Author Topic: Why did Trump run for Pres? Lifestyle issue question ...  (Read 471 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why did Trump run for Pres? Lifestyle issue question ...
« on: October 14, 2016, 07:21:55 PM »
The man has more than enough cash, smokin' hot wife and fame via successful TV shows.
He raised successful kids and is almost 70.

Politics aside, why did he sign up for the stress and ordeal of running for President?

I'm not quite 60 and obviously don't have huge wealth or fame.
BUT, I'm happy living a peaceful , relaxing lifestyle with my lovely wife at my side.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Why did Trump run for Pres? Lifestyle issue question ...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 07:33:51 PM »
I really believe it spawned from Obama humiliating him at the correspondents dinner.  He never recovered.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 07:46:59 PM »
The man has more than enough cash, smokin' hot wife and fame via successful TV shows.

Politics aside, why did he sign up for the stress and ordeal of running for President?

BUT, I'm happy living a peaceful , relaxing lifestyle with my lovely wife at my side.

You answered your own question.  Not everyone wants to end up like that, sitting around, doing nothing, just waiting for death to come.  Nothing wrong with that, but it's just not what everyone wants.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 07:53:00 PM »
You answered your own question.  Not everyone wants to end up like that, sitting around, doing nothing, just waiting for death to come.  Nothing wrong with that, but it's just not what everyone wants.

I'm not bored or waiting for death to come.

If Trump was a regular on getbig, he'd know what's important in life.
1. get blown by Melania    2. own tiny tits on get big like squadfather once did.

That would be an epic life for him

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 08:07:57 PM »
It's a fair question. I think Trump initially ran to increase his brand appeal. It would have worked out well for him had he lost a close race in the primary.
Since the racist remarks, tape and sexual allegations, his brand is said to be suffering.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 10:44:17 PM »

Legacy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 11:24:28 PM »

1. He said "I have everything, a successful company, money, beautiful family but I hate the direction the country is going in, I'm running because I love my country" (paraphrased)

2. "He's a dem plant" - 240

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 01:30:57 AM »
1. He said "I have everything, a successful company, money, beautiful family but I hate the direction the country is going in, I'm running because I love my country" (paraphrased)

2. "He's a dem plant" - 240

I think it has more to do with his insatiable ego rather than the love of country.