you being slapped like the sissy you are.  In no way did you ever cover any of what you mentioned at even a fraction of the frequency you cover the most worthless of Republican issues.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 11:00:41 AM »
You start threads covering anything from trivial to newsworthy on any Republican to the tune of 30 threads on the 1st page at all times.  I'm not new here, otherwise I wouldn't constantly make mention of you being slapped like the sissy you are.  In no way did you ever cover any of what you mentioned at even a fraction of the frequency you cover the most worthless of Republican issues.

i care about this country greatly.  I just got tired of being shit on for it.   I was saying this same shit on getbig back in 2005, 2006, and mocked daily for it.  you cannot imagine how frustrating it was, knowing i was right about it, yet these partisan peons were mocking me for it.

now they love wikileaks, they love alex jones.  they wanted to drop bombs on snowden, and now they worship assange.  unreal.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 11:05:54 AM »
i care about this country greatly.  I just got tired of being shit on for it.   I was saying this same shit on getbig back in 2005, 2006, and mocked daily for it.  you cannot imagine how frustrating it was, knowing i was right about it, yet these partisan peons were mocking me for it.

now they love wikileaks, they love alex jones.  they wanted to drop bombs on snowden, and now they worship assange.  unreal.

You are the epitome of partisan peon. You just tilt towards the other side.  You liked alex jones when it fit your democratic narrative.  The only time you ever mention benghazi, Hillary gong to jail, birther tipics, etc is when it is in an attempt to show you are impartial

It's usually something like this "I've said all along that hillary belongs in jail, but trump should be jailed for-----fill I whatever you are blasting him on that day-------

You mention the hillary part only to advance and detract to your other real subject, while trying to look unbiased as to avoid criticism

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2016, 02:10:42 PM »
I know you're not a liberal. No, I think wikileaks is dangerous to everyone on both sides. I'm just glad it's our side.

Fair enough.

I agree that it can be dangerous, although I also think that there's some merit to such a site: governments are becoming more and more opaque, treating everything as a secret - even matters of public record. Consider, for example, the notion that in the U.S. there's such a thing as secret laws and regulations, which the people may not read but must follow!

Core

• Getbig III

James

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 05:07:50 PM »
https://www.rt.com/news/362559-syria-iraq-mosul-isis/

HAVE A READ OF THIS

Next stop the USA, Hillary Criminal Clinton approved!