Author Topic: Challenge to Chick/Solomon: Put Wayne DeMilia on the Radio Show  (Read 18654 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Challenge to Chick/Solomon: Put Wayne DeMilia on the Radio Show
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2006, 08:25:26 PM »
Wayne has a terrific perspective on the new state of BBing affairs, and he's no longer leashed by Manion/pecker/weiders.

He'd be a GREAT interview, and he'd shoot you straight with his answers.

Much more fun than hearing about David henry being mobbed in malls.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2006, 08:30:07 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't underestimate the interest/intelligence of the fans.  Everyone is interested in what a successful man has to say. And I'm sure that not all his stories deal with the nuances of promotion.  As the interviewer, you get to guide where it goes.

BodyBuilding as a sport is hurting.  As Dr Phil says "you can't change what you don't acknowledge".  I believe Mr. DeMilia has great insight into this sport.  I beleive with his knowledge and experence it would be a great interview if the interviewer asked the hard questions. 

I'm seeing BB is becoming more like professional west. than a sport of art and great physical work!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
That was the pricing structure in January.  However, by making my operations more efficient, I was able to return to the price of $300 for everything.

Where did you see that? Here is my price page
http://fallshineband.com/one/prices.htm

Making his operations more efficient . . . Translation, Mom got rid of the high speed and made me get dial up :-[

The Beef

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2006, 08:32:58 PM »
First off, I've never said Wayne will never be on the show...I've also never stated my position on the whole "PDI" idea.

I have stated MANY times, that bringing Wayne on now will make for nothing more than speculation, and gray-area answers since many of the things he has in place are NOT solidified.

Example:

Q. So wayne, other than Jack London, what pro's from the IFBB are coming over?

A. I cant really comment on that at this time, as some are under contract.....

Q. Wayne, what sponsors are on board and will be sponsoring the NOC?

A. Well, I cant really name them at this time, blah, blah,.....

etc, etc.

Tell you what...lets have Wayne agree to actually name names and give sponsors, and commit to giving us the facts, and maybe we got something...

just figured you missed this earlier...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »
Inresting response.  First you would think your show would want to get the real facts from the person who really knows, Wayne.  Second, you would think being a radio show dedicated to BB, that when someone like Wayne who has a history of promoting shows worldwide has come up with an idea and way to improve BB you would have him on to hear what it up. Third, why not have him on at the beginning to help promote the show and the PDI instead of waiting to see what happens.  Hell, if I was him after his show and it becomes successful and you guys called I'd tell you to f**k off cause what would be ebneficial being on your show.  It's called being a frontrunner.  Fourth.  What kind of show wouldn't want to have someone like Wayne and the PDI on just because of the controversy and also it's seem to be what allot of people want.  And fifth.  How stupid can you be to compare Titus with Wayne when it comes to promoting a show.  Man, Chic you are embarrassing more and more.  Please give up the Rep job.

And to answer all these points is simple.  Manion, the IFBB control what is done on the show.  Flat and simple.  It is so easy to see that.  There is absolutely not one reason why a radio show about BB does not have one of the premier promoters of BB on.  NOT ONE.  Except if they were told not to have him on.  All your semi fancy answers can't swaythe fact you guys are controlled on what you can do on your show. To bad.

OK, so Keith has her ass in the air and it's 8:33 in Cali. How much you want to bet 619Rules will be posting to defend her honor in the next 3 min.

The Beef

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »
Hurricane Beef=Translation= Ass kissing homo that stalks the pro's but is really in love with Richard Simmons.

Ta-da . . . she's back :-\

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »

See 240's last post . . . no one's expecting you to do an analysis of PDI's financial viability.  We know your show is not CNN Money.  Maybe one question about PDI . . . he answers "we have big hopes, etc." 

It's not all about numbers, sometimes it's about vision too.  Which a lot of people are interested in, apparently.

And the man has maybe earned the right to have his vision acknowledged?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2006, 08:38:54 PM »
First off, I've never said Wayne will never be on the show...I've also never stated my position on the whole "PDI" idea.

I have stated MANY times, that bringing Wayne on now will make for nothing more than speculation, and gray-area answers since many of the things he has in place are NOT solidified.

Example:

etc, etc.

Tell you what...lets have Wayne agree to actually name names and give sponsors, and commit to giving us the facts, and maybe we got something...

But it would sound a whole more intelligent than you did on CNN (or FOX) about the Titus incident

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2006, 08:39:12 PM »

Bob your dieting is going great as I can see because if that is all you can think of than your not thinking clearly.  But I understand your only a few weeks out from your contest and the lack of carbs plays games with your thought processes!!!

Keep up the good work and expect you will in great shape for the Masters!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2006, 08:41:22 PM »
Translation-Beefy has a guys cock in his ass, which is in the air, and wifey is watching....hahahaha ;D

Hey CHAMP, your shit is old and tired, give it a rest Pops!

