Author Topic: Will debate #3 even happen?  (Read 914 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Will debate #3 even happen?
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »
I'm not sure trump or Hillary wants to do another debate.
He fees they're unfair and she is guarding a sizable lead.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Will debate #3 even happen?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 01:45:43 PM »
I'm not sure trump or Hillary wants to do another debate.
He fees they're unfair and she is guarding a sizable lead.

its shit like this that makes me laugh??? people just twist language however it works for them..yeah pal, thats the "done" he meant... there will be a third debate. especially since he won the last one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:15:51 PM »
It really depends on if Killary can get medical clearance by that time after getting knocked the f**k out at the last debate.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 02:17:33 PM »

its shit like this that makes me laugh??? people just twist language however it works for them..yeah pal, thats the "done" he meant... there will be a third debate. especially since he won the last one.

It's probably Hillary's people looking to back out now that the Wikileak shit is hitting the fan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »
It really depends on if Killary can get medical clearance by that time after getting knocked the f**k out at the last debate.

Hilary knew she had a healthy lead thanks to the leaked Ryan sex tape.

She didn't have to attack.  She just played defense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 04:21:23 AM »
Honestly, the last debate is probably his final chance to have 60 million people glued to their TV... his final chance to convince them why he's a safer choice than hilary.  Skipping it, even if it's rigged, would be nuts.   

Donald Trump blasted the Commission for Presidential Debates on Wednesday, claiming the bipartisan group is “rigged” and declaring himself “done” with it.

“The head guy worked for Bill Clinton. Ay yai yai. What a rigged deal this is,” Trump said at a rally in Florida. He was referring to CPD co-chair Mike McCurry, who served as Clinton’s press secretary for three and a half years. What Trump did not mention is that McCurry’s co-chair is Frank Fahrenkopf, chairman of the Republican National Committee while Ronald Reagan was president.

Trump went on to suggest that he might skip the third debate, scheduled for October 19 in Las Vegas. “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done,” he said of the CPD. Trump spokesperson Jason Miller told the Daily Beast’s Olivia Nuzzi that Trump does, in fact, plan to participate in the third debate.

Trump’s debate diatribe also included mention of the recent allegations that Hillary Clinton was fed a question by current DNC head Donna Brazile before a CNN town hall during the Democratic primary. “Oh man, why can’t the Republicans do that?” he joked. “Why can’t Reince feed me information prior to a debate? I am so angry at the Republicans. I want to be fed information like Hillary gets.”

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 05:53:40 AM »

were we watching the same thing?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 05:56:43 AM »
were we watching the same thing?

Trump won the online polls on the right-wing sites.  Hilary won the scientific polls.   Both sides have their preference.  Coach probably thinks the voluntary, multi-vote-able polls on Drudge are more reliable than a CNN or NBC scientific poll.  That's cool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 06:22:53 PM »
THey're pretty harsh here.

We all know who Trump is. Everyone does. Pull the plug on the last debate.

Donald Trump’s speech is playing in the background, making very clear, there is nothing to be gained from the third and final presidential debate. Trump has made very clear his closing pitch—insane conspiracy theory mixed with bizarre attacks on Bill Clinton.

Onstage, he claims that Hillary Clinton operated in secret to “enrich these global financial powers.” And if it’s bad that Bill treated women poorly, how does that make what Trump did good?

He’s demonstrated (along with his running mate) that he has no interest in dealing with “truth” and “reality.” Tallying up his comments in the second debate, he likely said more lies (33!) than truths. You cannot debate a pathological liar. The rules of the contest assume a certain level grasp of reality that are no longer present on the Republican side.

So what would people see in a debate? Clinton trying to retain her dignity next to your worst drunk asshole uncle? That does nothing to serve democracy. In fact, it cheapens it. People have all the information they need to make their decisions. Pull the debate.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/13/1581960/-Cancel-the-last-debate?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=dbb0d69c584cc3d0a04f63b55f76c85f&source=email-cancel-the-last-debate&email_referrer=cancel-the-last-debate&email_subject=cancel-the-last-debate