Author Topic: Winter time everybody blasting!! what are you putting up  (Read 5956 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Winter time everybody blasting!! what are you putting up
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:25:29 PM »
Mostly bb here but what's everybodys squat bench and pull? Bodyweight as well just curious I train high-rep mostly but like to test my limits what's your current prs on these lifts? I dabble in powerlift as well got a comp in November I'm gonna get blown away this time because I'm 20 lbs heavier but don't have the strength  to back up the extra weight. Can't bench due to a recovering pec hoping to pull 605 and squat 585 at 240ish lbs lol weAK as fuck when I was close to these numbers at 219lbs at 6ft even

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Winter time everybody blasting!! what are you putting up
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 10:32:16 PM »
Don't deadlift anymore bc I tore my lat (pr was 500 @ 200lbs bw)
Don't squat anymore bc I have bilateral quadricep tendonosis confirmed by an MRI
Bench I don't ever max out bc well....you can see how things went by the last 2 statements above

But I can fap for a solid 8-10 min 3x day
On this tren I can bang for 30 min before becoming a sweaty mess and needing a timeout to recover, not even finishing, letting the girl think it's something wrong with her

Pure getbigger all the way

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 12:55:25 AM »
Don't deadlift anymore bc I tore my lat (pr was 500 @ 200lbs bw)
Don't squat anymore bc I have bilateral quadricep tendonosis confirmed by an MRI
Bench I don't ever max out bc well....you can see how things went by the last 2 statements above

But I can fap for a solid 8-10 min 3x day
On this tren I can bang for 30 min before becoming a sweaty mess and needing a timeout to recover, not even finishing, letting the girl think it's something wrong with her

Pure getbigger all the way

lmao^
welcome to getbig

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 01:54:08 AM »
Im on a crash diet cutting phase atm.
On test 600/tren 400 /mast 400 soon will be addidnt winny (50mg) and a bit of methylsten (7mg).
Also on T3 and clen. I hate it to be honest.

I plan to cruise for a while and start a bulk in 2017 :

1g of test (more or less depending on how much i aromatise)
600mg deca
methylsten kickstard (1-4 weeks)

then from week 8 to 16 im thinking of adding tren E at 400mg

all long esthers im sick of tren cough and injecting ED !
very excited about combining nandrolone and tren

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 10:43:27 AM »
1200 test, 900 deca, 600eq, dbol here and there at 50mg, anti e, gh, low slin... foooood.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 11:01:46 AM »
1g test 1g npp 700 tren 700 mast
40mcg t3
15mg mk677
20iu slin pre
+ ancillaries
+ tons of food

i actually started that after my vacation when the weather got shit here
started at a measly depleted flat 183 lbs at 5'8 after a 2 week gym- and food break

8 weeks in, 30lbs up :)
sitting at 213 lbs right now
still gaining 2-3 lbs a week, i actually thought weight gain would slow down after the first 15lbs but ITS ON right now.

abs still there, strength is insane, feeling good despite all the food but im so blown up with water i feel like a fucking retard for not being able to even scratch my traps or lats anymore

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 11:37:45 AM »
40mcg t3
15mg mk677
20iu slin pre
+ ancillaries
+ tons of food

started at a measly depleted flat 183 lbs (at 5'8) after a 2 week gym- and food break

still gaining 2-3 lbs a week, i actually thought weight gain would slow down after the first 15lbs but ITS ON right now.

abs still there, strength is insane, feeling good despite all the food but im so blown up with water i feel like a fucking retard for not being able to even scratch my traps or lats anymore

How's your BP with all that water? Thats always my issue high water retention high bp lethargy etc. I'm on a cruise now after not going below a gram for almost five years man my body needed a break.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 03:21:49 PM »
40mcg t3
15mg mk677
20iu slin pre
+ ancillaries
+ tons of food

started at a measly depleted flat 183 lbs (at 5'8) after a 2 week gym- and food break

fun isn't it?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 03:38:05 PM »
How's your BP with all that water? Thats always my issue high water retention high bp lethargy etc. I'm on a cruise now after not going below a gram for almost five years man my body needed a break.
140/80 funny enough
ive had 140-150 readings when i started this blast but it has settled down to 135-140/80
in the past my BP was WAY worse on less bodyweight... strange
blood sugar also always around 80, so still good...

i just got bloodwork this morning, im pretty sure my cholesterol will be completely devasteted, we'll see though.
will get the results on monday

fun isn't it?

