Author Topic: 240, do you approve of this Clinton ad?  (Read 1093 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240, do you approve of this Clinton ad?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 01:16:01 PM »
I dislike clinton and think she's a criminal.  I don't like her ads either.   

I'm so hard on trump because I truly believe he's working to get hillary elected.  The way he's focusing all his energy on hurting paul Ryan - and the way Katrina is saying "DONT VOTE REPUB DOWN TICKET" tells me he truly wants dems to win house, senate, and white house.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 01:23:01 PM »

I'm so hard on trump because I truly believe he's working to get hillary elected.  The way he's focusing all his energy on hurting paul Ryan - and the way Katrina is saying "DONT VOTE REPUB DOWN TICKET" tells me he truly wants dems to win house, senate, and white house.

He should do that.

He has stood by his pledge the entire time and campaigned and raised millions of dollars for these traitors. If they are STILL insistent on cucking out over some stupid left wing smear agenda...fuck em, this is a lesson that needs to be learned.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 01:33:53 PM »

Ryan is a democratic plant. Get your facts straight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 01:44:10 PM »
over some stupid left wing smear agenda...

There is evidence the sex tape smear agenda didn't come from the left - it came from Paul Ryan.

that is why Trump is attacking Ryan so viciously.  Gateway Pundit - a far right leaning website - announced it was Ryan's right hand man that leaked the tape.  Trump went ballistic, rightfully so.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
There is evidence the sex tape smear agenda didn't come from the left - it came from Paul Ryan.

that is why Trump is attacking Ryan so viciously.  Gateway Pundit - a far right leaning website - announced it was Ryan's right hand man that leaked the tape.  Trump went ballistic, rightfully so.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

The arrogance of these Ryan/Mike Lee Conservatives really amazes me.

They want to come in with this hard ass angle against Trump.

Trump won the primary! Pretty easily I might add.

"Just come in and vote down ballot and don't support the nominee"

Fuck you!! How about I just vote for the nominee and give you your comeuppance for being a slimy, traitorous fuck??

Conservatives, you cannot win national elections. Too religious, too abrasive towards LGBT community, too anti Union and far too much pro free trade.

Trump's positions have been spot on, that is why he has been successful.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »
I think they saw Trump was behind where romney was - and they realized statistically, he isn't likely to win.

SO they wanted to use their money and manpower to win the LOCAL and state races.  From their point of view, it's the smart move.  Ryan LOSES THE HOUSE and he's suddenly not speaker anymore.  He's minority "wimp".  So he's trying to keep his job by getting those resources that were assigned to trump.

How does he get those resources?  Well, he makes trump SO unelectable that the rnc sends them his way - and he does this with a tape he's been holding.  Billy Bush spoke about the tape months ago - so the bushes knew, and maybe they told Ryan, who knows.

All the attacks on the left for leaking the video - and it turns out maybe Paul Ryan's team leaked it.  The way trump is attacking Ryan today, saying he's worse than hilary, tells me he thinks Ryan leaked it too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 02:33:41 PM »
I think they saw Trump was behind where romney was - and they realized statistically, he isn't likely to win.

SO they wanted to use their money and manpower to win the LOCAL and state races.  From their point of view, it's the smart move.  Ryan LOSES THE HOUSE and he's suddenly not speaker anymore.  He's minority "wimp".  So he's trying to keep his job by getting those resources that were assigned to trump.

How does he get those resources?  Well, he makes trump SO unelectable that the rnc sends them his way - and he does this with a tape he's been holding.  Billy Bush spoke about the tape months ago - so the bushes knew, and maybe they told Ryan, who knows.

All the attacks on the left for leaking the video - and it turns out maybe Paul Ryan's team leaked it.  The way trump is attacking Ryan today, saying he's worse than hilary, tells me he thinks Ryan leaked it too.
It's not the smart move at all.

Why would Trump supporters even vote down ballot now?

It's one of the stupidest political moves I've ever seen in my life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
It's not the smart move at all.
Why would Trump supporters even vote down ballot now?
It's one of the stupidest political moves I've ever seen in my life.

What is the stupid move?   Paul Ryan leaking video of trump hating on women?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 02:46:24 PM »
What is the stupid move?   Paul Ryan leaking video of trump hating on women?

The stupid move is cucking out and turning your back on the party nominee who won by a landslide.

They have zero leverage.

You want to be a prick and not support the candidate?

Trump's supporters can do the same and not vote down ballot.

Conservatives are retarded.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 02:49:41 PM »
The stupid move is cucking out and turning your back on the party nominee who won by a landslide.

They have zero leverage.

You want to be a prick and not support the candidate?

Trump's supporters can do the same and not vote down ballot.

Conservatives are retarded.

But i think they looked at the date (less than 5 weeks to go) and they looked at his Sept fundraising (which must be bad, they still haven't released it)...

And I think they looked at that new poll showing a 6 or 8 point generic lead for "dem over repub" in the House races...

And Ryan realized Trump is probably going to lose, and he's probably going to lose the HOuse too.    And so he made a decision - cut off the Trump limb and use double the resources to maintain a majority in the House (and keep his job as speaker). 

We all kinda know that Trump is probbaly gonna lose, and NONE of us want to see them lose the House - that'd be DISASTROUS!!

Ryan just made a move to keep the House from dems, knowing trump had his chance, and his debate performances ensured there was no nat'l confidence in him.

Plus... RYAN WANTS TO RUN IN 2020!  lol      

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 02:54:59 PM »
But i think they looked at the date (less than 5 weeks to go) and they looked at his Sept fundraising (which must be bad, they still haven't released it)...

And I think they looked at that new poll showing a 6 or 8 point generic lead for "dem over repub" in the House races...

And Ryan realized Trump is probably going to lose, and he's probably going to lose the HOuse too.    And so he made a decision - cut off the Trump limb and use double the resources to maintain a majority in the House (and keep his job as speaker). 

We all kinda know that Trump is probbaly gonna lose, and NONE of us want to see them lose the House - that'd be DISASTROUS!!

Ryan just made a move to keep the House from dems, knowing trump had his chance, and his debate performances ensured there was no nat'l confidence in him.

Plus... RYAN WANTS TO RUN IN 2020!  lol      

Again, I notice how you conveniently skipped over this fact.

Trump supporters are not robots who will come in a month from now and blindly vote for him AND the republican slate.

I personally will vote Trump, "No" for the new Texas Rangers Stadium Proposal then walk right out of the booth and call it a day.

I WOULD HAVE supported the republican slate of leadership had they not decided to cuck out for their own self interest rather than that of the country.

There are millions more like me out there.

These traitors are in for a rude awaking. It's a lesson that needs to be learned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 03:25:39 PM »
Again, I notice how you conveniently skipped over this fact.

Trump supporters are not robots who will come in a month from now and blindly vote for him AND the republican slate.

I personally will vote Trump, "No" for the new Texas Rangers Stadium Proposal then walk right out of the booth and call it a day.

I WOULD HAVE supported the republican slate of leadership had they not decided to cuck out for their own self interest rather than that of the country.

There are millions more like me out there.

These traitors are in for a rude awaking. It's a lesson that needs to be learned.

I agree with your points and I know you are right. 

But there are many repubs who will NOT come out and vote without the GOTV effort that the DNC would provide.

At this point, it looks like trump AND the RNC/house/senate races will underperform thanks to each others efforts.