Author Topic: WikiLeaks: Hillary deleted Emails herself!  (Read 1025 times)

James

WikiLeaks: Hillary deleted Emails herself!
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:06:22 PM »
> *For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased > right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all > struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with > answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email > addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was > viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure > documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and > delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to > weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of > thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7011

James

Re: WikiLeaks: Hillary deleted documents herself
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:08:40 PM »
WIKILEAKS BOMB=> Clinton Camp Discussed Deleting Emails Despite Knowing It Was Against the Law

A new Wikileaks email revealed Hillary Clinton confidant Phillipe Reines discussed deleting emails despite knowing it was against the law. Clinton later deleted over 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

HRC confidant P. Reines discusses strategies they can "use…as the excuse" for not turning over all her emails despite receiving a subpoena pic.twitter.com/ZzWapiienk

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 12, 2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-bomb-clinton-camp-discussed-deleting-emails-despite-knowing-law/

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »
You should turn these right over to the FBI so they can conduct an investigation.....

James

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 12:30:56 PM »
You should turn these right over to the FBI so they can conduct an investigation.....

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever make it this far in a presidential campaign.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 12:38:47 PM »
The FBI could have indicted her on their original investigation. Even with this damning information they will still find a way to say she was merely "extremely careless", since with Lynch in the DOJ there's no chance of Hillary being indicted. Obama would probably issue a pre-emptive pardon too. It is insane that such a corrupt scumbag has gotten this far.

James

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 12:42:33 PM »
The FBI could have indicted her on their original investigation. Even with this damning information they will still find a way to say she was merely "extremely careless", since with Lynch in the DOJ there's no chance of Hillary being indicted. Obama would probably issue a pre-emptive pardon too. It is insane that such a corrupt scumbag has gotten this far.

The Clinton's probably bribed her with a Supreme Court Judge nomination.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: WikiLeaks: Hillary deleted Emails herself!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 12:43:04 PM »
lock this pos up

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 12:48:52 PM »
The Clinton's probably bribed her with a Supreme Court Judge nomination.

Doesn't sound far fetched, she would be what Hillary would want: woman, black, democrat (put these in any order you like).

James

Re: WikiLeaks: Hillary deleted Emails herself!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 12:51:15 PM »
lock this pos up

The Clintons are as corrupt as they come, both should be locked up.