Author Topic: trump pulls out of virginia  (Read 3173 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: trump pulls out of virginia
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
Trump's main problem (and possible give-away) is that he isn't putting out the dinero, despite it all.  And I still haven't figured out why he'd fire Stewart in VA for organizing to fight for his (Trump's) interests.  I must say, something ain't right with that boy.

He's not building campaign infrastructure, he's not blowing up TV ads in areas where it'll matter.  He's just cheerleading his base at rallies over and over.

if he's building TrumpTV, he's doing everything exactly as he should.
If he's trying to be president, he's doing everything all wrong.

If he truly wanted to win, he'd be buying airtime.  Can't imagine how bad his Sept $ was if he's cancelling florida tv.  This state is so important.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
He's not building campaign infrastructure, he's not blowing up TV ads in areas where it'll matter.  He's just cheerleading his base at rallies over and over.

if he's building TrumpTV, he's doing everything exactly as he should.
If he's trying to be president, he's doing everything all wrong.

If he truly wanted to win, he'd be buying airtime.  Can't imagine how bad his Sept $ was if he's cancelling florida tv.  This state is so important.

Yeah, the ads in the swing states are absolutely sickeningly stupid. 

Hard not to notice, too, they're at least 10-1 Hillary.  And no big hits on her.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2016, 02:58:21 PM »
Yeah, the ads in the swing states are absolutely sickeningly stupid. 

Hard not to notice, too, they're at least 10-1 Hillary.  And no big hits on her.

All of the ads I've seen on CNN seem to be for Trump.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2016, 03:06:36 PM »
All of the ads I've seen on CNN seem to be for Trump.

I'll admit to rejecting cnn, so maybe that has something to do with it.

The ads I saw were on local stations, and had stuff like a disabled guy saying "I want a leader who will inspire me" as a take on Trump's stupid move of making fun of that one reporter.

Hillary has screwed up much worse than that.  So wtf is up with all these attempts to warp our priorities?

It's like the one guy in this world who could be used in way to make Hillary look good (unfairly as it may be) happens to be the guy running against her.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2016, 03:14:12 PM »
But it all goes to show.  Obama made fun of the people in Special Olympics while he was on the damn David Letterman Show or something like that, and he got away with it.