Author Topic: Hillary Campaign Manager - "I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans"  (Read 2767 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
________________________ ________________

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta

<john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
That is just......deplorable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Primetwink needs to respond to this.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

James

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion.

She is evil.

tatoo

• Getbig IV

shes a two faced pig... a disgrace... all her supporters are in lala land... when reality hits you, and it will, be prepared to lay in the bed that you have made... and when you wake up, I hope you like wearing a hijab and working harder than ever to support a people who hate the American way of life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hillary voters can all eat a dick - which most do - especially the "men" 

GFY morons voting for her - twinks, welfare mobs, illegals, criminals, and pathetic excuses for humanity

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

GFY morons voting for her - twinks, welfare mobs, illegals, criminals, and pathetic excuses for humanity

SC,

trump is shitting all over paul ryan today - he actually said disloyal repubs are more difficult than hillary.

I know you've said on getbig for a year that he's a democrat plant designed to bring chaos to the race and hurt republicans - wouldn't you agree that's exactly what he's doing today?

James

No truer words have you spoken.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SC,

trump is shitting all over paul ryan today - he actually said disloyal repubs are more difficult than hillary.

I know you've said on getbig for a year that he's a democrat plant designed to bring chaos to the race and hurt republicans - wouldn't you agree that's exactly what he's doing today?

He might be!!!   But that still does not equal an affirmative vote for Hillcunt

James

SC,

It's the establishment on both sides trying to take down Trump and he knows it and he is fighting against 3 groups now: the Republican Establishment, the Democrats, and the Media, but you are too much of a shit stained cock sucker to see the truth and that is why you are voting for Hillary just like you voted for Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hillary represents everything wrong w politicians and the Govt in general.   She is a C U N T - a communist - a piece of trash, corrupt - disgusting - etc - and yet - people like PrimeTampon BigFag and 240 and GayBay slobber over her

tatoo

• Getbig IV
SC,

the whole establishment, repubs and dems, fear the Donald...... theres corruption on both sides. they all know trump will clean house on both sides after all this if he wins. republican are weasels, no loyalty, just like the rest of them.

mazrim

• Getbig V

And there is an issue with that? Ryan has been a major problem throughout. Trump just speaking the truth.

My guess is that Ryan and the other "Republicans" that are turning their back on him are democratic plants. In fact it is pretty obvious that they are or they would have actually done something besides let Obama do whatever he wanted.....

When/if the election is lost, it is on them much more then Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And there is an issue with that? Ryan has been a major problem throughout. Trump just speaking the truth.

My guess is that Ryan and the other "Republicans" that are turning their back on him are democratic plants. In fact it is pretty obvious that they are or they would have actually done something besides let Obama do whatever he wanted.....

When/if the election is lost, it is on them much more then Trump.

But trump does need the RNC money and GOTV to win - since he didn't freakin bother building his own!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
But trump does need the RNC money and GOTV to win - since he didn't freakin bother building his own!!
And they refuse to give it to him/fight with him because they are democratic plants.

They have never pushed back at Obama or Hillary like they are pushing at him. Have to be democratic plants.

James

3 Facts about You:

1.) You voted for Obama

2.) You will be voting for Hillary

3.) You are a Douche-Bag

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
SC,

Paul Ryan has always been a smarmy piece of shit establishment type who is little different than Hillary Clinton.  No idea why anyone would support Paul Ryan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Paul Ryan has always been a smarmy piece of shit establishment type who is little different than Hillary Clinton.  No idea why anyone would support Paul Ryan.

Sounds like Ryan really put this trump "pu**y" tape out there to wreck trump's chances completely.   

The more I hear getbiggers talk about it, the more I see your point.  Total dick move by an establishment Ryan. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
Sounds like Ryan really put this trump "pu**y" tape out there to wreck trump's chances completely.   

The more I hear getbiggers talk about it, the more I see your point.  Total dick move by an establishment Ryan. 
Why would he wreck a plant? Trump was planning on wrecking himself, remember?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why would he wreck a plant? Trump was planning on wrecking himself, remember?

Perhaps Ryan thinks trump will use much money and manpower in he loss.  Ryan would rather use this gotv effort for the house races.  So he can keep his speakers job.