Author Topic: Rigged Debates: Wikileaks Emails Confirm Media in Clinton’s Pocket  (Read 733 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Rigged Debates: Wikileaks Emails Confirm Media in Clinton’s Pocket
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 10:29:09 AM »
Should be interesting to see how much of this Trump brings up in the next debate, that is if Hillary shows. She hasn't been seen lately. Everyone is campaigning for her, except her.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »
Rigging Debates, Rigging Primaries... what won't she rig???

Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won't be nominated. I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC..... - JULY 2015

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10669

a

James

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 04:34:58 PM »
I think it's pretty clear the attacks on Trump are coordinated to devalue and smokescreen Wikileaks.  They are timed perfectly!

And, not only do they countermeasure Wikileaks, they pop any momentum Trump has.

Me thinks Hillary is still receiving help from the Federal government.  Wikileaks wires prove she was receiving assistance from the DOJ, State Dept, and FBI, if memory serves.  If true, Trump should be shitting his pants.  Thats a LOT to go to war against.  I admire Trump's temerity, but once this is over, I really wonder if they will be "done" with him.  I doubt it.

I say, roast him.  Part of me really likes Trump the guy (not as a Presidential candidate, but as a billionaire bad ass), but he came too close to really destabilizing our country.

Yeah, roast him a bit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 04:46:50 PM »
There's another school that believes it's those organizations that are leaking the emails because of the way the case was handled.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 04:50:01 PM »
I think it's pretty clear the attacks on Trump are coordinated to devalue and smokescreen Wikileaks.  They are timed perfectly!

And, not only do they countermeasure Wikileaks, they pop any momentum Trump has.

Me thinks Hillary is still receiving help from the Federal government.  Wikileaks wires prove she was receiving assistance from the DOJ, State Dept, and FBI, if memory serves.  If true, Trump should be shitting his pants.  Thats a LOT to go to war against.  I admire Trump's temerity, but once this is over, I really wonder if they will be "done" with him.  I doubt it.

I say, roast him.  Part of me really likes Trump the guy (not as a Presidential candidate, but as a billionaire bad ass), but he came too close to really destabilizing our country.

Yeah, roast him a bit.
You almost sounded rational for once until the last few sentences.