Slow day in court, champ. Nothing before the supreme today? You should put that on line degree to better use.

Did I just hear an ambulance, no 619's still here. >:(

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2006, 08:42:58 PM »
But it would sound a whole more intelligent than you did on CNN (or FOX) about the Titus incident

I thought fat guys were jolly.  ???

The Beef

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2006, 08:43:03 PM »

Example:

etc, etc.

God Chic you are more stupid everyday.  Now you pretend you are interviewing and then come up with his answers.  Seriously who do you think reads this stuff you put here.   God too bad Fox or CNN didn't think this way when you were interveiwed you would have saved yourself a bunch of embarrasement.  Sorry to say but you not talk show host material.  Maybe on the mike at Pizza Hut would be your thing.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »
As YOU stated...no need to wait on me, right?

I've already had many conversations with athletes looking for some guidence...some I suggested to give the PDI a shot (if it materializes) some I suggested they don't for an array of reasons. As all the athletes know, I have a confidentiality approach where they are comfortable in asking me whatever they wish, and it being secure info.

I'm also smart enough to know when a good opportunity will arise so we can "jump at the chance" to interview wayne.

As I've stated...when Wayne has something to say...I'm sure we can work hiom into the schedule...until a show is realized, a athlete steps on a PD stage, and a check clears the bank....it's all just speculation, and a nice premise...

Honestly Chic.  Step back call Manion and ask him what to do.  Trying to answer questions you have no idea what the answres are, is making you look bad.    You might have to check yourself into a 12 step program after this.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2006, 08:46:11 PM »
God Chic you are more stupid everyday.  Now you pretend you are interviewing and then come up with his answers.  Seriously who do you think reads this stuff you put here.   God too bad Fox or CNN didn't think this way when you were interveiwed you would have saved yourself a bunch of embarrasement.  Sorry to say but you not talk show host material.  Maybe on the mike at Pizza Hut would be your thing.

well, if anyone would be an authority on Pizza hut.....its you.

I know his answers, I TALKED TO HIM. He cant answer certain questions right now....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2006, 08:47:10 PM »
Chick, your in over your head....or under your butt. whichever hahaha Owned!
$

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »
Honestly Chic.  Step back call Manion and ask him what to do.  Trying to answer questions you have no idea what the answres are, is making you look bad.    You might have to check yourself into a 12 step program after this.

man, i see what you're trying to do . . . but maybe you should back off a little on taking this all so personally.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
Chick, your in over your head....or under your butt. whichever hahaha Owned!

moron.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2006, 08:49:12 PM »

I know his answers, I TALKED TO HIM. He cant answer certain questions right now....

Are you suggesting that Onlyme is obese?  ???

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »
He cant answer certain questions right now....

It's not CNN Money, you don't have to ask him those questions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2006, 08:49:27 PM »

you do know Onlyme is handicapped, right?  I'm sorry if that pesky wheelchair prevents him from doing enough cardio to get your approval.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2006, 08:49:35 PM »

no, your the all knowing , all wise one....and I'm sure it was everyone elses fault you lost $200K on your "show"...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2006, 08:51:58 PM »
you do know Onlyme is handicapped, right?  I'm sorry if that pesky wheelchair prevents him from doing enough cardio to get your approval.

I met Keith about 5 years ago....he WALKED up and said hello.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
I met Keith about 5 years ago....he WALKED up and said hello.

Did you call him 'FAT' then, or do you just do that when you're safe on the Internet?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2006, 08:53:08 PM »
Just a little patience.  All "relevant" voices will be heard in time.

Are you the one that reads the commercials?  Oh buddy you have got to stop.  Your voice sounds like a cow's stomach whipping against a casket.  I mean it's bad.  That's why they have professional voice people.  At least find someone that can sing, they usually have excellent talking voices.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2006, 08:53:24 PM »
As YOU stated...no need to wait on me, right?

I've already had many conversations with athletes looking for some guidence...some I suggested to give the PDI a shot (if it materializes) some I suggested they don't for an array of reasons. As all the athletes know, I have a confidentiality approach where they are comfortable in asking me whatever they wish, and it being secure info.  Please tell us this was a misprint.  You are not giving guidance advice are you.

I'm also smart enough to know when a good opportunity will arise so we can "jump at the chance" to interview wayne.   Jump at the chance.  Um you do knwo that you are on radio station that worldwide barely enough people to fit a high school gym listen.  Your radio show after Wayne has the first show will be below him.  And please don't use the word smart anymore, it made me laugh so hard milk came out of my nose.

As I've stated...when Wayne has something to say...I'm sure we can work hiom into the schedule...until a show is realized, a athlete steps on a PD stage, and a check clears the bank....it's all just speculation, and a nice premise...

God you prove post after post you do not belong on a radio show or as the rep.  You are embarrasing the athletes you are supposed to be repping.  Everytime you open your mouth its like listening to a retard.  Get out of BB while you still can, and move to Peru or somewhere.