Author Topic: Jill Stein: Donald Trump is Better Than Hillary  (Read 803 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jill Stein: Donald Trump is Better Than Hillary
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:38:09 PM »
https://truthkings.com/jill-stein-donald-trump-better-hillary/#

Jill Stein: Donald Trump is Better Than Hillary

October 12, 2016
by Gary Barnes

Jill Stein took to C-Span today and declared the Donald Trump’s foreign policy with Russia is simply better.

UNDER HILLARY CLINTON, WE COULD SLIDE INTO NUCLEAR WAR VERY QUICKLY FROM HER DECLARED POLICY IN SYRIA. I SURE WON’T SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT AND HILLARY CLINTON ELECTED. WE HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE OTHER THAN THESE TWO CANDIDATES WHO ARE BOTH PROMOTING LEGAL POLICIES. ON THE ISSUE OF WAR AND WEASEL WEAPONS, IT IS ACTUALLY HILLARY’S POLICIES WHICH ARE MUCH SCARIER THAN DONALD TRUMP WHO DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Jill Stein: Donald Trump is Better Than Hillary
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:18:44 PM »
Weird.  I feel differently.  I honestly feel Trump would make us infinitely more unsafe.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 08:37:41 PM »
Weird.  I feel differently.  I honestly feel Trump would make us infinitely more unsafe.

You are also a complete fucking idiot.  Your opinion has never been valued anywhere, by anyone, in your entire life.  But hey, glad you let us know how you feel

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:51:45 PM »
You are also a complete fucking idiot.  Your opinion has never been valued anywhere, by anyone, in your entire life.  But hey, glad you let us know how you feel

1. Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?  Picking on poor little SaintAnger?

2. I tend to agree with Jill Stein on this issue.  Russia sucks, is horrible and all that shit, but when it comes to Syria and Iran they are more right than we are.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
Weird.  I feel differently.  I honestly feel Trump would make us infinitely more unsafe.

You and Abraham feel free to post in the thread I started about "why would you vote for Hillary Clinton" been up for over a day and I can't seem to get anyone to respond....to the actual question.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 01:15:51 AM »

Neither has yours but you keep bitching.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 06:12:39 AM »

Neither has yours but you keep bitching.

Aww.  It's okay that I've made you look like a complete idiot everything you've attempted to debate me.  We won't hold that against you

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 12:26:00 PM »

Aren't you the guy who got scared and went into a panic when his neighbor introduced himself?  I recall that from another thread some months back.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 12:34:20 PM »
Yes, of course, Jill Stein will stand against the neocon.  I'm so glad someone is doing that.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 03:55:56 AM »
Aww.  It's okay that I've made you look like a complete idiot everything you've attempted to debate me.  We won't hold that against you

Its okay for me to look like an idiot sometimes. It keeps my ego in check.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 06:41:34 AM »
Based plant lady
a