Author Topic: CNN Turns Off Cameras After Trump Calls Them Out For Their FAKE Focus Group  (Read 1402 times)

James

CNN Turns Off Cameras After Trump Calls Them Out For Their FAKE Focus Group

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
this is unreal.  Hillary has been caught in something like TEN cheating scandals in the past 2 days.  

Any other candidate would be plummeting as a result. I mean, this is really serious shit she's being accused of - cheating at debates - I mean, that's a major deal.  She's flawed beyond belief, and we're learning what us conspiracy theorists have been saying for years.

THe only reason a hated hillary is still in this race, is that trump is just as big a bag of shit as she is.  New sexual allegations, and stories of him in the TEEN miss USA contest watching 15 year olds get dressed.  

it's like two bags of garbage running, seriously.

James

240 is Back

• Getbig V
we've known for ten years that CNN was biased, just like evrey other network.

They are entertainment channels.  MTV is biased to Little Wayne and preggo 17 year olds, instead of playing new music that is actually good.  Cooking channel is biased towards some bullshit dessert over a healthy vegan salad.

Networks can play whatever they want.  Unless you have someone standing up saying "oh yeah, this network is totally unbiased", what is the surprise/  WE all know cnn is biased to the left, we all know fox is biased to the right.  we all know they lie and cheat and are shady as fck.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
this is unreal.  Hillary has been caught in something like TEN cheating scandals in the past 2 days.  

Any other candidate would be plummeting as a result. I mean, this is really serious shit she's being accused of - cheating at debates - I mean, that's a major deal.  She's flawed beyond belief, and we're learning what us conspiracy theorists have been saying for years.

THe only reason a hated hillary is still in this race, is that trump is just as big a bag of shit as she is.  New sexual allegations, and stories of him in the TEEN miss USA contest watching 15 year olds get dressed.  

No. It's because most people vote their party, and idiots like LurkerNoMore will just insist the Republicans are framing hillary and she has the cleanest hands in DC

James

oh look.. it's shit filled douche bag. also known as 240 is a piece of shit.

and look who's at number 25, its the shit stain known as rachel maddow that you worship:

http://100percentfedup.com/breaking-wikileaks-releases-list-of-reporters-taking-marching-orders-from-hillary-clinton-never-to-be-trusted/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No. It's because most people vote their party, and idiots like LurkerNoMore will just insist the Republicans are framing hillary and she has the cleanest hands in DC

i haven't seen lurker defend hillary's lies and cheating today.

I think - and correct me if I'm wrong, lurk - I think his mindset is likely "Clinton is cheating, yes, but every republican here would absolutely cheat if it meant stopping hillary".    And maybe he thinks Hilary might cheat her way to the white house, but Trump is immature, incompetent, etc.

James

You are an idiot who believes anything the Media tells you. You truly are one pathetic piece of shit.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Politician controlled media.  That's some dictatorship crap right there.  Then they say Trump's a dictator for promising to throw Hillary in prison.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
i haven't seen lurker defend hillary's lies and cheating today.

I think - and correct me if I'm wrong, lurk - I think his mindset is likely "Clinton is cheating, yes, but every republican here would absolutely cheat if it meant stopping hillary".    And maybe he thinks Hilary might cheat her way to the white house, but Trump is immature, incompetent, etc.

Well, that's nice.  You haven't seen him defined her lies TODAY.  Home and others just as idiotic as him continually say she has done nothing wrong and is just a target of Republican attacks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Well, that's nice.  You haven't seen him defined her lies TODAY.  Home and others just as idiotic as him continually say she has done nothing wrong and is just a target of Republican attacks

i watched his FL speech today in its entirety.  I get washpost and fox news phone notifications every time trump speaks.  I posted on getbig during it.