Author Topic: The ‘shackles’ are off! Donald Trump issues ‘declaration of war’ on the GOP  (Read 3762 times)

James

He signed the pledge
He played by their rules
He jumped thru their hoops
and they screwed him
Now he is on his own to fight the good fight

Well, the next 28 days will be interesting, to say the least. Donald Trump started this morning with an attack on Paul Ryan:

Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

And then he just basically declared war on the rest of the GOP:

It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

With the exception of cheating Bernie out of the nom the Dems have always proven to be far more loyal to each other than the Republicans!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

Update. He added this tweet after we published the original post:

Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/10/11/the-shackles-are-off-donald-trump-issues-declaration-of-war-on-the-gop/?utm_content=bufferd9e3c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
At least this election exposed the assholes in both parties, the media, and entertainment.
a

James

It’s Trump vs DC elites, globalist, amnesty pimps, the media, and America haters.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It's embarrassing watching this group of traitors pissing their pants in fear every 2 days.

James

Trump needs to remind people of what we Lose under a Hillary presidency ! No Borders . Gun rights gone . Supreme Court . Federal police force . Are you ready to hand over your country ? This is our last chance to stand up to the Globalist !

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Trump needs to remind people of what we Lose under a Hillary presidency ! No Borders . Gun rights gone . Supreme Court . Federal police force . Are you ready to hand over your country ? This is our last chance to stand up to the Globalist !

You got that right.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
You got that right.

sure did. don't forget those poor refugees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Exactly

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

What my crazy ass congressman (who was on the Paul Ryan conference call this morning) said today. He was baffled at Ryan, so were 11 out of the 12 people on the call this morning.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for the RNC.

a month before the election, ryan possibly leaks this tape - and then he keeps the hundreds of millions to use for his own speakership/majority.

mazrim

• Getbig V
What my crazy ass congressman (who was on the Paul Ryan conference call this morning) said today. He was baffled at Ryan, so were 11 out of the 12 people on the call this morning.

That's because Ryan is clearly a democratic plant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Donald Trump Tells Supporters At Florida Rally That Election Day Is November 28th

Source: Politics USA

At a rally in Panama City on Tuesday, Donald Trump urged his supporters to make sure they’re registered to vote by the Sunshine State’s registration deadline – tomorrow – and told them to go out and vote … on Nov. 28.

Yes, the Republican nominee even needs to be fact checked when it comes to accurately telling his supporters when Election Day is.

“There’s never been anything like this, so go and register, make sure you get out and vote Nov. 28,” the Republican nominee said.

Trump’s misstatement came just after he was telling the crowd that the voter registration deadline in Florida was extended due to Hurricane Matthew.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump says he will REPLACE PAUL RYAN if he wins

Trump Escalates War of Words With Ryan: Hints at Forcing Speaker Out If He Wins Election
London Daily Mail ^ | 19:55 EST, 11 October 2016 | By LIAM QUINN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Posted on 10/11/2016, 9:43:52 PM by drewh

Donald Trump has escalated his bitter battle with the Republican party by launching fresh attacks on the leadership and saying he 'doesn't want their support'. Trump also took his personal war of words with Speaker Paul Ryan to another level during an interview Tuesday night. 'The fact is, I think we should get support and we don’t get the support from guys like Paul Ryan,' the Republican nominee said. Donald Trump has escalated his bitter battle with the Republican party by launching fresh attacks on the leadership and saying he 'doesn't want their support'

'I’m just tired of nonsupport and I don’t really want his support. This happens all the time – if you sneeze he calls up and announces isn’t that a terrible thing. 'So look, I don’t want his support, I don’t care about his support.'

When asked by host Bill O'Reilly about potentially needing the support of Ryan after the election, Trump dropped a hint that he will push to change the party leadership. 'I would think that Ryan maybe wouldn’t be there, maybe he’ll be in a different position,' Trump said.

It comes after Trump attacked Speaker Ryan in a trademark Twitter rant on Tuesday morning. Trump blasted Ryan for for providing 'zero support' for his campaign – then hinted there was much more to come.

