Author Topic: Live with Lou Ferrigno  (Read 5118 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Live with Lou Ferrigno
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 12:19:19 PM »
I heard Arnold fingered Louie's sister.

i heard columbo fingered lou , and that is why lou makes those weird sounds now

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 12:25:32 PM »
^^
IF that is really true, we were all being harsh on Louie for hating on his father... but ONLY if it's true!

I've watched it a few times and it makes me laugh. All those years I wondered what Matty had said to Lou in that shot and I thought Lou was going to say that his father said "don't worry Louie, you will be the champion next year and will get all the marbles".   Instead he said "I want you out of my house, you're a LOOSER".   :D
And on Lou's birthday as well.  Why the fuck does he continue to self own himself by admitting this shit.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »
Damn, didn't know that stuff about his dad. Now I understand why he's been such an asshole to his family (suing them for using the Ferrigno name and shit). People assume he's just a prick to his family because he's a bad person, but I think if I was treated like that I'd be hard pressed to express any gratitude or loving feelings towards those people... He seems to treat his wife and kids well, though. He just needs to learn that his fans is why he has any money in his bank account, and to not treat them as walking ATMs.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2016, 01:05:22 PM »
Damn, didn't know that stuff about his dad. Now I understand why he's been such an asshole to his family (suing them for using the Ferrigno name and shit). People assume he's just a prick to his family because he's a bad person, but I think if I was treated like that I'd be hard pressed to express any gratitude or loving feelings towards those people... He seems to treat his wife and kids well, though. He just needs to learn that his fans is why he has any money in his bank account, and to not treat them as walking ATMs.

Although I found it funny, I do feel sorry for the guy. His dad paid him no attention until Pumping Iron came out then called him a looser after the show. If Lou had punched the c unt right in the jaw at the end of pumping iron and got it out of his system he would probably be a more likeable man today.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2016, 01:50:52 PM »
After having an old man like matty you'd think Lou would go out his way to make himself what what his dad wasn't. Instead he acts like an arsehole too and doesn't count his blessings, making the fans dislike him too