Author Topic: "TRT is for life!"  (Read 2276 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
"TRT is for life!"
« on: October 13, 2016, 04:59:06 AM »
where did this bro science theory come from? at 350 natty t level, i went on trt. sometimes 200mg, sometimes 100mg a week, blasted with an oral once or twice, did a couple 500-600mg test blasts. id say on approx 5 yrs or longer.

did hcg for two weeks, came off Test with a low dose pct of clomid and nolva with a smidge of adex. a year later, my natural test level was 450, with a middle of the range free test reading. So i gained 100 total T.

i know im just one sample size, but guys, trt is not for life.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: "TRT is for life!"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 08:05:57 AM »
How shitty do you look?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »
How shitty do you look?

terrible actually. skinny fat and hating it at the moment. going to get back on therapy soon

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 12:51:33 AM »
i know im just one sample size, but guys, trt is not for life.

terrible actually. skinny fat and hating it at the moment. going to get back on therapy soon

there is your answer

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 02:00:24 AM »
Why would you ever stop the hormones ? i mean even if im old and im not training i think its still preferable to get testosterone shots.
You are lucky to have access to TRT, in europe no doctor in his right mind will prescribe you 200mg of test a week. Just go for it seriously.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 10:07:56 AM »
Why would you ever stop the hormones ? i mean even if im old and im not training i think its still preferable to get testosterone shots.
You are lucky to have access to TRT, in europe no doctor in his right mind will prescribe you 200mg of test a week. Just go for it seriously.

Actually taking test motivates me to train, because I feel that I'm kinda wasting it if I don't take full advantage of the test by training. I think if I wasn't on test I would have stopped working out ages ago

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 03:27:33 AM »

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 03:33:02 AM »
I did PCT twice.  Fuck that.

Cycling makes no sense to me at all.  Be cool with committing or stay natty, that is what I advise anyone thinking of using gear now.

7 years on now... some guys get all insecure about depending on test.  I see it as a blessing, the day I took first test shot my life changed for the better in many ways.  Each day I can use hormones and they are available to me is a blessing.

Only downside for me is travel, since I don't have a prescription (UK), yeah it's pretty easy to sneak a few pins or just shoot long esters... but prescription test would give peace of mind for extended travel.

Overall zero regrets.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 06:47:01 AM »
I did PCT twice.  Fuck that.

Cycling makes no sense to me at all.  Be cool with committing or stay natty, that is what I advise anyone thinking of using gear now.

7 years on now... some guys get all insecure about depending on test.  I see it as a blessing, the day I took first test shot my life changed for the better in many ways.  Each day I can use hormones and they are available to me is a blessing.

Only downside for me is travel, since I don't have a prescription (UK), yeah it's pretty easy to sneak a few pins or just shoot long esters... but prescription test would give peace of mind for extended travel.

Overall zero regrets.

test will always be around. It's not like its heroin, you can pop into thailand or iran or whatever and buy it at the pharmacy, it's still made by pharma giants around the world, plus bodybuilding is getting more and more popular, if they haven't managed to eliminate heroin after decades of concerted effort they're not gonna get rid of test, it's too powerful and popular