It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to,' Trump tweeted late Tuesday morning. He started the barrage against Ryan with an early morning tweet. 'Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty,' the GOP presidential candidate tweeted Tuesday, the day after Ryan distanced himself from Trump on a GOP conference call.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

~ Fat Chinese Guy
a

James

GOP Elites Were Behind Trump Sex Talk Tape

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I posted a good article from gateway pundit 2 days ago saying Paul Ryan's right hand man was the one pushing the recordings.  His tweets were pretty clear, he wasn't even trying to hide it.  Like Ryan wanted trump to know.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Alex Jones with Bill Clinton's son!  :D
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If George W Bush was regularly receiving hacked emails of Americans from the Russian Govt, and quoting them threatening to throw people in jail for it (like Trump is), Jones would be out of his MIND lol.

I read/listened to him since late 1990s.  He always talked about much smaller things with much more anger and zeal.

The way he overlooks trump's collusion with Russia is worrisome.  I get it, he hates the establishment, he hates Clintons, he hates the bushes, that's cool - but it's kinda inconsistent how a 'news' organization like that is working so openly to help trump win.  I get it - trump is a birther and 911 truther and so is jones.   Still, infowars is a political site now, it's no longer an alternative news site.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
If George W Bush was regularly receiving hacked emails of Americans from the Russian Govt, and quoting them threatening to throw people in jail for it (like Trump is), Jones would be out of his MIND lol.

I read/listened to him since late 1990s.  He always talked about much smaller things with much more anger and zeal.

The way he overlooks trump's collusion with Russia is worrisome.  I get it, he hates the establishment, he hates Clintons, he hates the bushes, that's cool - but it's kinda inconsistent how a 'news' organization like that is working so openly to help trump win.  I get it - trump is a birther and 911 truther and so is jones.   Still, infowars is a political site now, it's no longer an alternative news site.

Link to any evidence connecting trump in collusion with the russians or personally recieving hacked emails

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Link to any evidence connecting trump in collusion with the russians or personally recieving hacked emails

Trump went before cameras and asked russia to release hacked emails.
our intelligence agencies say russia did release them.   wikileaks/russia work together.
trump promises to use these emails, which he quotes often, to throw hilary in jail.

he doesn't have to 'personally' receive them.   Russia protects assange, he runs an anti-hilary campaign, using russian hackers, and trump quotes these emails daily - he is doing it right now in his speech.  Word for word.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
our intelligence agencies say russia did release them.   wikileaks/russia work together.
trump promises to use these emails, which he quotes often, to throw hilary in jail.

he doesn't have to 'personally' receive them.   Russia protects assange, he runs an anti-hilary campaign, using russian hackers, and trump quotes these emails daily - he is doing it right now in his speech.  Word for word.

You made a comparison to George Bush personally receiving emails.  You also just showed no sign of collusion in all the nonsense you just typed.  As usual, you were telling lies and talking out of your ass.

Trump taking advantage of hillary's misfortune and her enemy's aggressive acts towards her in no way makes him a participant in collusion. He is just using it to his advantage

That's like saying I'm in collusion with the guy that slapped the piss out of you and stole your manhood.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
our intelligence agencies say russia did release them.   wikileaks/russia work together.

he doesn't have to 'personally' receive them.   Russia protects assange, he runs an anti-hilary campaign, using russian hackers, and trump quotes these emails daily - he is doing it right now in his speech.  Word for word.

Source on that part?
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Source on that part?

our public intel agencies, as well as the private companies, all say it was russia.  Trump was briefed on it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/politics/spy-agency-consensus-grows-that-russia-hacked-dnc.html?_r=0

Sorry getbiggers, but when both the public and pvt sector agencies blame russia, you're gonna need something more than gut feeling to disprove it.  Plus, assange has his own show on Russia Today and they protect him...

iwantmass

• Getbig III
our public intel agencies, as well as the private companies, all say it was russia.  Trump was briefed on it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/politics/spy-agency-consensus-grows-that-russia-hacked-dnc.html?_r=0

Sorry getbiggers, but when both the public and pvt sector agencies blame russia, you're gonna need something more than gut feeling to disprove it.  Plus, assange has his own show on Russia Today and they protect him...

What does that have to do with trump or collusion?