Author Topic: BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS  (Read 3127 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:16:37 AM »
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072

Told you along time ago her and Obama were traitors and enemies of this country

But it won't make a damn bit of difference

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:21:24 AM »

There is no definitive proof yet. Just a simple connect the dots, but that is too complicated for the MSM and the social media generation.

You'd need a damn smoking gun to get this to take off in the MSM.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 06:31:55 AM »
But here is something that should take flight:

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 08:23:19 AM »
Uh oh... MSM is slowly picking up on it...

a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 10:13:27 AM »

This is not news for anyone who has been following the middle east mess but it's nice to have confirmation.

USA is doing what it did in the 80s when it created the Teletubes in Afghanistan. And got its own foot shot later.

Skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
This is not news for anyone who has been following the middle east mess but it's nice to have confirmation.

USA is doing what it did in the 80s when it created the Teletubes in Afghanistan. And got its own foot shot later.

^^ This.
The US will arm multiple sides in a conflict and when a winner emerges demand their pound of flesh for assisting.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 08:49:40 PM »

The US engineered that entire conflict in order to draw in and weaken the USSR, which it did very successfully.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 11:10:46 PM »

Out of curiosity, is Wikileaks credible only when their leaks agree with your politics? Just curious.

P.S.: before you freak out, I'm not a liberal, I don't support Hillary and actually think that the handling of the e-mail situation was a travesty. #MAGA!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 02:48:15 AM »
"We can throw some more shade at the Arabs, though."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/905
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 02:50:19 AM »
On Benghazi:

"I don't mind the "backs of dead Americans" because we need a bit of moral outrage."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3049
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 06:18:04 AM »
CNN's Jake Tapper, confirming if it is okay to ask a question before an interview:

"Just confirming that you’re not going to have any comment on steps President Clinton took during his gubernatorial tenure to honor the Confederacy – designating one of the stars (among many) on the Arkansas flag in honor of the Confederacy, and separate measures to honor Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee. I’m not saying that steps taking in the 80s to honor the Confederacy are the same exact thing as waving the rebel flag at the state house in South Carolina today. But honoring the Confederacy is what it is, and it seems reasonable to ask about that. Thoughts?"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5660
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 06:23:28 AM »

:o :o :o :o
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 06:26:28 AM »
DEAR GOD!

Huma:

">>>>>>> - We should be thoughtful about any group that wants to rent Friend of Hillary list now because there is interest. This is also probably best discussed off email. >>>>>>>"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5469
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 06:30:26 AM »
Cheryl Mills, in regards to journalism/reporting on Clinton:

"Why do they never stop?"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6009
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 08:02:16 AM »
Out of curiosity, is Wikileaks credible only when their leaks agree with your politics? Just curious.

P.S.: before you freak out, I'm not a liberal, I don't support Hillary and actually think that the handling of the e-mail situation was a travesty. #MAGA!

I know you're not a liberal. No, I think wikileaks is dangerous to everyone on both sides. I'm just glad it's our side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 09:49:22 AM »
I know you're not a liberal. No, I think wikileaks is dangerous to everyone on both sides. I'm just glad it's our side.

I'm guessing you mean anti-establishment as "our side"?  Cause wikileaks shit all over bush too, showing examples of fraud by those in his admin.  He considered it dangerous.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/11998922/Wikileaks-releases-audiotapes-allegedly-showing-fraud-in-Obama-and-Bush-administrations.html

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 10:09:59 AM »
I'm guessing you mean anti-establishment as "our side"?  Cause wikileaks shit all over bush too, showing examples of fraud by those in his admin.  He considered it dangerous.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/11998922/Wikileaks-releases-audiotapes-allegedly-showing-fraud-in-Obama-and-Bush-administrations.html
You have lots of trouble comprehending, correct?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 10:15:58 AM »
You have lots of trouble comprehending, correct?

Look, I was an alex jones fan in the 90s when he was all screaming about holes in the OKC bombing story.
I was an AJ fan in the 2000s when he showed all the holes in the official 911 story.
I was an AJ fan in the 2010s when he was showing obvious lies in the obama birth certificate.
And I still find AJ credible today when he talks about the shady shit obama and the clintons have been doing.

It just makes my blood boil when people like coach - who shit on dozens and dozens of really good articles I shared from alex jones over the years - and then it's 2016 and magically, he loves alex jones and quotes infowars/PP all the time.

I have read books on this shit, I have watched videos, I have studied the shit out of it - and AJ is very credible.  But these 'johnny come latelys' just piss me off :)  Coach shit on alex jones for 15 straight years.  Now he loves him.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 10:16:32 AM »
The US engineered that entire conflict in order to draw in and weaken the USSR, which it did very successfully.

That conflict had little effect on weakening the USSR besides some limited moral damage.
We have to remember USSR had enormous resources. It was not like Russia today. Hell, they threw 1800 tanks there. 1800 tanks.These days Russia has about 2500 operational MBTs in total.

