Author Topic: Podesta to Clinton: "Needy Latinos"  (Read 3577 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Podesta to Clinton: "Needy Latinos"
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:03:02 PM »
[url]https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6777#[]url]

It's the fucking title of the email!

NEEDY LATINOS
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Podesta to Clinton: "Needy Latinos"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:35:14 PM »
It's funny that I the beginning that left accused Trump of racism and bigotry and now we see through these leaks she's nailed just about every race and demographic. You won't see this in MSM.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:14:08 PM »
It's funny that I the beginning that left accused Trump of racism and bigotry and now we see through these leaks she's nailed just about every race and demographic. You won't see this in MSM.

the new sexual allegations against Trump.... are they bullshit too?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 04:17:01 PM »

https://i.sli.mg/dS3O1W.jpg
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:21:37 PM »
last week, trump's sex talk was no big deal because Bill was actually touching women, and trump's was all talk, locker room talk.

Now we hear he watched 15 year olds dress, and 2 women have come fwd so far with accusations of sexual touching.  that's actions, that's big.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 04:30:17 PM »

Why don't you get on that thread I made earlier about "why would you vote for Hillary Clinton. Been there for awhile, seems be a bit desolate. 1200 page dump on Killary and this is the best you can do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 04:32:14 PM »
What about Obama flashing his boner I front of reporters.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 04:34:00 PM »
Why don't you get on that thread I made earlier about "why would you vote for Hillary Clinton. Been there for awhile, seems be a bit desolate. 1200 page dump on Killary and this is the best you can do.

i'm not voting for any of these worthless shitheads in 2016, coach.   Do you want to see my untouched voting mail?  I'm disgusted by these choices and aside from bitching on getbig, there is no way the dem plant Trump, the lifetime criminal hillary, or the other two bleeding heart potheads get my vote.  

when the grandkids ask me in 20 years which shitshow i chose in 2016, I want to be able to say I didn't vote for any of them.

James

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 04:39:38 PM »
i'm not voting for any of these worthless shitheads in 2016, coach.   Do you want to see my untouched voting mail?  I'm disgusted by these choices and aside from bitching on getbig, there is no way the dem plant Trump, the lifetime criminal hillary, or the other two bleeding heart potheads get my vote.  

when the grandkids ask me in 20 years which shitshow i chose in 2016, I want to be able to say I didn't vote for any of them.

if you are not voting then stop filling this site with your worthless piles of shit everyday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 04:40:39 PM »
What about Obama flashing his boner I front of reporters.

could have been useful in 2012.  

James

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 04:46:21 PM »
could have been useful in 2012.  

Not to you and most other liberal idiots, as you would have still voted for obama and took you whole family out to eat afterwards like in 08:

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 05:09:36 PM »

youre really not going to vote bro?? I can respect your decision but I always felt that if you don't vote then you have no right to bitch. its a bad 2016 class for sure... but you still have a choice on what direction youd like to see the country go don't you??? its going to go in one of the two.  take the personalities of the candidates out of it.. theyre both fucked.... whos ideas do you like better??

James

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 05:10:49 PM »
youre really not going to vote bro?? I can respect your decision but I always felt that if you don't vote then you have no right to bitch. its a bad 2016 class for sure... but you still have a choice on what direction youd like to see the country go don't you??? its going to go in one of the two.  take the personalities of the candidates out of it.. theyre both fucked.... whos ideas do you like better??

240 is voting for Hillary Criminal Clinton,  don't believe his lies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 05:25:40 PM »
I'm thinking about taking my voter papers and literally wiping my ass with it in protest, and posting pics here on getbig.  Would that violate any hygienic rules?   Maybe just use it as kitty litter.

As I've said all along, hilary is gonna win by 40 states, because I truly believe Trump is a dem plant.

He never even bothered to build up a campaign infrastructure, never took fundraising seriously.  He surrounded himself with all the people and personalities that you would if you wanted to open a media empire on Nov 9th.