i actually always started feeling VERY comfortable above 200lbs... but this time im still feeling great, downsides are back pumps and immobility in general, also breathing gets harder, especially at night, but weather plays a role here too. other than that i feel fantastic

fucking insane, 4 lbs to go and this is the highest weight ive ever been and im still happy with my conditioning... yes waterlogged like crazy but bodyfat is still where i want it to be... pretty happy with the results of this blast so far. still no desire to start a cut, which usually happens after a while for me. not this time

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 08:01:19 PM »
Jizmo what compound is wrecking your cholesterol?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 01:41:19 AM »
Jizmo what compound is wrecking your cholesterol?
tren and orals do the most harm
btw just realized that this thread was about strength numbers lol so

bench: no idea, stopped flat benching when i hit 330 for a single
nowadays i only do hammer strength chest press or DBs for high reps
squat: 330lbs x4 (my squat is weak as fuck)
deadlift: 440 lbs x3 about 2 years ago when i last deadlifted
im weak as fuck, but im no powerlifter either and dont care for numbers much

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »
40mcg t3
15mg mk677
20iu slin pre
+ ancillaries
+ tons of food

started at a measly depleted flat 183 lbs at 5'8 after a 2 week gym- and food break

30lbs in 8 weeks!!!!!

That's music to my ears.  :)

How much of that do you think is water?

Before Anti e's, I used to gain a ton of weight in the 1st 1-2 weeks & then it would level off.

With anti e's I don't gain nearly the kind of weight I used to & it's probably due to less estrogen & water.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 11:46:01 AM »
30lbs in 8 weeks!!!!!

That's music to my ears.  :)

How much of that do you think is water?

Before Anti e's, I used to gain a ton of weight in the 1st 1-2 weeks & then it would level off.

With anti e's I don't gain nearly the kind of weight I used to & it's probably due to less estrogen & water.

probably at least 25 lbs lol
im on 1mg of adex a day so no estrogen related water weight... its just the way my body reacts to tons of carbs coupled with tons of AAS. slin and MK add to that of course.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 01:23:17 PM »
Jizmo

Do you use same amount of slin on a large muscle group workout vs small muscle group?

My arms are lagging behind everything else so I am going to add in an arm day, just wondering if I should use same amount of slin considering they are such a small muscle group. I just started novolog and have worked up to 12iu preworkout, slowly making my way towards 20

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 01:58:23 PM »
probably at least 25 lbs lol
im on 1mg of adex a day so no estrogen related water weight... its just the way my body reacts to tons of carbs coupled with tons of AAS. slin and MK add to that of course.

Even if a 1/3 of that was actual muscle, that's pretty good in that short amount of time.

If I even look at a bottle of humalog, I gain 10lbs of water.

These days, it's back to the basics. Test, deca, GH, femera.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 03:46:00 PM »
Jizmo

Do you use same amount of slin on a large muscle group workout vs small muscle group?

My arms are lagging behind everything else so I am going to add in an arm day, just wondering if I should use same amount of slin considering they are such a small muscle group. I just started novolog and have worked up to 12iu preworkout, slowly making my way towards 20

i always train 3-4 muscle groups so yeah, always the same amount
chest delts tris
back biceps rear delts traps
legs abs calves glutes

if you have an extra day for arms use less
or train something else too that day
my arms are fried after a few sets so i dont know what youre doing for more than 20 minutes on arm days  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 03:48:24 PM »
Even if a 1/3 of that was actual muscle, that's pretty good in that short amount of time.

If I even look at a bottle of humalog, I gain 10lbs of water.

These days, it's back to the basics. Test, deca, GH, femera.

funny thing is i wouldve gained 80% of that weight with or without the slin anyway
with slin its just way faster
high test and slin and youre completely full within a week even if you start completely depleted
dont even have to raise calories, just add intra workout nutrition
i eat pretty much the same all the time, just when im bulking i add peri workout nutrition along with slin (additional ~1500 kcals) and have a bigger cheat meal every night before bed

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 05:24:45 PM »
dont power lift to old and injured

But 500mg test 400eq

will chuck some orals in here and there maybe if i feel like it.