Supplying fuel for 1800 MBT's would bankrupt most countries on earth.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 10:21:05 AM »
Fuck, Part 4 was released this morning of the Podesta emails, and Part 5 was just dropped NOW!
a

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 10:22:03 AM »
Look, I was an alex jones fan in the 90s when he was all screaming about holes in the OKC bombing story.
I was an AJ fan in the 2000s when he showed all the holes in the official 911 story.
I was an AJ fan in the 2010s when he was showing obvious lies in the obama birth certificate.
And I still find AJ credible today when he talks about the shady shit obama and the clintons have been doing.

It just makes my blood boil when people like coach - who shit on dozens and dozens of really good articles I shared from alex jones over the years - and then it's 2016 and magically, he loves alex jones and quotes infowars/PP all the time.

I have read books on this shit, I have watched videos, I have studied the shit out of it - and AJ is very credible.  But these 'johnny come latelys' just piss me off :)  Coach shit on alex jones for 15 straight years.  Now he loves him.

Then why don't you start threads like this one versus 30 non-newsworthy trivial republican bashing threads an hour?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 10:26:14 AM »
Then why don't you start threads like this one versus 30 non-newsworthy trivial republican bashing threads an hour?

Dude, I spent a decade starting threads from Alex JOnes.  They invented the Conspiracy board - because of me lol.

Everyone said for a decade that I was full of shit, because I ranted daily about the things Jones said.  This big conspiracy that's way bigger than parties, dedicated to perpetual war and pork, the cogs of capitalism greased with the blood of the working and fighting class.

Everyone got so tired of my prisonplanet/infowars stuff that they stuck me in a closet called "Conspiracy Board" so we could only use mainstream news, with mainstream ideas.   

I've posted 100x more alex jones shit than any of these new anti-establishment warriors, back when they were kneepadding the bushes on a daily basis.  I have that patchy photog memory - I remember bits and pieces over 16 or 17 years of this.   I remember the video of jones standing in front of OKC accusing Clinton of this, and all the explosives experts he has about 911...

I'm so tired of these alex jones newbies that only give a shit when it is helping Trump.   They're pathetic.  They mocked my shit for a decade.  Now they suddenly find jones credible.   

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 10:35:05 AM »
Dude, I spent a decade starting threads from Alex JOnes.  They invented the Conspiracy board - because of me lol.

Everyone said for a decade that I was full of shit, because I ranted daily about the things Jones said.  This big conspiracy that's way bigger than parties, dedicated to perpetual war and pork, the cogs of capitalism greased with the blood of the working and fighting class.

Everyone got so tired of my prisonplanet/infowars stuff that they stuck me in a closet called "Conspiracy Board" so we could only use mainstream news, with mainstream ideas.   

I've posted 100x more alex jones shit than any of these new anti-establishment warriors, back when they were kneepadding the bushes on a daily basis.  I have that patchy photog memory - I remember bits and pieces over 16 or 17 years of this.   I remember the video of jones standing in front of OKC accusing Clinton of this, and all the explosives experts he has about 911...

I'm so tired of these alex jones newbies that only give a shit when it is helping Trump.   They're pathetic.  They mocked my shit for a decade.  Now they suddenly find jones credible.   

Yes, you spent the decade that a Republican was in office quoting alex jones.  Amazingly, you've stopped when a Democrat takes over...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:26 AM »
Yes, you spent the decade that a Republican was in office quoting alex jones.  Amazingly, you've stopped when a Democrat takes over...

are you kidding?  Jones was a huge birther.  I am a huge birther.  I convinced soul crusher and coach to become birthers.   i was pissed when trump took over the issue and made it a joke - sheriff joe was close.

Benghazi?  I immediately blamed obama for letting it happen to avoid 200 wasted bad guy, 2 months before the election. 

bin laden?  I immediately got on getbig in may 2012 and called bullshit on the hollywood tale that obama told - i had people on getbig calling me unpatriotic and pro-bin laden because I didn't believe obama's version of it. weeks later, we learned obama lied.

just because I shit on trump, people think i love hilary.  not the case.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 10:46:22 AM »
are you kidding?  Jones was a huge birther.  I am a huge birther.  I convinced soul crusher and coach to become birthers.   i was pissed when trump took over the issue and made it a joke - sheriff joe was close.

Benghazi?  I immediately blamed obama for letting it happen to avoid 200 wasted bad guy, 2 months before the election. 

bin laden?  I immediately got on getbig in may 2012 and called bullshit on the hollywood tale that obama told - i had people on getbig calling me unpatriotic and pro-bin laden because I didn't believe obama's version of it. weeks later, we learned obama lied.

just because I shit on trump, people think i love hilary.  not the case.

Not that I would ever doubt the honesty of such a highly ethical person like yourself, but can you provide supporting links to you covering these issues in a similar fashion that you cover trivial republican smear news.  I've been surfing this board well longer than I started posting, and I don't remember you being so passionate over any of the incidents you mention.