I KNOW that it seems like I'm tougher on trump, but it's because I have always, since 2011, viewed him as a democrat trying to hurt the Repub party.  Look up my posts on trump from 2010 and before - i've always considered him a dem plant.  If I want anything, it's a fair race between the two best options - Biden/Warrn vs Ryan/Rubio or something like that - where you know it's not going to be hillary raffling off warheads or trump launching them to settle a twitter dispute.

I've been hard on trump since 2010 on getbig, always calling him a shady democrat.  I'm not voting dem, and I'm happy to prove that any way you guys wish.  I am looking at my voter papers, they were due already and I didn't bother. deadline extended.  it's on my to do list.  But I'm not seeing a reason, now that Pence isn't going to replace trump.

What should I do with the papers?   I don't think it's a crime to wreck them, like it is a crime to video in a voting booth.  I'm not voting for any of them, because I have to look the grandkids in the eye one day and be able to sell them none of this shit got my vote.

Not that it matters.  Trump is tanking more every day, it's not accidental.  He wants his network.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 04:53:39 AM »
This is the weird thing about this election.

Repubs are so mad that Hilary is cheating (debates, email, etc).  She's breaking rules and benefitting from it, I think we can all agree.

BUT

They only know about it because wikileaks is committing espionage, spying on our govt, stealing emails, spreading them globally.... AND REPUBS are okay with that.  It's cheating, it's illegal, it's putting all sorts of info at risk...

But they're okay with that, because the means (criminal hacking) justifies the ends (showing hilary criminal acts).

Gotta keep it in perspective - repubs are regularly quoting info which was stolen by our biggest global enemy and put out to hurt our election.  It's stolen, and it's used daily by repubs because it helps them.  '

I'm not shitting on it, I'm just saying repubs saying hilary is cheating while they're using stolen govt docs to make their point.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 05:11:50 AM »
This is the weird thing about this election.

Repubs are so mad that Hilary is cheating (debates, email, etc).  She's breaking rules and benefitting from it, I think we can all agree.

BUT

They only know about it because wikileaks is committing espionage, spying on our govt, stealing emails, spreading them globally.... AND REPUBS are okay with that.  It's cheating, it's illegal, it's putting all sorts of info at risk...

But they're okay with that, because the means (criminal hacking) justifies the ends (showing hilary criminal acts).

Gotta keep it in perspective - repubs are regularly quoting info which was stolen by our biggest global enemy and put out to hurt our election.  It's stolen, and it's used daily by repubs because it helps them.  '

I'm not shitting on it, I'm just saying repubs saying hilary is cheating while they're using stolen govt docs to make their point.  

Wikileaks does not do the stealing.

They just release what is given to them.

If you don't like it, get better at cyber security. These fuckers in charge haven't done shit to address the issue for the past 16 years. Why would anyone associated with the government be using yahoo and gmail accounts for business???? And if you looked at the passwords that were cracked yesterday by the 4chan teenager, you'd be surprised at how STUPID these individuals are!

Like I said earlier, these Podesta emails are too complete of a collection to be from a single hack/hacker. This was an inside job!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 05:15:36 AM »
Wikileaks does not do the stealing.

They just release what is given to them.

If you don't like it, get better at cyber security. These fuckers in charge haven't done shit to address the issue for the past 16 years. Why would anyone associated with the government be using yahoo and gmail accounts for business???? And if you looked at the passwords that were cracked yesterday by the 4chan teenager, you'd be surprised at how STUPID these individuals are!

Like I said earlier, these Podesta emails are too complete of a collection to be from a single hack/hacker. This was an inside job!

i'm sure you're right about all of this...

BUT....

Team Trump is spending weeks and months sharing/quoting illegally obtained classified items.

IF the election is close (doubtful at this point), Dems can just point at Trump and say he worked with election hackers, and people WILL believe it. 

Trump and friends are so casual about hacks, because it hurts dems.  But it removes any high ground they ever claim morally. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 05:18:56 AM »

BUT....

Team Trump is spending weeks and months sharing/quoting illegally obtained classified items.

IF the election is close (doubtful at this point), Dems can just point at Trump and say he worked with election hackers, and people WILL believe it. 

