Author Topic: Generation Gym Selfie Gym Lingo!  (Read 942 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Generation Gym Selfie Gym Lingo!
« on: October 14, 2016, 03:05:25 PM »
Lingo is described as special language used by a group of people for a certain activity. It seems the jigs always use these stupid terms like "fleek" and dumb white kids start following. They think they sound cool but in reality it just shows you'er following a group of morons that value, rims, weed, luxury cars, stickers on baseball hats, clothes that match their running shoes and so on and so fourth.

Which leads me to be extremely upset with the gym lingo that is being used frequently here and around the gym.

Gainz.

PB.

Swole.

Beast Mode.

Negs (I guess this is negatives?)

This shit needs to fucking stop pronto!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Generation Gym Selfie Gym Lingo!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »
So I had to buy a new pair of workout pants today. I went to the mall and the ONLY quality pairs they had were in that generation nothingness style with the cuffed ankles. I caved in and had to get them. Might as well order a tanktop from Gym Shark while I'm at it..

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 03:41:11 PM »
Lingo is described as special language used by a group of people for a certain activity. It seems the jigs always use these stupid terms like "fleek" and dumb white kids start following. They think they sound cool but in reality it just shows you'er following a group of morons that value, rims, weed, luxury cars, stickers on baseball hats, clothes that match their running shoes and so on and so fourth.

Which leads me to be extremely upset with the gym lingo that is being used frequently here and around the gym.

Gainz.

PB.

Swole.

Beast Mode.

STAY POSITIVE!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 09:37:18 AM »
Brah!

Going to War with the Iron!

Doing battle in the gym!

So much gayness these days, its pathetic...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:57:09 AM »

Gainz.

PB.

Swole.

Beast Mode.

Lame fucking thread from a total shit poster/gimmick