Author Topic: "Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers..."  (Read 986 times)

James

"Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers..."
« on: October 15, 2016, 10:49:13 AM »

Anyone see Matt Drudge's latest tweet about noon today on Twitter?

His tweet was "Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers..."

Anyone with inside info? He hasn't mentioned anything since. Note, this was from his personal twitter account, not the DrudgeReport account.

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: "Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers..."
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 11:13:38 AM »
maybe referring to this O'Keefe video that's getting hyped up, way too much in my opinion, but we shall see.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 12:49:06 PM »
The pic of her with Ellen Degeneres could be a clue. IMO, Wikileaks has surpassed expectations and hype. So, I dont doubt it will be good.

At this point, by all rights, she should drop out of the race. That she willingly received debate questions in advance should disqualify her from being President for having no integrity.

Drudge makes a great point about how MSM can't cover the story because it's primarily about them.

James

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 12:56:45 PM »
The pic of her with Ellen Degeneres could be a clue. IMO, Wikileaks has surpassed expectations and hype. So, I dont doubt it will be good.

At this point, by all rights, she should drop out of the race. That she willingly received debate questions in advance should disqualify her from being President for having no integrity.

Drudge makes a great point about how MSM can't cover the story because it's primarily about them.

Exactly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 03:06:05 PM »
Rumored to have bedded Ellen at one point, correct?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 03:32:57 PM »
Rumored to have bedded Ellen at one point, correct?

It'll be hard to wipe the smile off my face if Wikileaks produces evidence of this.

There's probably stuff about Bill, too. Seems to be common knowledge that he's been continually "Dicking Bimbos."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 03:36:27 PM »
It'll be hard to wipe the smile off my face if Wikileaks produces evidence of this.

There's probably stuff about Bill, too. Seems to be common knowledge that he's been continually "Dicking Bimbos."

An actual sex tape would be Off The Chain!!!