Trump and friends are so casual about hacks, because it hurts dems.  But it removes any high ground they ever claim morally. 

No, only a dishonest idiot like you would say he worked with hackers.  He is quoting already released information, dumbass. He learns about it the same way we do, and repeats it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 05:22:49 AM »
No, only a dishonest idiot like you would say he worked with hackers.  He is quoting already released information, dumbass. He learns about it the same way we do, and repeats it

He asked RUssia to release hacked emails.   He got on a mic and asked them to do it.

You will never be able to defend that.  It's not presidential, it's not ethical.  now, we can say "hilary is a cheater too, so it's okay", and I'm fine if people feel that way.

But nobody can ever say Trump was right to ask a foreign power to influence our election by releasing hacked emails.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 05:23:22 AM »

BUT....

Trump and friends are so casual about hacks, because it hurts dems.  But it removes any high ground they ever claim morally.  

I'm sure he'd welcome the hackings of the RNC as well. I know I would!

If our government officials are stupid enough not to properly secure and handle classified information, while acting like children with their heads up their asses (all while living off the tax payer's dime), then the American people deserve to know what the fuck is going on!

Fuck the moral high ground nonsense. There is none in the election (let alone in government).

EDIT: He asked someone to release the 33,000 missing emails (could be Russia, could be China) because it is a BIG, FUCKING DEAL! It will prove how fucking corrupt our government has become. Let the American people choose if they think what he SAID was wrong, and let them choose if they think what Hillary DID was wrong.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 05:32:49 AM »
I'm sure he'd welcome the hackings of the RNC as well. I know I would!

EDIT: He asked someone to release the 33,000 missing emails (could be Russia, could be China) because it is a BIG, FUCKING DEAL! It will prove how fucking corrupt our government has become. Let the American people choose if they think what he SAID was wrong, and let them choose if they think what Hillary DID was wrong.

LOL! true, trump would likely love to have paul ryan's emails right now. 

I just think of how upset trump was when someone leaked his tax return.  Think of how angry he'd be if his sealed divorce records were hacked and leaked (rumblings of rape and physical abuse, all sealed). 

I'm just saying, we're in a time where it's no longer taboo to chat about classified documents, to win politically.  Scary as shit.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 05:36:02 AM »
LOL! true, trump would likely love to have paul ryan's emails right now. 

I just think of how upset trump was when someone leaked his tax return.  Think of how angry he'd be if his sealed divorce records were hacked and leaked (rumblings of rape and physical abuse, all sealed). 

I'm just saying, we're in a time where it's no longer taboo to chat about classified documents, to win politically.  Scary as shit.

Even as someone who is voting for Trump, I am not voting for the man, and I'd welcome something sinister to come out. That way we could avoid another Bill Clinton in office.

But his policies are the only hope we have left before we swing too far left.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 05:39:11 AM »
Bill Weld is a smart motherfccker.   He is maybe the only one in this race I'd want if the country was facing a major crisis.

as far as trump, I think it's a safe bet he's banged, fondled, grabbed on hundreds of girls over the past few decades.  He acted like an entitled single rich dude, an a-hole all-around.

I do think - IF trump was a genius on foreign policy, if he came across as really intelligent and with a strong understanding of issues - he'd be doing much better.  I think even his most ardent supporters kinda think he's winging it when answering Qs about isis or aleppo. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 05:40:16 AM »
Bill Weld is a smart motherfccker.   He is maybe the only one in this race I'd want if the country was facing a major crisis.

as far as trump, I think it's a safe bet he's banged, fondled, grabbed on hundreds of girls over the past few decades.  He acted like an entitled single rich dude, an a-hole all-around.

I do think - IF trump was a genius on foreign policy, if he came across as really intelligent and with a strong understanding of issues - he'd be doing much better.  I think even his most ardent supporters kinda think he's winging it when answering Qs about isis or aleppo. 

Kinda like Obama has been doing for the past 8 years.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 05:44:29 AM »
Back to the hacking/Russia thing.

I am more afraid of Hillary's beef with Russia (verbally proven everyday) than supposed hackers by "our intelligence agencies"
a