Author Topic: 03-29-06 - Case Update  (Read 8785 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
03-29-06 - Case Update
« on: March 29, 2006, 07:22:06 AM »
5:40 am - Titus wakes up in CCDC, realizes his dream about sucker-punching Kamali in the middle of his Terminator posing routine will never happen. Goes back to sleep.

6:00 am - Revele sounds. Titus awakes. Picks up copy of Prison Life. Wonders what it takes to get on the cover. Does 100 push ups. Flexes. Cellmate applauds. He's still got it.

6:15 am - Breakfast is served. Oatmeal and a banana. Okay, it's not the Rio buffet, but it's healthy. While cellmate takes crap 3 feet away, Titus swipes and downs celly's oatmeal and banana. Master's Olympia is just weeks away now.

6:36 am - Writes letter to Kelly.  Tries to befriend pigeon nesting just outside cell window.  Turns out pigeon is old friends with Melvin Anthony. Nothing doing.

6:50 am - Cellmate tells Titus he's hungry. Titus unsnaps his pants. Both are satisfied.

7:01 am - Guard tells Titus to get ready for court. Today is a big day. Titus checks hair in mirror. Oops. No hair.

7:20 am - Titus dressed and ready for court. He asks guard to check getbig.com for any updates. Guard tells him someone is mocking his daily routine. Titus instructs guard to PM "I'll be outta here soon, Brother. Watch your back."

...to be continued

Special "Daily Grind" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: 3-29-06 - Case Update
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 10:19:12 AM »
good one...keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
No that was really good ;D

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 11:18:59 PM »
how bout a update on Kelly "Nose" Ryan

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 06:02:38 AM »
craig and kelly wont be liked by the jury.  he's a creep and she's an idiot. they will spend many years behind bars for their supreme selfishness.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:58:32 PM »
Well because of this trouble Titless is in he is probably banned from the IFBB.  But when he gets out he may very well be welcome to compete the 50th Annual PDI Masters Championships.  Hopefully he will stay in shape.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »
He will never be getting out.

They're both gonna pay full fare on this one.

FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FARE PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »
lol

do kelly! do kelly!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: 03-29-06 - Case Update
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »
Better than fiction:

-Kelly makes sure to give full details of what happened to someone she'd known a couple of years at most.

-Craig's startled when informed that they can use DNA to ID the body in his car.. ???

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 08:32:58 AM »
5:40 am - Titus wakes up in CCDC, realizes his dream about sucker-punching Kamali in the middle of his Terminator posing routine will never happen. Goes back to sleep.

6:00 am - Revele sounds. Titus awakes. Picks up copy of Prison Life. Wonders what it takes to get on the cover. Does 100 push ups. Flexes. Cellmate applauds. He's still got it.

6:15 am - Breakfast is served. Oatmeal and a banana. Okay, it's not the Rio buffet, but it's healthy. While cellmate takes crap 3 feet away, Titus swipes and downs celly's oatmeal and banana. Master's Olympia is just weeks away now.

6:36 am - Writes letter to Kelly.  Tries to befriend pigeon nesting just outside cell window.  Turns out pigeon is old friends with Melvin Anthony. Nothing doing.

6:50 am - Cellmate tells Titus he's hungry. Titus unsnaps his pants. Both are satisfied.

7:01 am - Guard tells Titus to get ready for court. Today is a big day. Titus checks hair in mirror. Oops. No hair.

7:20 am - Titus dressed and ready for court. He asks guard to check getbig.com for any updates. Guard tells him someone is mocking his daily routine. Titus instructs guard to PM "I'll be outta here soon, Brother. Watch your back."

...to be continued

Special "Daily Grind" Ed

When you're hot, you're hot, and you, Ed, are a VOLCANO.  My abs are clenched
in knots of laughter.  Thanx!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »
Word has it that Wayne DeMilia has already signed Titus to appear at his new federation's NOC as shackled guest poser in some grim, sordid prison break scene (with dry ice, of course) designed by stage designer extraordinaire Charles Blake, to open the show.

Remember those R.I.P. headstones they did back in the WBF days?? Lame!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »
Word has it that Wayne DeMilia has already signed Titus to appear at his new federation's NOC as shackled guest poser in some grim, sordid prison break scene (with dry ice, of course) designed by stage designer extraordinaire Charles Blake, to open the show.

Remember those R.I.P. headstones they did back in the WBF days?? Lame!
Or maybe a pair of Craig & Kelly lookalikes (say, Lee Priest and Diana Dennis) could bring back "couples posing", and stage a reenactment of their doomed relationship.  The posing music could be Elvis' "Viva Las Vegas" lip-synched
by Lonnie Teper.  I'll give Wayne a call now...

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 05:50:17 PM »
Better than fiction:

-Kelly makes sure to give full details of what happened to someone she'd known a couple of years at most.

-Craig's startled when informed that they can use DNA to ID the body in his car.. ???

yeah love that....

and goat boy.   nicely said.  they dont' need Ryan for anything as you pointed out.  The prosecutor may still want to give her a deal or daddy may be going for it on his end.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »
Ram...
Diana Dennis.. FFffffffuuuccccc
Dude, I laughed my ass off over that one. I never made the connection, but actually there is one.
 ;D ;D ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 10:33:45 AM »
Dianna Dennis is looking like a drag queen as of late and has recently put some mass back on!!!  Her voice is deeper than Alexxx's!!! LOL ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 08:28:34 AM »
Ram...
Diana Dennis.. FFffffffuuuccccc
Dude, I laughed my ass off over that one. I never made the connection, but actually there is one.
 ;D ;D ;D
A connection, huh?  I TOTALLY believe you.  If there's only Six Degrees of Seperation amongst the world population, there's gotta be  about what? TWO Degrees of Seperation amongst we bodybuilders.  And I mean WE on this board.  (BTW, I ran into Gary Strydom in Gold's last night who's absolutely ready to make his comeback at the NOC.  VERY inspiring condition.  Like looking at lightening.) 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 04:18:44 PM »
<<BTW, I ran into Gary Strydom in Gold's last night who's absolutely ready to make his comeback at the NOC.  VERY inspiring condition.  Like looking at lightening>>

So, um, by "lightening" you mean mentally, right? <<BUMP>>

By chance did our boy have a snappy pair of his baggies on, circa 1985, and a newly woven hairpiece?
Nah, Gary's a nice guy... But he's a little sad at this point, isn't he? :-\   It's like Francis Benfatto resurrecting his career...

(The "Connection" = Diana looks like a shriveled up Kelly)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 07:10:13 AM »
<<BTW, I ran into Gary Strydom in Gold's last night who's absolutely ready to make his comeback at the NOC.  VERY inspiring condition.  Like looking at lightening>>

So, um, by "lightening" you mean mentally, right? <<BUMP>>

By chance did our boy have a snappy pair of his baggies on, circa 1985, and a newly woven hairpiece?
Nah, Gary's a nice guy... But he's a little sad at this point, isn't he? :-\   It's like Francis Benfatto resurrecting his career...

(The "Connection" = Diana looks like a shriveled up Kelly)

I'll let you decide when you see 'em.  I was VERY inspired. 

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 12:56:18 PM »

...to be continued

Special "Daily Grind" Ed

nice one - more!  ;) we need the comic relief from this painful case
pain day

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 01:03:31 AM »
When in hell is this trial supposed to start?  ::) >:(

It's damn ridiculous. And we need "O.J. like" coverage once it does.