Feeling good and keeping diet clean and progress is good.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 05:33:29 AM »
i always train 3-4 muscle groups so yeah, always the same amount
chest delts tris
back biceps rear delts traps
legs abs calves glutes

if you have an extra day for arms use less
or train something else too that day
my arms are fried after a few sets so i dont know what youre doing for more than 20 minutes on arm days  ;D

I've been sipping on 100g dextrose intra workout and feel sick after nearly finishing it over about 90 minutes of heavy training and get very distended, can barely eat my post workout meal bc I'm so full (even waiting)

What intra carb do you recommend? And post Meal?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 06:42:15 AM »
I've been sipping on 100g dextrose intra workout and feel sick after nearly finishing it over about 90 minutes of heavy training and get very distended, can barely eat my post workout meal bc I'm so full (even waiting)

What intra carb do you recommend? And post Meal?
okay, long post

drinking dextrose during workouts is utter shit because of its osmolarity. draws a shitton of water into your intestines... also makes most people sick and that shit doesnt even taste good. you wanna enjoy eating, especially on bulks where you have to stuff yourself heavily

right now im having 150g carbs right at the gym before i start my workout.
i cant be fucked to drink dextrose, i just eat 2 pudding scones and 2 raisin buns right before hitting the weights.
i dont know if you guys got that in the US, over here we have much more bread and patries i think...
just pick the low fat ones. mine have 8g fat for 150g carbs.
i LOVE the taste. put some plum jelly and cinnamon on that shit cuz its christmas and it tastes awesome. :)

an hour into my workout ill have 100g of haribo (its soft candy), 70g carbs (make sure main ingredient is glucose syrup, you dont want useless fructose from sugar). doesnt digest that well, but i love candy so idgaf.

i eat my post meal around an hour after coming back from the gym.
my schedule goes like this

-drink protein shake (70g protein 30g carbs), creatine, leucine, agmatine.
-inject 20iu humalog
-go to the gym (5 minute walk)
-get my pre carbs in (150g)
-start workout (which is around 20min after the shake and the insulin shot)
-60-70mins into my workout snack my haribo
-finish workout after 90-100mins
-get home, chill for half an hour or so until i get hungry again, then start cooking my pwo meal and eat (usually around 3-3.5hours after my pre shake)

post meal is usually between 1200-1500 kcals, 70-80g protein or whatever. i dont even count carbs or fats anymore (except for intra workout), just protein.
obviously im not gonna stuff myself with fat when the insulin is still active, but i dont watch fats since im more of a carb person anyway. the only fatty foods i like are salmon, cheese and chocolate lol.
all that meticulous counting only makes life complicated and miserable, i have noticed absolutely zero restricting fats like a retard PWO...
nowadays its actually harder for me to get in enough kcals to grow (need 4500+), so im not restricting any nutrient that could help me with that.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 07:28:16 PM »
Lol nobody benching over 400lbs squat or pull 600plus??? Body builders can do this easy powerlifters damn sure can!!! these r not elite numbers juiced up light weights in this mother fucker

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 04:58:14 PM »
Lol nobody benching over 400lbs squat or pull 600plus??? Body builders can do this easy powerlifters damn sure can!!! these r not elite numbers juiced up light weights in this mother fucker
355 x 4 close grip bench on Fri. 295 x 4 military press today. Repped the 70's for dB curls for 6 when I did arms on Fri. Don't squat or deadlift. Decent enough lifts for me. I'm on restricted calories, doing double cardio sessions, so I could be stronger.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 02:58:00 AM »
355 x 4 close grip bench on Fri. 295 x 4 military press today. Repped the 70's for dB curls for 6 when I did arms on Fri. Don't squat or deadlift. Decent enough lifts for me. I'm on restricted calories, doing double cardio sessions, so I could be stronger.
Why don't u squat or pull? Not blasting, just curious about your limitations.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 05:57:04 PM »
I have been working so hard I haven't lifted heavy in years.  I will this winter though. 

I estimate at my current weight, 185lbs, that I could bench about 260lbs, Squat about 350lbs and Deadlift about 380lbs.  Not bad considering I focused on cardio, grappling and kicking and punching for the last 10 years.

I hope to get to a 275lb bench, squat 375lbs, and dl 400lbs, at 195lbs of weight.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 02:14:23 PM »
Why don't u squat or pull? Not blasting, just curious about your limitations.
I'm 6'2" with a long torso. Squats have never felt "right" for me. I have long arms which actually makes me decent at deads. I'll throw them in every so often and usually just rep around mid 4's, nothing crazy. I'm repping 315 on bent rows so I don't think I'm missing out on much size by not pulling on the regular. Mainly I have a naturally wide waist and don't want any added thickness from squats or deads.